NBA Finals Giveaway - Win a copy of TCB!

barkerspools

Hello all! Tara, Grey Dog's Public Relations Manager, has graciously provided me with a free copy of Total College Basketball and Bowl Bound College Football to give away to players at my website, [URL="http://www.barkerspools.com/"]Barker's Pools[/URL]. I run sports pools at my site throughout the year for football, March Madness, etc, and we usually give out cash prizes to the winners. The latest competition I am running is with the NBA Finals, it is completely free to join, and the winner will receive a copy of Total College Basketball (we will be giving away Bowl Bound College Football next month during the World Cup). The top three players in the NBA competition will receive pool credits that they can use to join future competitions at Barker's Pools. Normally, everyone joins and plays through the website, but this competition will take place through e-mail. If you would like to take part, just send me an e-mail with your name, e-mail address, and a nickname for your entry that will appear in the standings in place of your real name. My e-mail address is: [EMAIL="barker@barkerspools.com"]barker@barkerspools.com[/EMAIL] After I receive your entry information, I will send you an e-mail with further details and rules for the competition. I hope to see you in the pool! Thank you for your time, and thank you so much to Tara for providing me with some great prizes for two lucky winners at Barker's Pools. Ben Barker

Archived