Advice on slight tweaks.

Hi all,

So I've downloaded a RW mod. I won't say which one because the fact is it is very good and accurate and the creator has put alot of work into it but there are a couple things I'd like to tweak which might just be my perference.

So I've seemed 10 years ahead just to see what happens.

Firstly, Triple H in the last 6 years won the Royal Rumble 5 times :mad: can somebody else win?

Secondly, at the end of the year the Power 500, the top 25 is dominated by WWE guys, in later years it's dominated by current & former WWE guys working else where. The yearly awards are also dominated WWE. Wrestler of the Year, Match of the Year, Company of the Year etc. Every year for 10 years! Not once did a Japanese worker break the top 20 of the 500 and never won any awards.

Thirdly and lastly, it would seem that during my sim a few of the titles just bounced between 2 entities. A tag title bounced between two teams for 8 years! Nobody else won it. Another title hot potatoed between 2 single workers for 3 years.

Now I know this is the AI doing it's own thing, but what do I have to change/tweak so that certain workers and companies don't absolutely dominate and I can give other companies and workers a shot?

<p>To be honest the game is still kinda new and I'm sure plenty of tweaking is still needed/being done for all the data that has released so far. </p><p> </p><p>

I'm having similar issues with my 2003 data but as i'm going though updating and tweaking I find the game world develops 10 times better now to when i first converted the data from 2016. my data plays WAY better on 2020 then 2016.</p><p> </p><p>

for your personal use you can edit the data whatever way you like but other than that just wait for updates.</p>