TNA: The Way It Should Be

[I]The Impact Zone at Soundstage 21 of Universal Studios was electric for the upcoming show. Christian Cage would be in attendance to get his thoughts on the upcoming King Of The Mountain match, in which already confirmed have been Monty Brown, Abyss and himself. Tonight, we would see another qualifying match, featuring either Raven, Scott Steiner, Sting, or Jeff Jarrett. Tenay and West run down the spectacular possiblities for tonights Main Event, such as a Raven/Jarrett rematch, a Sting/Jarrett confrontation, or possibly even Steiner/Jarrett going head to head. Christopher Daniels and AJ Styles made their way to the ring, set for tag team action to kick off Impact![/I] [B][U]Tag Team Match[/U][/B] [COLOR="Blue"]Christopher Daniels & AJ Styles vs. The Naturals (Chase Stevens/Andy Douglas)[/COLOR] Many people forget that The Naturals are multiple time tag team champions, and had several good runs and defenses while they were, but nonetheless, they are going up against two of TNA's finest in Daniels and Styles. Good match though, and The Naturals used their experience as a team well to their advantage, isolating Styles for a long time before the hot tag was made. The hot tag however, was spoiled by AMW, Chris Harris and James Storm, who ended up hitting both Daniels and Andy Douglas, who were in the ring squaring off, with beer bottles, to end the match in a draw. Harris and Storm fled before AJ and Chase could get revenge for either partner. [B][COLOR="Red"]Decision: Draw at 9:39.[/COLOR][/B] [I]Larry Zbysko came out next, and told everyone that he KNEW who tonights Main Event competitors would be. He said he has had enough of TNA Managements games, and he will run things if he wants to. He said hes going to spoil the Main Event, which would be Raven vs. Scott Steiner! Crowd popped for this announcement, but popped ever more when... Ravens music hits and he hits the ring through the crowd, bolting straight at Zbysko from behind. West and Tenay talk about how Raven has finally got his hands on Larry! Raven is vicious in his assault, and quickly has Zbysko bleeding, before picking him up and laying him out with The Raven Effect! Raven gets on the mic and says hes got an announcement too make too, he knows who the new 'man in charge' is going to be, but doesn't reveal it, just smirks, before walking away back through the crowd, posing with the fans in his crucifix form.[/I] [COLOR="Blue"]Triple Threat X Division Championship Match[/COLOR] [B][U]Samoa Joe vs. Jay Lethal vs. Sharkboy[/U][/B] This match was for the X Division Championship, and neither man really stood much of a chance. Lethal started to mount some offense, but the big Joe overpowered him. Joe ended up hitting the Muscle Buster on Jay Lethal, but as he did it, he jumped onto the exposed stomach of Shark Boy, decimating both competitors. [B][COLOR="Red"]Decision: Samoa Joe retains via pinfall at 8:33.[/COLOR][/B] [I]Christian Cage made his way to the ring, to the loudest pop of the night. He had his title over his shoulder, and a smile across his face as he graced the Impact! Zone with his presence. He said, hes beaten Abyss, and hes beatdown Monty Brown. He said he took the title from Jarrett, liberating all the people from his boring ways. He said Scott Steiner wouldn't be able to finish the match without slipping off the apron and injuring himself at Slammiversary. Raven wasn't even worth the crap that the people had to put up with while Jarrett was Champion. He then commented on how it was an honor to team with Sting, but would be even more of an honor to face him. Cage finished by telling everyone in the building, that it didn't matter who tried to climb the mountain, because come the conclusion to Slammiversary, Christian would not only still be the mountain they are trying to climb.... But he would be the new 'King Of The Mountain'. Jeff Jarretts theme 'My World' hits the PA system to a loud chorus of boos, as Jarrett and Steiner make their way to the ring. Jarrett says that it looks like he won't get to face Sting after all, because next week, Jeff Jarrett advances in the King Of The Mountain Tournament, as well as Steiner this week when he handles Raven. Steiner and Jarrett tried to attack Cage, but Cage wisely got out of the ring before any harm could be done.[/I] [B][U]Main Event - Singles Match For Entry Into The King Of The Mountain Match[/U][/B] [COLOR="Blue"]Raven vs. Scott Steiner[/COLOR] Raven won this match after Gail Kim and Jarrett tried to interfere on Steiners behalf, only to have Sting and Christian Cage come down to even out the odds, allowing Raven to hit The Raven Effect DDT to advance in the tournament. [COLOR="Red"]Decision: Raven via pinfall at 8:46.[/COLOR] [I]The show ended with Raven sitting in one corner by himself, Steiner and Jarrett in another looking pissed as hell, and Sting and Cage, holding up eachothers arms and pointing at eachother as the show goes off the air.[/I]

Yeah, thanks for the comment. I had a TNA diary on .400 software forums, it started out the same way. Just gotta get the little details out of the way and get it rolling, my diary on .400 ended up being like 18 pages I think lol. I love the Cornellverse, but can't get into the diaries of it. So I am giving it a try to redo my TNA diary. [QUOTE] [B][U][I]TNA Impact! Preview[/I][/U][/B] [B][U]Roderick Strong vs. Jay Lethal[/U][/B] Two young guys looking to make names for themselves, should be a good competitive match. [B][U]Samoa Joe vs. Homicide (Non-Title)[/U][/B] These two men, once bitter rivals, have yet to really cross paths in TNA, but tonight they clash for the first time inside the six sided ring. Samoa Joe has yet to be pinned, and that doesn't bode well for Cide, but on the other hand could be a HUGE boost. [B][U]AJ Styles/Christopher Daniels/Christian Cage vs. Americas Most Wanted & Scott Steiner[/U][/B] Both these teams have had their share of problems with eachother, especially recently between AMW and the new dream team of Styles and Daniels. Should be a very exciting six man tag. [I]Main Event[/I] [B][U]Sting vs. Jeff Jarrett (Winner moves on to the PPV to be the last entrant in the King Of The Mountain Match)[/U][/B] These two have a huge history of hatred. They just don't seem to get along, and a made for Pay Per View match, landed on Impact! by chance. Don't miss what will be an amazing match! [/QUOTE]

Hey another TNA diary, cool. I like the tone and feel of this one, but is it just me, or do all TNA diarys seem like they start out he same. However I am looking foward to reading this one, and I plan and starting my own TNA diary when TCP1's mod comes out.

OOC Note: I will be posting Xplosion results later when I get more into the diary, and more involved with every character. [I]The pyro goes off in the Impact! Zone, and we are ready to get on with things. A quick video runs, hyping up Monty Brown, Abyss, Christian Cage, and Raven, who have all advanced to be in the King Of The Mountain match for the NWA World Heavyweight Championship. A short video then hypes the rivalry between Jarrett and Sting, and their epic encounter tonight. The show starts with Larry Zbysko coming out, looking pissed off, with a tiny scar on his forehead. He gets right to the point, and tells Raven that hes not going down without a struggle, and that if he was so 'smart' and new who the new authority figure is, who was it, and what would his job be? Raven never came out however, and this made Zbysko even madder. Zbysko said Raven would regret what he did last week. If he thought being suspended for months was bad... just wait until he was crippled, [B]forever[/B] [/I] [B][U]Jay Lethal vs. Roderick Strong[/U][/B] Good match by these two amazing athletes. Was a fair contest, that really got the crowd into the match, not knowing how the match would end. Roderick Strong picked up the win with a vicious backbreaker, as the crowd showed their appreciation. [B][COLOR="Red"]Decision: Roderick Strong via pinfall at 7:11.[/COLOR][/B] [I]Samoa Joe was backstage. He was getting tired of this. He was getting bored of this. He says that he wants some competition, and he wants it now. Noone can pin him on his worst day, and he is extending an open challenge to anyone in the lockerroom to face him at Slammiversary.[/I] [I]We go to the ring, set for some more action.[/I] [B][U]Samoa Joe vs. Homicide[/U][/B] This was a great match, many stiff chops, kicks and bumps. Joe even got the Ole! kick off. Homicide wouldn't quit however, and was relentless when given the chance. He took every advantage he could against Joe, but it wasn't enough as Joe made the pinfall after an Island Driver. [B][COLOR="red"]Decision: Samoa Joe via pinfall at 13:29.[/COLOR][/B] [I]After the match however, Joe is assaulted by a man wearing a hooded sweatshirt. The man begins to vicously beat Joe down with a chair, until hes no longer moving. The man drops the hood to reveal... CM PUNK! Punk has a sh!t eating grin on his face as he saunters around the fallen Joe, flipping him over, falling on him and making a three count by himself as the fans boo him on. Punk grabs a microphone and says if there is anyone that can beat Samoa Joe, it's Punk. They may be bestfriends, but this is business, and business is good. Punk calls for Joe/Punk IV at Slammiversary, in a 30 Minute Iron Man match, giving the TNA fans their first taste of what its like to see a 'Match Of The Year' and to witness Samoa Joes unpinned streak come to an end.[/I] [B][U]AJ Styles/Chris Daniels/Christian Cage vs. Americas Most Wanted & Scott Steiner[/U][/B] This match started out as a brawl as the histories between the two teams go way back. The referee finally calms things down and gets them to settle things in the ring, which they try to do. Underhanded tactics, and the presence of Gail Kim has an adverse affect on the match however. Cage was the victim of most of the offense, as Gail Kim would distract the referee, or Styles and Daniels, and Cage was really taking a beating until he began to rally back. He gets the tag, and the house of fire that is AJ Styles cleans house and takes names. Finish saw the unlegal man of Christian Cage hit the Unprettier on Scott Steiner for the finish after a wild brawl led the other four to the outside. [COLOR="red"][B]Decision: Christian Cage/Christopher Daniels/AJ Styles via pinfall at 7:45.[/B][/COLOR] [I]Styles, Daniels and Cage celebrated as Daniels and Styles motioned around their wastes again, that they wanted their titles, when out of nowhere two young men attack them from behind, and toss them over the ropes, as AMW looks confused, yet point and laugh anyways. The one man gets on the mic, and asks AJ how hes doin? He asks AJ how hes doin at the top? He wonders, only because he left both of them at the bottom, when he didn't have to. AJ seems to know who they are, and has his fists clenched and face red. They introduced themselves as Jimmy Rave, and Air Paris, one a former tag team and best friend of AJ, and the other, the student/protege of AJ. He then told AJ that it has already been confirmed for the PPV. AJ Styles and Christopher Daniels vs. Jimmy Rave and Air Paris! Tenay and West then talk about how they thought Styles and Daniels would get a rematch... and that it leaves the Tag Team Champions without a match for the PPV. They then tried to think of possible tag teams within TNA that they could face as the show went to commericial.[/I] [I][B]Main Event[/B][/I] [B][U]Sting vs. Jeff Jarrett[/U][/B] Both men had alot riding on this match. Jarrett to reclaim his King Of The Mountain title, and Sting to prove that he can still go. Match started off at a slow pace but started to really pick up towards the end, both men trying to pull out all the stops. Finish saw Jarrett hit The Stroke on Sting after Steiner nailed him in the groin, but as the referee got Steiner out of the ring, Christian Cage ran in and hit the Unprettier on Jarrett, draping Sting overtop for the three count. [COLOR="red"][B]Decision: Sting via pinfall at 9:54.[/B][/COLOR]

Archived