T-Zone or TCP1's Mod BETA?

T-Zone or TCP1's Mod BETA?  

26 members have voted

1. 1. T-Zone or TCP1's Mod BETA?

• T-Zone
    • TCP1's Mod BETA
    • I can't decide..

I'm not doing this for recommendations on which to try. I'm doing it for the obvious reason; to see which is more popular.. This will only turn into a flame war if you act like idiots. :rolleyes:

This post is completely unnecessary. If you have any respect for any of the mod makers you would delete this thread. Forlan put in many hours for people to enjoy his mod, and to have it ridiculed is plain stupid. The same goes for TCP. Everyone complains about how "easy" it is. The truth is, an absolute idiot could run the WWE in "real lile" today and succeed, so in my opinion its very realistic. Do you want a 'realistic' mod or a challenging mod, try C-Verse in you want a more challenging mode. I am sick of people making unnecessary comments and/or polls about people that work for free to make you enjoy the game more. People do everyone a favor and dont vote on this. Thanks

I don't see the problem with a poll to see which is most popular..? I don't think anyone doubts the work that all of these people are putting in, or the results that we have been given. I was just curious to know what data people use. Sorry to forlan and anyone else that doesn't want this discussed? Frankly, I'm a bit confused about jbergey_2005's and forlan's responses.

People use all the mods, why wouldn't you? Take advantage of everything offered. The reason the poll is unnecessary is...........think of it this way, how would you feel if you put in 500-1000 hours(?) making a mod for free and have it ridiculed and trashed in a public forum. I guess I know how I'd feel. If the mod makers were getting anything out of this, this poll wouldnt bother me. T-Zone is very deep and is a great scenario of the current state of wrestling. Death of Territories is a great mod. TCP looks like it will be great also, I havent tested the beta but it sounds promising. You wont get any answers to your question by doing a poll. Just try them all out, everyone has their own preference. Polls like this do nothing except getting people to bash mods and will eventually turn into a flame war.

why is everyone making a big deal of this thread? why must we all act like little kids? its just a poll either vote on somthing or dont vote at all...why would this start a flame war? Cause ppl want to act immature? if everyone would just be nice there would be no problem with this thread imo...i guess we cant all just get along huh?

[quote] People use all the mods, why wouldn't you? Take advantage of everything offered. The reason the poll is unnecessary is...........think of it this way, how would you feel if you put in 500-1000 hours(?) making a mod for free and have it ridiculed and trashed in a public forum. I guess I know how I'd feel. If the mod makers were getting anything out of this, this poll wouldnt bother me. T-Zone is very deep and is a great scenario of the current state of wrestling. Death of Territories is a great mod. TCP looks like it will be great also, I havent tested the beta but it sounds promising. You wont get any answers to your question by doing a poll. Just try them all out, everyone has their own preference. Polls like this do nothing except getting people to bash mods and will eventually turn into a flame war. [/quote] I don't think it ridicules T-Zone's updates at all. The fact that you're assuming they'll get less votes does though. I just wanted to see what mod is used more. And basically, you're saying that the result will make the mod maker with less votes upset? In that case, let's ban polls altogether. Good idea. :)

[QUOTE=njgio]I don't think it ridicules T-Zone's updates at all. The fact that you're assuming they'll get less votes does though. I just wanted to see what mod is used more. And basically, you're saying that the result will make the mod maker with less votes upset? In that case, let's ban polls altogether. Good idea. :)[/QUOTE] lmao agreed lets just ban all polls if ppl will get mad and act like babies

im with Game on this one, its just a poll for petes sake! Its not as if the guy is slagging anyone off he is just starting conversation! These forums used to be the least flamey that i post on but some people on here are wound to tight. Relax everybody if you dont wanna take the poll, dont take it! If your curious to see what the majority of people think, vote on!

Well you are partially correct. I do have a feeling what the outcome will be. Which makes my argument more legit. People will vote for a mod that isnt even done over a mod that(in no way am I saying a bad thing about TCP's mod) is well done and has been updated. I will go back to what I have mentioned in my previous threads, Why is it so hard for a person just to try each mod for himself? I have pretty much stayed out of it, but I have seen enough of T-Zone being trashed. First people complained that there wasnt an update, so Forlan came out with an update. NOW, its too easy or there's too many workers. If you want a mod on current stage of wrestling, this is the mod you want. I dont understand the criticism and never will. It's funny that you guys are throwing the bait out there to start a war but I'm not biting. I'm not going to trash any mod cause they all serve there purpose and they are all done for FREE. I'd like any of you to tell me that TZone hasnt caught undeserved criticism and who is going to win this poll. TCP has 20 people working on his project with him, of course he will win this poll. A lot of TCP's work has been borrowed(admittedly so), so once again I will repeat this poll is unecessary.

Main reason im against this is due to the 5000 polls of the same nature RAVEX VS T-ZONE THE ULTIMAT WARRRRRRRR!!!! etc polling the two against each other. TCP will most likely get votes for many reasons (apart from people who prefer his genuinely) 1. It's the current buzz as i just knuckle down and don't bother postng much in a thread until a release. 2. TCP's Beta was brought out a couple of days back so is the newest 3. TCP has a big team working on it and all of them will vote for him. 4. A major part of the T-Zone fanbase is over on a different forum and don't visit her that often. Also to take into acount someone may be on holiday or not at the computer for a week or so that could vote either way this proves nothing as far as which is best or even which each person prefers to use. Many people will have both and play each one when they want to as has been done in the past with the RaveX and T-Zone databases. All that needs to be said is that i've looked at TCP's work and i think it's ok, although some things are a little not to my likin but thats a personal preference. And i know TCP has looked at my mod and he probablies has the same views as i do on his, that's why the mods arent exactly the same. Does that mean polls like this have to be made, in a word...nope

Archived