WWE: It's A Boy!!!

[CENTER][I][FONT="Arial Black"][SIZE="6"][COLOR="DimGray"]WWE.com[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT] [COLOR="dimgray"][FONT="Arial Black"][SIZE="4"]McMahon Family Announcement[/SIZE] Thursday, 01 June 2006[/FONT][/COLOR][/I][/CENTER] WWE.com are proud to announce that Stephanie McMahon-Helmsley gave birth to a beautiful baby boy this morning. Congratulations to her, Triple H and the McMahon family. [I][COLOR="Gray"]To be continued…[/COLOR][/I]

[CENTER][I][FONT="Arial Black"][SIZE="6"][COLOR="Green"]The Backstory[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/i][/CENTER] Stephanie McMahon and Triple H have given birth to a beautiful baby boy! As such Stephanie McMahon’s role backstage will be reduced… dramatically! Firstly she will be going on maternity leave, leaving the creative team without a McMahon sitting at the helm since it’s inception! This leaves a big space at the ‘top of the tree’ for the writers, now is their opportunity to prove their worth, and they haven’t got much time – Stephanie wants back as soon as possible! Secondly, Triple H will have to take a back seat as well – he’s a modern man you know – he’ll be wiping bums and sterilising bottles too y’know! And you can’t have a baby slung over one shoulder and a big heavy world title over the other… or can you? Keep watching as WWE kicks it up a notch! No more glass ceiling, no more ego’s running the show, and why? Well, because… it’s a boy!!!! [I][COLOR="Green"]To be continued…[/COLOR][/I] So what do you guys think?

• 1 month later...
WWE RAW: DX Bites The Dust? [CENTER][FONT="Impact"][I][COLOR="Red"][SIZE="7"]WWE RAW[/SIZE] [SIZE="5"]Monday, 7 August 2006 DX BITES THE DUST?[/SIZE][/COLOR][/I][/FONT][/CENTER] [B][COLOR="red"]EARLIER TONIGHT… [/COLOR][/B] Before the RAW credits role, an ‘Earlier Tonight’ segment plays. It shows Hulk Hogan, and his daughter Brooke arriving in Hogan’s Dressing room. As Hogan unpacks his bag, Brooke notices a single red rose with a card beside it. Hogan: Well… what is it? Brooke: it’s for me dad, it’s got my name on it. Hogan: Well, what does it say? Brooke opens the card, smiles, and closes it. Hogan: Well… are you going to tell me? Brooke: Oh it nothing dad. Hogan: it can’t just be nothing. Brooke: Like I said dad, it’s nothing. Hogan: Let me see. Hogan grabs the card from Brooke, he reads it and he isn’t impressed. Hogan: He gave you his mobile phone number?!?!? Who does that ass-hole Randy Orton think he is? Brooke: Dad, it’s just… Hogan: You know why he’s doing this? He’s doing this just to get at me! Brooke: But dad… Hogan: But dad nothing, you’re going to have nothing to do with him… all right! Hogan rips up the card and mutters under his breath. Brooke doesn’t look too impressed. [I][COLOR="red"]Rating: A*[/COLOR][/I] [COLOR="red"][B]VINCE MCMAHON CALLS THE SHOTS[/B][/COLOR] The show opens up with the theme tune of Vincent Kennedy McMahon. Vince makes his way down to the ring looking **** as ever. He has a big grin on his face and he looks very pleased with himself (when doesn’t he?). He steps into the ring and as his theme tune finishes he begins to speak. Vince: Ladies and Gentlemen, I’ve spent all week trying to devise a strategy. A strategy that would work, a strategy that would show DX who is boss. All week I have struggled to formulate a plan that I believe would work, a plan that I believe would surpass the expectations of DX and even myself. Last night… going to bed… I had given up… I was ready to give in. But! Vince starts his usual finger pointing to the sky. Vince: I remembered! How did the Romans rule the world? How did the allies win the world war? How did the great nations topple and collapse? The answer… DIVIDE AND CONQUER!!! Vince goes for the dramatic pause. Vince: That’s right ladies and gentlemen I am going to defeat DX, and this time I know I’m going to win, because I will split them right down the middle. Triple H on one side… Shawn Michaels on the other! Plain and simple, and you know what DX, I’m so sure it will work I’m willing to tell you my plans, why? Because that’s just the kinda’ guy I am! Vince then circles the ring, looking even more smug than he actually did walking into the ring. Vince: So first things first… Sha-a-a-a-a-a-wn Michaels! Tonight, your going to be the golden boy of DX, because I’m going to go against all my principles, all my values and put you in tonights main event match… against John Cena! The fans cheer. Vince: Not only that… but you two are going to face off to find out who the number one contender is for Edge’s WWE World Championship! The fans cheer again. Vince: Secondly… Triple H! Triple H, what I have in store for you is… what I believe to be… Wrestling Gold! I’m going to put you up against… Vince pauses for a moment. Vince: No… wait-a-minute! I shouldn’t tell you just now… I’m out here… all alone… no-one to back me up, after announcing what I have in store for you there is nothing stopping you coming out here and hitting me with the pedigree. The fans begin to boo. Vince: I’m right, you all know it (pointing to the fans) you all know he wouldn’t think twice about hitting me with the pedigree, and you… you would love it! The fans cheer again. Vince: Well… that ‘ain’t gonna happen. I’m going to keep what I have in store for Triple H up my sleeve for now! Vince McMahon drops the microphone as his music hits and he makes his way backstage. [I][COLOR="red"]Rating: A*[/COLOR][/I] [B][COLOR="red"]SINGLES MATCH Kenny vs Eugene[/COLOR][/B] Kenny is accompanied to the ring by the rest of the Spirit Squad. All through the match Kenny dominates, often making a fool of Eugene, who is none the wiser. Suddenly the pace of the match changes when Kenny gives Eugene a stiff clothesline. Thinking he had Eugene down he taunts the crowd but Eugene grabs Kenny by the legs and rolls him up for a near three count. Kenny shocked slides out the ring where Spirit Squad console him. Eugene (not thinking tactically) climbs out the ring after him. As he does he is met by the Spirit Squad. They all ambush Eugene, taking turs at stomping into him. Kenny climbs into the ring as the referee continues to do the ten count. As the referee begins to edge towards the three count the Spirit Squad roll Eugene back into the ring where he is met by Kenny who hits him with his finisher and Eugene is out for the three count. [I][COLOR="red"]Winner: Kenny (by pinfall at 7:41) Rating: B[/COLOR][/I] [COLOR="red"][B]THAT’S NOT COOL[/B][/COLOR] Backstage Eugene is headed back to his locker room when he bumps into Spirit Squad. Kenny: Hey Eugne, good match! Eugene: Shut-up you guys! Mikey: Hey Eugene… that’s not nice! We were just doing our job! Eugene: Yeah… yeah… yeah… well you guys didn’t need to hit me, it… it… it… was just me ‘n’ Kenny wrestlin’… not… not… not you guys. Mikey: Yeah… that right? Well what you gonna’ do about it? Eugene just stands there looking very uncomfortable. Mickey: Yeah, I thought so… nothing. Now shove off. Eugene rushes off, opens his door and bumps right into someone, but we don’t know. Eugene: Oh sorry, sorry, sorry, sorry, I didn’t mean it… it was an accident. Spirit Squad laugh in the background. Mikey: Hey Eugene, did you boyfriend drop his makeup? The Spirit Squad stop laughing as Carlito’s head appears from behind the door. Carlito: Who said that? The rest of Spirit Squad point to Mikey, Carlito slowly walks towards Spirit Squad polishing his apple. Carlito: Well see who needs a makeup bag once I’m finished with you n that ring! Carlito goes to walk away, he stops, bites his apple and spits it in the face of Mikey. Carlito: See you in the ring! [I][COLOR="red"]Rating: C+[/COLOR][/I] [COLOR="red"][B]SINGLES MATCH Intercontinental Championship Johnny Nitro vs Shelton Bejamin[/B][/COLOR] Johnny and Shelton Benjamin lock up from the start, Benjamin dominating with suplexes and lifts. Nitro tries to fight back with his fast paced moves, but it doesn’t work. Shelton slowly but surly grinds down Johnny Nitro, who halfway into the match looks exhausted. Shelton then goes for a big clothesline but Melina grabs his foot as he goes to bounce off the rope. Whilst Shelton and the referee are distracted Nitro grabs the Intercontinental Title belt and he climbs into the ring. Nitro goes to blast Shelton with it but the referee turns around just in time to catch Nitro. Nitro stops in motion and the referee is quick to take the belt from Nitro. Nitro then inadvertently walks into a T-Bone Suplex. Shelton goes to cover Nitro but Melina climbs onto the turnbuckle and distracts a very interested Shelton. Shelton moves in for a kiss but Melina backs off, Shelton grabs her by the arms and still tries to kiss her, by this point Nitro is back on his feet and he grabs the title belt and whacks Shelton with it over the head. [I][COLOR="red"]Winner: Shelton Benjamin (by Disqualification at 17.29) Ratings: A[/COLOR][/I] [B][COLOR="red"]SHELTONS NOT FINISHED[/COLOR][/B] After the match, Nitro and Melina try to make a sharp exit, but Shelton manages to grab Melinas foot. Nitro is halfway up the entranceway and before he realises Shelton hits Melina with a T-Bone Suplex and shouts “Don’t Ever Tease Me Like That Again!” As Shelton walks away Nitro slides into the ring to comfort Melina. [I][COLOR="red"]Ratings: C+[/COLOR][/I] [B][COLOR="red"]HOGAN AND ORTON SHOWDOWN[/COLOR][/B] The theme tune of Hulk Hogan plays and the fans go wild. The Hulkster takes his time to make his way to the ring and as he does he gives the fans what they want. He climbs into the ring and grabs a microphone. Hogan: Randy Orton… I’m out here because I want to talk to you! So Orton… get your ass on out here! Orton’s theme tune plays and the Legend Killer makes his way down to the ring. Hogan: Let me get one thing straight with you brother… you can mess with my head, but you can’t mess with my daughters! Orton: What are you on about Hogan? Hogan: You know fine well what I’m on about. You left my daughter a rose and your mobile number… it stops now? Orton: What’s the problem? She’s a grown woman! I’m a grown man! Were both young, and y’know, I like her,, hopefully she will like me. Hogan: Listen… your testing my patience now, and I don’t like it. The only reason you like her is so you can get to me, well, it’s not on, it stops NOW! Orton: What? Hogan… I don’t understand! Are you trying to say your daughter isn’t good looking enough for me to be interested in her? Hogan: No… I’m just… Orton: Are you saying she isn’t intelligent enough to hold a deep and meaningful conversation with someone? Hogan: Listen… you’r twisting my words! Orton: Oh, so you’r just saying she’s not good enough for me! Hogan backs Orton into a corner. Hogan: You want a match with me at SummerSlam… you’ve got it! Just lay off my daughter, lay off me and lay off the rest of my family. You got it? Orton: Ok, ok, ok… loud and clear! You’ve got yourself a deal! Hogan lets go of Orton and he drops his microphone ready to leave the ring. Orton: Oh Hogan… Hogan turns around and Orton hits him with the RKO. Orton: See you at SummerSlam! [I][COLOR="red"]Ratings: A*[/COLOR][/I] [B][COLOR="red"]SINGLES MATCH Carlito vs Mikey[/COLOR][/B] Mikey comes to the ring along with the rest of Spirit Squad. Carlito on the other hand comes to the ring along. As the match is about to begin Eugene’s music plays and Eugene makes his way down to the ring. As he passes by Spirit Squad he sticks his tongue out at them before turning to Carlito and giving him the thumbs up. As Carlito is distracted by Eugene Mikey attacks. Both men go at it back and forth but Carlito gains the upper hand and even with the involvement of Spirit Squad and with the help of Eugene Carlito gets the win. [I][COLOR="red"]Winner: Carlito (by pinfall at 4:23) Rating: C+[/COLOR][/I] [B][COLOR="red"]IF AT FIRST YOU DON’T SUCEED; TRY, TRY AGAIN![/COLOR][/B] The theme tune of Ric Flair plays and the 16-time World Champion makes his way to the ring, the only way Ric Flair knows how to. Ric steps into the ring and grabs a microphone. Ric: Ladies and Gentlemen. A few weeks ago, I laid out a challenge for Mick Foley… I told him I wanted to face him in an extreme rules match… but he turned me down. Ladies and Gentlemen, I’ve had a think about it, and I’ve decided… I’m not taking no for an answer. So Mick Foley, I know you’r in the arena tonight, and I’m gonna stand here and run my mouth until you come out here and face me like a man! Flair looks about the crowd, we are left waiting, nothing happening. Flair plays up to the crowd, does his little strut, gives some of the fans a little bit of back chat. Then… The theme tune of Mick Foley plays. Foley makes his way down to the ring and he grabs a microphone. Mick Foley: Hey Flair… no-one told me you had this little thing planned, if I had known, I would have made a point of being here sooner. Now, a couple of weeks back you asked if I would take you on, well you know what… I’ve still not changed my mind. I hung up my boots a good while ago, and the only reason I would ever dust them off, is only if I were wanting to take on someone else, not because they egged me on or ran their mouth. The truth is Ric Flair, I don’t like you, never have… never will, and as such I don’t want to step into this ring with you, so I’ll say it one more time for you to make it all clear… I’M-NOT-WRESTLING-YOU-EVER… Full Stop! Period! Game Over! Last Calls at the Bar Please! NEVER! Foley drops the microphone and walks away. Flair: Well… I suppose I’ll be out here again next week trying to haul your ass into a match. Foley can be heard shouting: You just do that, beucae I won’t be here to listen to you. Flair: That’s cool Foley, whatever you say, but you know what. At SummerSlam, I’m booking myself in a match. Foley is intrigued, he turns around. Flair: It’s going to be Ric Flair vs Mick Foley in an extreme rules match. Mick Foley isn’t surprised and he walks away. Flair: Infact, next week I’ll bring the contract out here in this very ring, and if you want Foley you can come out here and sign it! By this point, Foley has disappeared behind the main stage. Flair looks around. Flair: What? What? What did I say? Flair leaves the ring with a big grin on his face. [I][COLOR="red"]Rating: A*[/COLOR][/I] [B][COLOR="red"]SINGLES MATCH WWE Championship Edge vs Charlie Haas[/COLOR][/B] Edge takes on Charlie Haas in what looks to be a squash match. Edge enters this match confident that he will win, but Charlie Haas makes the most of the opportunity and takes the fight to Edge. The match comes to a surprising head when Charlie Haas locks in the Haas of Pain. Lita climbs up onto the ring apron as Edge pulls on the rope to free himself. Both men struggle to their feet but Edge is able to land a reverse headbuster on Haas followed by a three count pin. [I][COLOR="red"]Winner: Edge Rating: A*[/COLOR][/I] [COLOR="red"][B]WHAT’S VINCES PLANS FOR TRIPLE H?[/B][/COLOR] Triple H makes his way down to ringside doing his usual routine. He climbs into the ring and hangs around, waiting for Vince to make his entrance. Vince’s music plays but he doesn’t make his way down to the ring. Triple H then grabs a microphone. Triple H: Hey Vince… where are ya? You get scared? Suddenly Vince’s appears on the Titantron. Vince: Hey jackass… I’m up here! I’ve decided since every time I step into that ring you and HBK Shawn Michaels always end up kicking my ass, I’m better off out of there. So instead I’m backstage in an undisclosed location. Somewhere neither you nor HBK can get a hold of me. Triple H: So what have you got instore for me now Vince. Are Spirit Squad going to appear from out under the ring to attack me? Are we going to have yet another handicap match where I kick everyone’s ass again? Are we going to have Shane McMahon jump down from the rafters and give me an elbow drop? Vince: Why don’t you shut up and listen! The reason I have you out here is because… like I said earlier tonight, I’m going to divide DX… right down the middle. Triple H: What? You gave HBK a number one contendership match… you going to stick me in that match too? Vince: What did I say… shut up! But like I said, you weren’t even expecting this one… I’m going to stick you in a match at SummerSlam. A nice one-on-one match against an opponent of my choosing. Triple H is sarcastically clapping. Triple H: I think Vince… I think you have finally lost the plot. Vince: I have not lost the plot! Because whoever you face, you won’t just be fighting for a win, you will be fighting for your career, because that match Triple H… it’s a looser leaves town match! Triple H looks shocked. Triple H: You… you… you can’t do that Vince. Vince: Oh yes I can, and I have… and you know what Triple H… I can’t wait to haul your ass out that arena the second your down for that three count! Vince starts laughing hysterically. Triple H: But Vince you can’t… Triple H stops speaking as the titantron cuts out and the words ‘Video End’ appears. Suddenly from out of nowhere Vince McMahon sneaks up behind Triple H and blasts him with a sledgehammer, knocking Triple H out cold. Vince: Hey, Triple H, like I said, divide and conquer… I might not know DX’s next move, but I’ve been around you long enough to know your next steps. Hey I know you well enough to pre-record my end of the conversation with you I know you that well! So Triple H, watch your back because Vince McMahon is back in business! [B][COLOR="red"]SINGLES MATCH WWE World Championship Number One Contendership Match John Cena vs Shawn Michaels[/COLOR][/B] Both men make their way to the ring with a great reception from the fans. Both men circle the ring before locking up in the middle of the ring. John Cena proves to be the more powerful of the two as he overpowers HBK and he throws him to the mat. As HBK gets up both men stair each other square in the face. They begin exchanging punches, neither getting the upperhand. Eventually John Cena is able to knock Shawn Michaels into the corner where he whips him to the other side and hits him with a big splash. Cena begins to stomp away at HBK before then taunting to the crowd. As he does HBK gets to his feet and clotheslines Cena. Whilst on Cena is on the ground HBK locks him in a tight headlock. John Cena can’t escape. As HBK squeezes the air out of Cena’s chest, his body beings to go limp. The referee raises Cena’s arm up, and straight away he doesn’t allow it to drop. As HBK keeps a tight grip of Cena’s head, Cena is able to get up on one knee. Then, from nowhere Cena flips HBK over. Both men rise to their feet straight away. Still a stalemate. Both men battle back and forth but one is just as determined as the other. That is until the Spirit Squad and Vince McMahon appear and lurk around the ring. HBK has one eye on them, which only works to Cena’s benefit as Cena begins to get the upper hand. Cena then raises HBK up onto his shoulders for the FU, but HBK wriggles free and knocks Cena down with a sweet chin music – just like that. Triple H runs in as the Spirit Squad and Vince McMahon jump up onto the apron, but most of them are knocked down by a punch from HBK. Johnny manages to get into the ring and he goes to clothesline HBK but instead he knocks out the referee. On the outside, Triple H has levelled the Spirit Squad with a steel chair and he climbs into the ring, he goes to hit Johnny with a chair, but Kenny ducks it and grabs the chair from Triple H. He plants Triple H with it and he then swings it at HBK knocking him down. Johnny turns around and he is face-to-face with John Cena. Kenny puts his arms up, not wanting to fight and he drops the chair. He then welcomes John Cena to cover HBK who is out cold. Cena looks around to the fans, takes one look at Johnny, kicks him in the gut and he plants him with an FU. At this point the referee is coming round, as is HBK. Cena poises himself for the FU when from the crowd Edge tries to get into the ring. Cena goes for him, but Edge drops off the ring apron taking Cena’s head with him as Cena’s head bounces of the top rope. Cena in a daze then stumbles into a Sweet Chin Music from HBK. HBK makes the cover and gets the 1-2-3! HBK is now the new number 1 contender. [I][COLOR="red"]Winner: Shawn Michaels (by pinfall at 21:03) Rating: A*[/COLOR][/I] [B][COLOR="red"]THE AFTERMATH[/COLOR][/B] As HBK celebrates, the Spirit Squad start to come round and they each arm themselves with a chair. Cena, HBK end up surrounded by the Spirit Squad. Each of them wielding a chair. The lights go out, music plays… it’s Kane! Kane runs down to the ring and as he does the Spirit Squad level into Cena, HBK and Triple H. Kane gets into the ring and right away and chokeslams Mickey. Kane wastes no time in going after Nicky and Kenny, chokeslamming them both at the same time, by this point the ring is covered in men rolling around the mat in pain. Vince has snuck away and Johnny is screaming in the face of Triple H. Kane lurks over Johnny. Johnny turns around and gets the fright of his life when Kane chokeslams him straight to hell. RAW closes with Kane standing in the centre of the ring, raising his arms up only to drop them down again in a blaze of fire. [I][COLOR="red"]Rating: C+[/COLOR][/I] Your views on my first card are more than welcome!

[QUOTE=twisted]it was pretty gd. I'm rili lookin 4ward to reading more of this diary. An awesome way to take Triple h off screen to fit in with your backstory :D[/QUOTE] Who said I was going to keep him offscreen? :cool:

[FONT="Impact"][SIZE="5"][B][I][COLOR="Blue"][CENTER]WWE Smack[COLOR="Gray"]down[/COLOR]! Preview[/CENTER][/COLOR][/I][/B][/SIZE][/FONT] In this week's Smackdown! Batista has asked to address the fans and WWE Management, but what for? Gregory Helms is celebrating his record braking title reign. Lashley will go one-on-one with Finlay in a rematch for the United States Championship. London and Kedrick will defend their tag team champioship against Nunzio and Simon Dean. Rey Mysterio will defend his WWE World Championship against non other than the Great Khali. Who will this mismatch go in favor of? Rey Mysterio, the fast paced, quick stepping underdog, or the giant bruit that is the Great Khali. All this and a lot lot more, this Thursday on UPN!

Archived