The Egos Real World Data

Its basically about 100 promotions and several thousand workers. Im trying to create profiles for everyone at the minute, but some of the workers i may have to try and use someone elses profiles for, with credit of course. Im a St Austell boy, you??

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply
i hope u lot arent disapointed! lol ive basically just had some fun doing it. obsessed with wrestling really helped. im sure ive missed a few bits off, but im sure once its posted you lot will remind me. Im gonna spend a couple of days adding some more workers on, and some celebrities.

[QUOTE=panix04]i was actually thinking of doing a celebrity mod somewhere down the line - maybe 100 or so that people can just import into there game as-and-when they want them.[/QUOTE] Expanding from that, a celebrity deathmatch style mod would be hilarious!

[QUOTE=Johnny Fenoli]Ego you've spoke of this data of yours for days now. When will we ever see that it exist and lives up to what it seems to be, very solid?[/QUOTE] Ah the alternative approach. "Prove that your data is great!" Good stuff, I also really want to see what my competition is like. I have a horrible feeling that he might usurp the praise from Forlan and I. Eek!

[QUOTE=Johnny Fenoli]Ego you've spoke of this data of yours for days now. When will we ever see that it exist and lives up to what it seems to be, very solid?[/QUOTE] Ooooh Ding Dong Fenoli. Tell me exactly how i go about doing it and i will. or perhaps not coz people might find out that it doesnt exist...... :rolleyes:

[QUOTE=The Ego]Ooooh Ding Dong Fenoli. Tell me exactly how i go about doing it and i will. or perhaps not coz people might find out that it doesnt exist...... :rolleyes:[/QUOTE] Clever. Zip all the files in the data folder into one zip file. Go to [url]www.rapidshare.de[/url] and upload onto their server. Copy the link once upload is complete and post the link in this thread.

Archived