need these belts put on the blue cornellverse bg

lol ive tryed and tryed to learn i spent like 5 Hours one day trying to do my own pics and i just cant do it..and i find plenty of time to play tew and i dont ask for pics everyday i try to make a topic or two at the most a week and if you read back you'll notice that alot of time once somebody makes the pics i want i dont ask again for awhile i think until last week it had been like 3 Weeks since i asked for a large amount of pics i usaully just ask for 1 or 2...and still to this day i try to make my own but i just dont understand how and dont you think i wanna laern that way i wouldnt have to rely on other ppl to get what i want lol :) ....

You have to open two pics: The one you wanna cut and the kyky background. You lasso the guy or thing you need cut and press CTRL-C You go in the kyky pic and press CTRL-V Press CTRL-T to get the size and location right when you're done with that press ENTER. ((Go to Select>All then do Select>Modify>Border>1px Then do Edit>Fill>Color = Black)) Save the pic *The things between (( )) is only if u want a border

Use the lasso tool in PSP. It's the same as Photoshop's. Also, set the feather to 1. I've never heard of "GIMP". I imagine it sucks compared to these popular graphics programs. By the way its not Photoshop Pro, its just Photoshop. You may be able to get a 30-day trial. Try [url]www.adobe.com[/url] and look around. Like I said though, for cutting, PSP is just as good.

Archived