WCW December 1st 1997

[I]Everyone within World Championship Wrestling headquarters were ecstatic as they had watched what happened between Vince McMahon and Bret Hart. Bret had already signed a deal with WCW before their Survivor Series Pay-Per-View but with what occured on that show there would be a lot of interest in WCW Monday Nitro this coming week. Bret Hart would be coming but would he be coming as a member of WCW or maybe as a member of the nWo as Eric Bischoff asserts? Not to mention, WCW is heading toward their major Pay-Per-View event of the year: WCW Starrcade! Several matches have already been decided on for the event, including.. [B]WCW World Heavyweight Title On The Line Hollywood Hulk Hogan(c) vs. Sting. WCW World Tag Team Championships On The Line The Steiner Brothers(c) vs. The Outsiders. WCW Cruiserweight Title On The Line 2 Out of 3 Falls Eddy Guerrero(c) vs. Dean Malenko.[/B] So already this event is looking to make a major mark on the wrestling industry. With Bret Hart, Ric Flair, Diamond Dallas Page and others being added somewhere to the event, things can only get better.[/I] [QUOTE][CENTER]WCW Monday Nitro Preview! Week 1 December 1997[/CENTER] [I]All eyes will be on World Championship Wrestling this week as it has been confirmed here that Bret "The Hitman" Hart WILL be in the building in some capacity! Will he be joining World Championship Wrestling or will he be a part of the New World Order of Wrestling? With the Cruiserweight Title match set in stone for Starrcade, the two competitors there will face off against each other in a tag team encounter as Eddy Guerrero teams up with Psicosis to take on 4 Horsemen members Dean Malenko and Chris Benoit. And another blockbuster matchup has JUST been announced for Monday Nitro as Hollywood Hulk Hogan will be forced to put his WCW World Heavyweight Title on the line against another legend of this business, the leader of the 4 Horsemen: "Nature Boy" Ric Flair![/I] [B]Confirmed Matches![/B] WCW World Heavyweight Title On The Line: Hollywood Hulk Hogan defends against Ric Flair Dean Malenko and Chris Benoit vs. Eddy Guerrero and Psicosis Lex Luger vs. Bogus Sting Television Title On The Line: Perry Saturn defends against Glacier[/QUOTE]

Archived