Worker Morale issues

So I've discovered i'm awful at judging my response to backstage incidents. each negative moral has had a massive knock on effect to the rest of workers and my backstage moral is now at 0%. at every show/event almost every worker is affected with the moral note related to toxic atmosphere backstage.

i'm not sure how much this is affecting my show ratings but i'm yet to get a match rating above 72. (this may just be because i'm a rookie at booking matches but i'm not sure). any suggestions on how i can fix this?

I've already released a load of angry workers, and given bonuses and time off where i can. it's barely helped at all though. for every decision i make at least 2 workers don't like it.

(fyi i'm using a real world mod with a WWE save (Killing the Business))

thanks

the only tips I can give are the simple ones if you can financially do so pay for travel ect. Don't squash active workers hire local workers for that and make sure EVERYONE is included in the PPV wrestlers, refs ,personalities ,commentators (that has a really big effect) and I do a 4 strike instances if someone is smoking backstage give them a talking to, warn them again then give a fine and then fire them if that's still happening try and download a different database.

the only tips I can give are the simple ones if you can financially do so pay for travel ect. Don't squash active workers hire local workers for that and make sure EVERYONE is included in the PPV wrestlers, refs ,personalities ,commentators (that has a really big effect) and I do a 4 strike instances if someone is smoking backstage give them a talking to, warn them again then give a fine and then fire them if that's still happening try and download a different database.

This is a very good point. Look at all of your backstage rules that could have positive or negative effects on worker morale. Early on when trying to figure out why a few workers were having a negative influence despite no overly negative attributes, it turned out that they were smokers and the no-smoking rule was the only thing causing them to be negative. By all means you don't want things to be like the wild west in your locker room, but consider easing some of the stricter rules (if any are in play).....let the boys or ladies have a beer and light up a camel, if you can afford it pick up the tab for a taxi or a hotel room or a massage. It surprised me just how much of a benefit those things are in the game this time around.

For a bit more detail I never fine or suspend people. The max I do is stern talking to. Some workers get unhappy when I give them this. Others get annoyed that I have been to soft. Others believe I was too strict. Basically I can't win.

I never leave any worker off shows for more than two weeks. Stars and major stars are used weekly.

My backstage rules are currently set for optimum moral. I provide and pay for everything. I allow full freedom (except drug use). It seems workers are most upset mainly by how I treat other workers during incidents. Eg. Vince mcmahon and family were furious I gave Stephanie mcmahon a stern warning for beating up a worker I think it's just an element of the game I'm not adept at yet. I think the problem is there are a lot of positive and negative relationships within the roster so lots of others always get affected

Is this a mod you converted yourself? Prior to a few patches ago, the converter was generating way too many negative personalities and converted mods were basically unplayable without some major adjustment.

Otherwise, the best suggestIon I can give is to give the entire roster a 10 grand bonus each. That outta hold those SOBs