The Egos Real World Data

Peeps, i update my game every couple of days, and i was wondering whether i should be offering up my data to people for a MOD? A little info.... Most recent update - Angle to ECW. ECW is ran as seperate to WWE. ECW/WWE Working agreement, to allow a future ECW breakaway. TV deal for ECW on Sci Fi Network. Christian RoH open contract. .....

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply
[QUOTE=The Ego]okie dokey, well its prob the most recent update on the net, so where do i start?[/QUOTE] By uploading onto a site like rapidshare and letting people download. Remember to Zip or RAR the files in the data folder first!

[QUOTE=Game112]yea id also like to know is it from scratch or just an update cause its an update give full credit to whoever or you'll getted flamed to hell and back[/QUOTE] and possibly have a proffesional hit put on you! Or be castrated by an angry welsman who answers the phone with the phrase "peter speaking"

Guest TAFKA cjt4ever
[QUOTE=panix04]you have 3 mates? Thats a record for a wrestling fan![/QUOTE] HA! Not anymore it aint because I have 4 friends! :cool: :p

[QUOTE=The Ego]haha, we have got a load of us who are wrestling fans, we are part of our XFU (Xtreme Fighting) group here in cornwall, and we sanctioned wrestling as a recognised skill last year!![/QUOTE] DUDE! Where in Cornwall do you live? Allways good to see more TEW and Wrestling fans in general in the area SEE PANIX! The Cornish are taking over! Ok, its slow but there'll be a revoloution soon! You wait and see!

Haha, the Cornish are taking over. With their vast influence on Britain, why wouldn't they make a play for independence! You know Cornwall was the only part of Britain to support the Viking invasion. Bloody Turncoats!

Back in yonks ago, Cornwall was its own "country" Great Britain was made up of England, Scotland, Wales, Ireland (before all the Republic and Northern stuff) and Cornwall :D It shall happen again!! I mean look at it this way, people in Plymouth, which is in Devon, can get in Cornwall for free... but have to pay to get back into Devon :rolleyes:

[QUOTE=joose2001]Back in yonks ago, Cornwall was its own "country" Great Britain was made up of England, Scotland, Wales, Ireland (before all the Republic and Northern stuff) and Cornwall :D It shall happen again!! I mean look at it this way, people in Plymouth, which is in Devon, can get in Cornwall for free... but have to pay to get back into Devon :rolleyes:[/QUOTE] lets face it no-one would pay to get into Cornwall! But they know for sure people will pay to get out as quickly as possible! :p

Touche! ANYWAY! Back to the topic in hand.... Ego, good job if you did build this from scratch.. If you need a hand hosting it then just chuck it at me somehow and it shall be hosted Dont mind if its a zip or rar, doesnt make any difference to me

[QUOTE=joose2001]Back in yonks ago, Cornwall was its own "country" Great Britain was made up of England, Scotland, Wales, Ireland (before all the Republic and Northern stuff) and Cornwall :D It shall happen again!! I mean look at it this way, people in Plymouth, which is in Devon, can get in Cornwall for free... but have to pay to get back into Devon :rolleyes:[/QUOTE] That's because Cornwallians make their money back from things like the Eden Project! WHAT A RIP-OFF! That being said Cornwall has Kynance Cove, which is the best place EVER!

[QUOTE=TCP1]That's because Cornwallians make their money back from things like the Eden Project! WHAT A RIP-OFF! That being said Cornwall has Kynance Cove, which is the best place EVER![/QUOTE] never visited the eden project when i've been down there, im not a plant lover. Now if they filled the thing with giant prehistoric insects and lions and threw criminals in there to compete in a gladitorial like contest then i would gladly visit - but Botany isnt really my bag! Once a year i go down to do the scoring for a stage rally in Portreath and thats good fun.

Archived