T-Zone or TCP1's Mod BETA?

T-Zone or TCP1's Mod BETA?  

26 members have voted

1. 1. T-Zone or TCP1's Mod BETA?

• T-Zone
    • TCP1's Mod BETA
    • I can't decide..

[QUOTE]Freedom of Speech ppl can and will give there opinions openly theres nothing wrong with that if you dont like criticism dont even bother posting your mod cause theres always somthing ppl will critize you for as everyone likes different things[/QUOTE] So what if they both stopped posting their mods? Where would that leave you? Oh, without your real world mod. They've both asked very nicely that you don't compare their mods to each other because that's not what they want. If you want to "critize" their mod then critize in their threads for it and give constructive critizism. Form your own opinion, play them both yourself.

[QUOTE=forlan]There is no point making them though as it's what causes flame wars, sometimes just between one fan of an update and a fan of the other.[/QUOTE] Honestly, there wouldn't be flame wars if you didn't post in a forum everytime your T-Zone is mentioned. Who cares man..You do fine work and don't worry what people say. Your going to kill any sort of rep. you have with any new person coming to this when you always attack anyone who mentions anything somewhat negative or not in your favor. If the majority of people that play your mod don't post here then why not post there or maybe just not attack everyone in here. As I've said, I play both and right now, TCP's data was more up to date. You know it and so does everyone else. That's fine, no biggy here. T-Zone has more wrestlers in it, that's what makes it harder to update. Just relax man, and focus this energy on updating your data. TCP seems to have more fun with this and just down plays it and appears you want to attack and make sure everyone knows that you are what everyone tries to copy. Well, it's kinda like the Royce Gracie/Matt Hughes thing. For every pioneer there will always be newer people and people who might possibly make a better mod. You have your fan base and TCP has his. His might be more popular here because he's more people friendly on this board. You are probably the same on the other board, and that's why more people prefer it. Let people vote how ever they want because they shouldn't have to be flamed for an opinion. You both worked hard and shouldn't be ashamed of anything. I will get flamed for my MMA update in the TCP data but instead of attacking people, I will listen to them and fix it accordingly. Don't make excuses for people not picking yours. Not everyone voted for George W. Bush or John Kerry...not everyone voted....not everyone on this board can actually vote...some people don't even live in america..but rest assured everyone will have an opinion brother. :)

[QUOTE=Game112]like i said before if ppl grow up and act mature we wouldnt have that problem but i guess that will never happen[/QUOTE] Quotes like this incite people whether you believe it or not. You may not be intentially doing it. It's cool, I just felt the need to defend T-Zone today cause I enjoy the mod and dont want things like this from not doing the mod in the future. That's all!!!

[quote]Why is it so hard for a person just to try each mod for himself?[/quote] I'll have my own opinion once I try their data. I want [u]other peoples'[/u] opinions. I wasn't aware of any past incidents where T-Zone's work was put down, so sorry about that. I also wasn't aware that TCP1's mod had so many fans here. Ironic that this "useless" thread indicated that to me. [quote] the 5000 polls of the same nature RAVEX VS T-ZONE THE ULTIMAT WARRRRRRRR!!!! [/quote] I remember them threads and they're always going to be around as long as there are the idiots in supply to create them. I can tell you that this isn't one of them. I'm not trying to start an ULTIMAT WARRRRRRRR. ;) This poll's basically trashed now anyways, due to the T-Zone fans and other people that don't want the GDS TEW community's opinions. Fair enough. :rolleyes:

[QUOTE=jbergey_2005]Well you are partially correct. I do have a feeling what the outcome will be. Which makes my argument more legit. People will vote for a mod that isnt even done over a mod that(in no way am I saying a bad thing about TCP's mod) is well done and has been updated. I will go back to what I have mentioned in my previous threads, Why is it so hard for a person just to try each mod for himself? I have pretty much stayed out of it, but I have seen enough of T-Zone being trashed. First people complained that there wasnt an update, so Forlan came out with an update. NOW, its too easy or there's too many workers. If you want a mod on current stage of wrestling, this is the mod you want. I dont understand the criticism and never will. It's funny that you guys are throwing the bait out there to start a war but I'm not biting. I'm not going to trash any mod cause they all serve there purpose and they are all done for FREE. [B]I'd like any of you to tell me that TZone hasnt caught undeserved criticism[/B] and who is going to win this poll. TCP has 20 people working on his project with him, of course he will win this poll. [B]A lot of TCP's work has been borrowed(admittedly so), [/B]so once again I will repeat this poll is unecessary.[/QUOTE] OK first off, there are not 20 people working on my mod, and as such you are inciting an arguement right there! Secondly, I take offense to that comment too because it implies that I just took someone else's data and put them together without any effort. In exactly the same way that T-Zone did when it first started (borrowed from RaveX as a base) I borrowed from other mods and changed everything (Except some DOB's by accident) until it was a unique mod. If people want to discuss the two mods that's fine, but for godsake let's not argue about the potential for an arguement it's silly.

[QUOTE=TCP1]OK first off, there are not 20 people working on my mod, and as such you are inciting an arguement right there! Secondly, I take offense to that comment too because it implies that I just took someone else's data and put them together without any effort. In exactly the same way that T-Zone did when it first started (borrowed from RaveX as a base) I borrowed from other mods and changed everything (Except some DOB's by accident) until it was a unique mod. If people want to discuss the two mods that's fine, but for godsake let's not argue about the potential for an arguement it's silly.[/QUOTE] TCP, I apologize for the 20 people on your mod(not sure, how many, I believe you have a nice stable) I never meant to imply that you arent putting a lot of work into this project, I know you are. Finally, I am trying to defend ALL mod makers not just TZone. I just dont think you or anyone that makes these mods for free shouldnt be under so much scrutiny. I think anyone that donates any of their time to help someone or the rest of the board should have the luxury of receiving "thanks for you hardwork" NOT "this mod suck because ....." or "where is the next update, im sick of waiting" . Sorry if I affended you, In no way was it intentional.

[QUOTE=jbergey_2005]TCP, I apologize for the 20 people on your mod(not sure, how many, I believe you have a nice stable) I never meant to imply that you arent putting a lot of work into this project, I know you are. Finally, I am trying to defend ALL mod makers not just TZone. I just dont think you or anyone that makes these mods for free shouldnt be under so much scrutiny. I think anyone that donates any of their time to help someone or the rest of the board should have the luxury of receiving "thanks for you hardwork" NOT "this mod suck because ....." or "where is the next update, im sick of waiting" . Sorry if I affended you, In no way was it intentional.[/QUOTE] not try to arguetive but no one ever said anything about a mod sucking or anything of that nature....and i always thank ppl who make mods not matter if i like the mod or not butsomeones not going to praise a mod just because someone put hard work into making it....and i can say this from exprience as i was making 1999 Mod and i was critized for burrowin stuff from others i never got mad even when pplwere smart asses i held my tongue and delt with it it comes with making a mod you gotta learn to accept even the worst from ppl cause not everyone is nice apologies for bad grammar and once again im not try to argue lol

You are correct Game, no one did say anything bad about either of the mods. I just had this funny feeling it may have been headed that direction so I guess I jumped out of bounds and created something that wasnt there. I guess if you can bite your tongue and not say anything when people are minimizing your hardwork you are a stronger man then I:) Its just nice that so many people are willing to put in time to make this a great game, and it just bothers me when it gets put down. Maybe not in this thread so much, but numerous others. Have you played DOTT? That is a great mod.

There was no both option so I didn't vote, I have both and I play both, both mods play differently so I play which ever one I am feeling that particular day. Some days I don't play either and I play DOTT, Moeru Toukon and Miko's Joshi mod instead. I don't think I've dl'ed any mod I didn't like or think was pretty well done though.

[QUOTE=Sartagis]There was no both option so I didn't vote, I have both and I play both, both mods play differently so I play which ever one I am feeling that particular day. Some days I don't play either and I play DOTT, Moeru Toukon and Miko's Joshi mod instead. I don't think I've dl'ed any mod I didn't like or think was pretty well done though.[/QUOTE] yes there was the I can't decide.. was the both option

[quote]3. TCP has a big team working on it and all of them will vote for him.[/quote] I didn't vote, because I don't care. Hell, I haven't even played with TCP's before, even though it's got my data in it. I just use my own data, without the other countries. Just the way I prefer it.

[QUOTE=Lukiep8]I didn't vote, because I don't care. Hell, I haven't even played with TCP's before, even though it's got my data in it. I just use my own data, without the other countries. Just the way I prefer it.[/QUOTE] :eek:

[QUOTE=Sartagis]No that's I vote of undecided. Meaning you don't know which one ya like better. I'm 100% decided I know I like them both equally. There's no undecided about it.[/QUOTE] So you want me to put as options; I can't decide I can decide but I definately like them both equally. :rolleyes: Just a technicality. You still can't decide which you like more for the fact that you like them both equally.

Archived