TEW'05 or WreSpi?

Ermm, which does everyone prefer (please be unbiased, so if you only have one, don't bother.)? Reasons why would be appreciated, so please don't do the 'TEW CUZ WRESPI IS TEH SUXOR LK.' posts. Also, could somebody guide me through the process of buying (I'm English, though, from what I've seen here it doesn't matter much apparantly). Thanks. ;)

I've always liked WreSpi better because it's so addictive. But at this point I'd say you should get TEW05 or wait a few months for WreSpi 2. No point of getting the first WreSpi unless you feel that it'll be better then the sequel - or if you want to buy both by all means do. I just think that waiting for WreSpi 2 or getting TEW would be your best bet. On the latter part, I'll let someone else guide you on that because I don't even remember buying it.

I just bought both of them in the last month or so but I'm playing WreSpi more, at least at the moment. It all depends what you want from a wrestling sim, if you prefer more of an overview then TEW is your game. For a more personal feel go for WreSpi. Personally I'd get both, they kick @$$. As far as your second question goes I just followed the on-screen instructions. Hope I've been of some help TN1:D

Cheers people. I've tried both games and I'll probably go for TEW, seeing as WreSpi2 will probably be out before a TEW'06 or '07. Also TEW is more amiliar to me after EWR, as well as it looking more professional (in my opinion anyway.).

Archived