TCP's Big Announcement Part 4: THE BETA

[QUOTE=panix04]it is difficult to simulate these situations, maybe we could have a TV version of TWC and a PPV version, i know that the wrestling channel doesnt do PPV, but people in the UK do have access to PPV's from TNA etc so it would be daft if they didnt in the game.[/QUOTE] Not sure TBH, might just not have TNA PPVs broadcast in UK. Don't want them global too quickly! :)

• Replies 300
  • Created
  • Last Reply
[QUOTE=TCP1]Italy is Western Europe! Greece etc is central and Turkey/Romania are Eastern.[/QUOTE] Not to be picky, but then you should edit all IT- ... locations and set them to West Europe, now they're at Central ;) Else you'd get bigger crowds in Portugal than you get in your homebase, Italy... EDIT: the map of Europe and how I would divide it, it's still up to you off course... :)

[QUOTE=trypio]Not to be picky, but then you should edit all IT- ... locations and set them to West Europe, now they're at Central ;) Else you'd get bigger crowds in Portugal than you get in your homebase, Italy... EDIT: the map of Europe and how I would divide it, it's still up to you off course... :)[/QUOTE] Ooo fancy bugger! I believe it is generally accepted that Poland is central and from Ukraine onwards is Eastern. However you have indeed proved that my European venues are incorrect. So well done!

These people need to be moved to Smackdown!! Ashley Michelle McCool (doing a Ms. Han**** gimmick??) The Miz (Apparently is being kept in the WWE as he "hosts" Smackdown this week.) Just updates to roster! Kristal Marshall is now wrestling on Smackdown as well as doing interviews so her push and such should be altered. Also, William Regal has become some sort of royal subject as of late to Booker T. Don't forget the midget...(Never thought that I would say that)

[QUOTE=toddthebod]These people need to be moved to Smackdown!! Ashley Michelle McCool (doing a Ms. Han**** gimmick??) The Miz (Apparently is being kept in the WWE as he "hosts" Smackdown this week.) Just updates to roster! Kristal Marshall is now wrestling on Smackdown as well as doing interviews so her push and such should be altered. Also, William Regal has become some sort of royal subject as of late to Booker T. Don't forget the midget...(Never thought that I would say that)[/QUOTE] Thanks pal, keep em coming!

Dunno if it's been said already but Bryan Danielson's heel gimmick should be ****y as since he's become a tweener/heel in ROH, he's just been dripping of ****yness. I also feel that his psychology should be in the 80's somewhere as he's just been doing an awesome job at telling stories and really getting the crowd into his matches as of late. No big things, just stuff that I felt should be noted (if hasn't been already).\ I also think CM Punks mat work should be somewhere in the 70's as while he's not Bryan Danielson on the ground, he's deffinitley good and good enough to hold up with the big boys on the ground. Another thing is that Roderick Strongs finisher is now the Strong Hold (Walls of Jericho before Jericho turned it into a straight Boston Crab). I also feel his power and brawling should be in the upper 60's or low 70's as he's got "freaky retard strength" and he works the brawl game just as much, if not more than he does the mat one which you have in the 70's for him. You could probably raise Colt Cabana's brawling stats a bit as he showed he can brawl with the best in his feud with Homicide. Overall, the stats are great stuff, I just figured you might want some suggestions.

Stupid run time error..well actually it wouldn't even load after I booked Raw..I'm hoping that when I download the patch it will fix things. Btw..from what testing I've done..the MMA guys fit nicely into this update and should be a positive addition to this game! **Edit** As I've listed before there are still problems with storylines calling for angles that don't exist in this game. This time there is a problem with the Masked Rider angle and how the first stage of this storyline can't be completed because of the lack of angle.

[QUOTE=joose2001]It airs in both, BUT isnt the same channel if that makes sense MTV owns alot of channels globally and each is different for its location MTV2 in UK plays alot of alternative and rock If memory serves me right, the UK and Europe one is actually given the full name of MTV2 EUROPE Same owner, same name, different schedule due to its location and treated as a comlpetely different channel Now going onto this, Ive been wondering now about the Sci-Fi channel with their deal with ECW. As the US and UK versions of the Sci-Fi channel ARE , I presume, owned by the same company, but again are treated as seperate channels because of their world locations... Would Sci-Fi in the UK also be airing ECW?[/QUOTE] I think getting [i]that[/i] detailed is unnecessary. There are already more than enough TV networks. I think it's best to keep some things simple. Some of these big franchises just aren't worth the effort. The only reason normal Sci Fi Channel is in the data is because Vince had to go and get ECW on it. Before that, there were no plans to have it in the data to begin with. [QUOTE=joose2001]Another example would be Paramount/Comedy Central Both air in UK and US, but again are completely different channels[/QUOTE] Not a problem, as Comedy Central isn't in the data. That would be even more inappropriate than Sci Fi Channel in my estimation. Some TV networks just don't belong. We have 197 TV networks now, that should suffice.

[QUOTE=joose2001]OK then smartass..... TNA, ROH etc PPV's in the UK As they broadcast on TWC which ISNT a PPV Carrier[/QUOTE] You don't have to pay for it, though. The Wrestling Channel is not a PPV carrier, plain and simple! There is no logic in making it both, as no wrestling company makes PPV revenue off what they air. If it were a PPV carrier in the game, that would give some companies a whole lot of revenue that they technically shouldn't have! So no, The Wrestling Channel is not a PPV carrier, period. I did a whole crapload of research to get all this done, and even more to verify or eliminate the stuff that didn't get caught the first time around. Rest assured that I have the utmost confidence in the accuracy of the TV networks and PPV carriers data that I have presented.

[QUOTE=TCP1]Italy is Western Europe! Greece etc is central and Turkey/Romania are Eastern.[/QUOTE] Well, if you wanna be technical, geography only really presents us with Eastern Europe and Western Europe, with no Central Europe. The divide was where the "Iron Curtain" previous fell during the cold war. I think that's why the geography is sketchy. Still, given that, if we presume that everything along the "Iron Curtain" is Central Europe, then Italy would indeed be in Central Europe. Also, geographically speaking, Italy [i]looks[/i] to be in Central Europe as well. I always looked at it like this, personally: Western Europe is everything to the west of the Alps and the borders of Germany and Italy. Central Europe is everything along the line of the Alps, north and south of it, including Scandanavia, Germany and Denmark, and Italy. Eastern Europe is everything in and next to the Russian bloc, including all the former Soviet countries, Poland, Greece, and Turkey, over to the Ural Mountains (beyond which Asia starts).

this is maybe just my pet peve, but if you cant find the owner/booker of a promotion and its going to be "none" I say leave it out of the update and focus on promotions that can keep the game real. I hate when when one of your main eventers leave to be a ****ing owner of random japan fed #6

[QUOTE=toddthebod]Stupid run time error..well actually it wouldn't even load after I booked Raw..I'm hoping that when I download the patch it will fix things. Btw..from what testing I've done..the MMA guys fit nicely into this update and should be a positive addition to this game! **Edit** As I've listed before there are still problems with storylines calling for angles that don't exist in this game. This time there is a problem with the Masked Rider angle and how the first stage of this storyline can't be completed because of the lack of angle.[/QUOTE] these storylines will not be the ones that are released with the game. Im still working on them! :)

[QUOTE=Anubis]Well, if you wanna be technical, geography only really presents us with Eastern Europe and Western Europe, with no Central Europe. The divide was where the "Iron Curtain" previous fell during the cold war. I think that's why the geography is sketchy. Still, given that, if we presume that everything along the "Iron Curtain" is Central Europe, then Italy would indeed be in Central Europe. Also, geographically speaking, Italy [i]looks[/i] to be in Central Europe as well. I always looked at it like this, personally: Western Europe is everything to the west of the Alps and the borders of Germany and Italy. Central Europe is everything along the line of the Alps, north and south of it, including Scandanavia, Germany and Denmark, and Italy. Eastern Europe is everything in and next to the Russian bloc, including all the former Soviet countries, Poland, Greece, and Turkey, over to the Ural Mountains (beyond which Asia starts).[/QUOTE] [IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v301/TCPinho/755241.jpg[/IMG] From the CIA website, verified by encyclopaedia Britannica. You still want to argue with me boy?

[QUOTE=TCP1][IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v301/TCPinho/755241.jpg[/IMG] From the CIA website, verified by encyclopaedia Britannica. You still want to argue with me boy?[/QUOTE] You actually trust the CIA??? They're out to get us, they want to mess up your mod!!!

[QUOTE=TCP1][IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v301/TCPinho/755241.jpg[/IMG] From the CIA website, verified by encyclopaedia Britannica. You still want to argue with me boy?[/QUOTE] Way to go TCP...You hear that the CIA..Now my illegal DVD burning things are going to be taken away along with my illegal Wrestling PPV's that I've downloaded and the midget that hides under the ring..GREAT..BTW..It appears that One Night Stand appears twice on the PPV schedule and at least the WWE PPV Schedule isn't updated as I suggested earlier in a post because Bad Blood is still listed. Is that something that will happen with the final release???

Wrestling Name Real Name Fin 1 Fin 2 Born Batista David Bautista Batista Bomb 01 69 Boogeyman Marty Wright Supernatural Driver Goodnight 10 64 Booker T Booker Huffman Scissors Kick Book-End 03 65 Brian Kendrick Brian Kendrick Sliced Bread #2 Dr. Smoothe's Recipe 05 79 Chris Benoit Chris Benoit Crippler Crossface 05 67 Daivari Shawn Daivari Top Rope Leg Drop 04 84 Doug Basham Doug Basham The Last Impression 05 77 Finlay David Finlay The Celtic Cross 01 58 Funaki Shoichi Funaki Rising Sun 08 64 Gregory Helms Gregory Shane Helms Nightmare On Helms Street Shining Wizard 07 74 Gunner Scott Brent Albright Overhead Belly To Belly Suplex 10 78 Hardcore Holly Robert William Howard Alabama Slam 01 63 Jake Mike Shane 68 Jamie Noble James Gibson Modified Dragon Sleeper 12 76 Jesse Todd Shane 68 Jillian Hall Jillian Fletcher Flying Crossbody She can acctually do a 450... 09 80 Joey Mercury Adam Birch Virginia Necktie 07 79 Josh Matthews Josh Lomberger 11 80 Ken Kennedy Ken Anderson Just Finnished By Kennedy 03 76 Kid Kash David Cash Dead Level 07 69 Kristal Kristal Marshall 11 83 Lashley Franklin Roberto Lashley Dominator Spear / Powerslam 07 76 Mark Henry Mark Henry World's Strongest Slam 06 71 Matt Hardy Matthew Hardy Twist Of Fate 09 74 Paul Burchill Paul Birchall Backflip Urnage Slam 79 Paul London Paul London Calling London London Calling 04 80 Psicosis Dionicio Castellanos Guillotine Legdrop 05 71 Randy Orton Randall Keith Orton RKO 04 80 Rey Mysterio Óscar Gutiérrez Rubio Droppin' The Dime West Coast Pop 12 74 Road Warrior Joseph Laurinaitis Powerslam 07 60 Scotty 2 Hotty Scott Garland The Worm 07 70 Sharmell Sharmell Sullivan-Huffman 11 70 Steve Romero Todd Romero Steven Richards Michael Manna Steven Kick 10 71 Super Crazy Francisco Pantoja Islas Moonsault 12 73 Sylvan Sylvain Grenier 3 Seconds Of Fame 03 77 Tatanka Chris Chavis Wykea The Trail's End 06 61 Tazz Peter Senerca Tazzmission 10 67 The Great Kahli Daliph Singh Rana Chokebomb 08 72 Theodore Long Theodore Long 09 55 Undertaker Mark William Calaway Chokeslam Tombstone Piledriver / Last Ride 03 65 Vito Vito LoGrasso The Code Of Silence 06 69 William Regal Darren Nathaniel Matthews Regal Stretch The Power of the Punch 05 68[LEFT][/LEFT] If u want I can send u the Excel doc.

[QUOTE=MrCanada]this is maybe just my pet peve, but if you cant find the owner/booker of a promotion and its going to be "none" I say leave it out of the update and focus on promotions that can keep the game real. I hate when when one of your main eventers leave to be a ****ing owner of random japan fed #6[/QUOTE] Yeah this really make for some strange situations, which drive me nuts. All promotions need a head booker and an owner if possiable. On a unrelated subject I noticed is that Finlay's mat work seems kind of low. He's really impressed me since joining Smackdown.

[QUOTE=The Jobber]Yeah this really make for some strange situations, which drive me nuts. All promotions need a head booker and an owner if possiable. On a unrelated subject I noticed is that Finlay's mat work seems kind of low. He's really impressed me since joining Smackdown.[/QUOTE] Don't worry, I just needed to get the BETA released or I would keep editing and main release date would have been delayed. Just a personal thing. All promotions now have an owner and head booker!

[QUOTE=TCP1]From the CIA website, verified by encyclopaedia Britannica. You still want to argue with me boy?[/QUOTE] Well I was speaking from academic geography from when I was in high school and logic, not from government perspective (and I'm guessing there'd be a difference there). Besides, I would never trust the CIA because they're freaking stupid. Heck, just look at that map. The line of countries is [i]diagonal[/i]! How the bloody freaking Hell can you have a "central" section be [i]diagonal[/i]? DOES NOT COMPUTE. P.S. I would also like to note that Italy is actually considered to be in Southern Europe, a region that isn't a technical region in the game. [url]http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Southern_Europe[/url] I'd say this one is a stalemate, heh. Anyway, just look at the map. Italy [i]looks[/i] appropriate for Central Europe, is directly south of Germany (which is in Central Europe), and actually bends to the east, not the west. See what I'm saying? Between the overlapping and common sense, that should give an answer. P.S.S. Diagonal centrality DOES NOT COMPUTE.

I don't know if anyone else sees this, but I kinda see Triple H's stats as a little low. I know there's alot of hatred for this guy on the net, but this guy has a lot of talent. He's got a 50% in Submissions and a 50% in Chain Wrestling. Uh. I don't think that's really fair to the guy in chain wrestling, especially when AJ Styles and Shawn Michaels have higher stats in this category. Considering you rarely see either of them work a Technical match style? He works submission holds really well I think, and you don't generally go "Boring" when he's working with others through one. And I dunno why, but I think his Hardcore is a little low - considering the matches that he's had in the past. I'd probably up Triple H's Psychology and Basics as well, and I do so in my games. But, I really don't think he's given the credit he deserves. He's probably the best worker in WWE right now, that's arguable anyhow, but for the past few years he's been working through knee and groin injuries. If you noticed in the past year or so, he's started to pick up his in-ring work again. It's because he's not injured anymore, not because he feels like working harder now. He can make ANYONE look better then they really are, and has proven that alot over the years.

[QUOTE=Anubis]Well I was speaking from academic geography from when I was in high school and logic, not from government perspective (and I'm guessing there'd be a difference there). Besides, I would never trust the CIA because they're freaking stupid. Heck, just look at that map. The line of countries is [i]diagonal[/i]! How the bloody freaking Hell can you have a "central" section be [i]diagonal[/i]? DOES NOT COMPUTE. P.S. I would also like to note that Italy is actually considered to be in Southern Europe, a region that isn't a technical region in the game. [url]http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Southern_Europe[/url] I'd say this one is a stalemate, heh. Anyway, just look at the map. Italy [i]looks[/i] appropriate for Central Europe, is directly south of Germany (which is in Central Europe), and actually bends to the east, not the west. See what I'm saying? Between the overlapping and common sense, that should give an answer. P.S.S. Diagonal centrality DOES NOT COMPUTE.[/QUOTE] Because the earth is round? and maps are flat....

Masato Tanaka has no US overness. That might be just a touch inaccurate. And here are some more free agents (I don't think any of these are in the game): Christian York M-Dogg 20 (or Matt Cross or whatever name he goes by) Josh Prohibition Rikishi Shawn Stasiak Matt Stryker (all hail the unibrow!) Antonio Thomas and Romeo Rosseli (all hail the Heart Throbs! Or not...) John Heidenreich Chris Kanyon David Flair Devon "Crowbar" Storm Evan Karagias Lenny Lane Lodi Glen "Disco Inferno" Gilberti Lash Leroux Reno (all hail the... diaper type thing he wore!) Ernest Miller Now if you'll excuse, toiling through the doldrums of the last days of WCW has made me sick, so I'm going to go lay down for a bit...

Looking at the TNA roter some things I noticed: Konnan's body stats are way to high, his hip is in really bad shape, I don't think he can even wrestle anymore. Scott Steiner has a B for his leg condition, it should be lower. He has some bad nerve damage to one of his feet. Ravens stats seem high, he's looked really bad as of late. He has a thyroid condition that is pretty much ruining his body. Jay Lethal (C+) and R.Strong (C) mic skills are too high, they are god awful on the mic. So Cal Val only has a C+ for looks that seems a little bit low for her. Christian Cage has a C+ for stiffness. According to Edge (In his Book) Christian is one of the stiffest wrestlers in the business (I'm hopeing me and Edge are talking about the same thing).

Archived