<p>I had 5 million dollars before my show. After my show I had 2.4 million. So I clicked on my finances to see why. There was 2.6 million dollar miscellaneous charge. I double clicked miscellaneous and I saw my 2.6 million narrative fee.</p><p> </p><p>

I have no idea what's that for.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="UEWpro" data-cite="UEWpro" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="50239" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>I had 5 million dollars before my show. After my show I had 2.4 million. So I clicked on my finances to see why. There was 2.6 million dollar miscellaneous charge. I double clicked miscellaneous and I saw my 2.6 million narrative fee.<p> </p><p> I have no idea what's that for.</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Was it an event? Could it have been a celebrity or band? I'm not sure what they show up as on finances, but it's the first thing that comes to mind when I think of how to spend 2 and a half mil on a show.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="DontYaGnome" data-cite="DontYaGnome" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="50239" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Was it an event? Could it have been a celebrity or band? I'm not sure what they show up as on finances, but it's the first thing that comes to mind when I think of how to spend 2 and a half mil on a show.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> It was a Monday night raw. I taped 2 episodes.</p>

Oh duh, I am dumb.

Narratives are scripted events that happen. Check out the mod's narrative section and there will be something that causes a huge drain. It has nothing to do with your show but everything to do with a pre-scripted narrative that the mod maker put into the game.

edit: Found it:

The steroid and sex scandals have combined with the slowdown in the wrestling industry to take a big financial toll on the World Wrestling Federation. Reports are out that the WWF has laid off ring crew members and begun cutting the wages of managers and announcers. There are rumors that some big names are unhappy with the financial situation and may want to move on.

This scripted event fired Tuesdaay Week 1, February 1993 to cause WWF an economic crash of 6 so it looks like that meant that 60% of your cash went poof.

Oh duh, I am dumb.

Narratives are scripted events that happen. Check out the mod's narrative section and there will be something that causes a huge drain. It has nothing to do with your show but everything to do with a pre-scripted narrative that the mod maker put into the game.

edit: Found it:

This scripted event fired Tuesdaay Week 1, February 1993 to cause WWF an economic crash of 6 so it looks like that meant that 60% of your cash went poof.

Oh shit, things are a out to go south.

Thanks for the help.