TCP's Big Announcement Part 5: THE BETA V2.0

• Replies 391
  • Created
  • Last Reply
[QUOTE=Deadman36g]Wasn't it agreed earlier that the DSW/OVW guys that were under a written contract with WWE should be on the WWE's roster, and that the user could move them to DSW/OVW as they see fit?[/QUOTE] i was hopeing that was the way it was going to be done just seems like the best way to me

[QUOTE=Deadman36g] Rebecca Knox [IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v119/deadman36g/RebeccaKnox3.jpg[/IMG] [/QUOTE] man that reminds me of the shimmer 5/21 show i went to.......yea she was wearing her green velvet thing.....anyway to make a story short......she has a really really nice ass in see thru black underwear..... Also Nikki Roxx wears like a super tiny thong.......Kong almost stripped her during their match.......

[QUOTE=panix04]speaking on TCP's behalf we could do with someone to provide us all with cold beers whilst we work! I will have a cider shandy please (cant drink straight pints im at work)[/QUOTE] Back in your box, slave! Deadman36g, if you really want to help, and it would be a great help, although a little repetitive then PM me, cos I've got a job that I was saving for myself. But I can share a bit! Let me know. P.S. This is great, I'm like God and you'll my herd. Perhaps I should just call my mod TCP Data!

[QUOTE=TCP1]Back in your box, slave! Deadman36g, if you really want to help, and it would be a great help, although a little repetitive then PM me, cos I've got a job that I was saving for myself. But I can share a bit! Let me know. P.S. This is great, I'm like God and you'll my herd. Perhaps I should just call my mod TCP Data![/QUOTE] :mad: i thought i told you not to call me slave outside of the bedroom TCP! And by box i assume you mean the box-like office were i spend my days? Well i have been working my butt off today and only have 6 storys left to edit before i can begin adding more originals (thankfully adding original storys is far more fun!) so i am now taking a well-deserved rest from modding in my box to enjoy toad in the hole whilst watching X-files with mrs Panix.

[QUOTE=juggalowang]i was hopeing that was the way it was going to be done just seems like the best way to me[/QUOTE] Not everyone plays as the WWE and by doing that the WWE just ends up releasing them all because the computer doesn't send workers down.

[QUOTE=panix04]ever since watching a clip of cheerleader mellisa in action i have been really tempted to buy a couple of the shimmer Dvd's. I was really suprised at how good she was[/QUOTE] You really should pick up some Shimmer. Melissa may not even be the best wrestler there. Her match with MsChif is really awesome on the first DVD, but is trumped by a few others. I recommened Shimmer to the fullest.

[QUOTE=Grimmas]You really should pick up some Shimmer. Melissa may not even be the best wrestler there. Her match with MsChif is really awesome on the first DVD, but is trumped by a few others. I recommened Shimmer to the fullest.[/QUOTE] just wait till vol 6 comes out Falls count anywhere Last woman standing match between MsChif and Melissa.......they almost hit me and my g.f with a chair they tossed .........

[QUOTE=darkfire423]just wait till vol 6 comes out Falls count anywhere Last woman standing match between MsChif and Melissa.......they almost hit me and my g.f with a chair they tossed .........[/QUOTE] I am really anxiously awaiting that match, even more than the Mercedez-Del Ray no time limit match.

So I've created some Canadians that weren't in the game that deserved to be in there. Cody Deaner, Derek Wylde, El Tornado, Jennifer Blake, Johnny Devine, Shawn Spears, and Tyson Dux. I'm almost done the Mexican arenas and I'm going to add a few more Mexicans that aren't in it. Virus, etc... Is the release date the tenth, if so I'll get you these the 8th so I can have time to go through and pick out errors in the data, which I haven't done yet. Except El Hijo del Perro Aguayo still doesnt' have high enough charisma and mic skills. 75 is only very good. Perro is top 3 in the world, should atleast be in the mid 80's.

About Linda Miles . . . Keep in mind that Dana Dameson once said she'd never get back into wrestling, yet she did exactly that back in March or April . . . So I take what these people [i]say[/i] with a grain of salt . . . By the way, I don't really care if Linda Miles is in the data, since she sucks anyway, but be sure to add Dana Dameson!

[QUOTE=Grimmas]So I've created some Canadians that weren't in the game that deserved to be in there. Cody Deaner, Derek Wylde, El Tornado, Jennifer Blake, Johnny Devine, Shawn Spears, and Tyson Dux. I'm almost done the Mexican arenas and I'm going to add a few more Mexicans that aren't in it. Virus, etc... Is the release date the tenth, if so I'll get you these the 8th so I can have time to go through and pick out errors in the data, which I haven't done yet. Except El Hijo del Perro Aguayo still doesnt' have high enough charisma and mic skills. 75 is only very good. Perro is top 3 in the world, should atleast be in the mid 80's.[/QUOTE] I can't even speak spanish and Perro gets me hooked on the mic!

Today, I start updating MMA workers..I will lower psychology and basics. Stiffness and such is already high and selling is low. Mic skills and such will vary between workers along with charisma and acting. Anything else that anyone can add to this??

[QUOTE=toddthebod]Today, I start updating MMA workers..I will lower psychology and basics. Stiffness and such is already high and selling is low. Mic skills and such will vary between workers along with charisma and acting. Anything else that anyone can add to this??[/QUOTE] Sounds like you're on the right track buddy. Do you need anymore MMA cuts done?

Here are some relationships for the wrestlers to be added. B.Alfonso/Sabu: Strong Friendship Dan Maff/Homicide: Hatred Dawn Marie/ Lance Storm: Strong Friendship Dawn Marie/Simon Dimond:Split up DDP/ E.Bischoff:Best Friends DDP/Kim Page:splitup/Divorced Honky Tonk Man:Everyone:Hatred Kevin Sullivan/Chris Benoit:Hatred New Jack/Mustapha Saed: Hatred New Jack/Brother Devon: Haterd New Jack/Brother Ray: Hatred New Jack/Heyman:Strong Dislike or Hatred Roddy Piper/R.Flair:Strong Friendship Sid Vicious/Arn Anderson: Hatred Tony Schiovone/Bobby Heenan: Strong Dislike Vince Russo/Goldberg:Strong Dislike Vince Russo/ H.Hogan:Hatred R.Mack/Jazz:Married I'm sure I'm missing about a dozen guys that have had problems with New Jack in the past.

Here's some news for the very hated WSX..I really hate that company! I'm just copying it from WrestleZone. MTV's Wrestling Society X has officially released former ECW wrestlers New Jack, Chris Hamrick and Justin Credible, along with recurring TNA worker Puma, from their contracts according to PWInsider.com. Puma has recently been working for TNA under a verbal release from Wrestling Society X, while Credible and Hamrick have been on WWE's radar as potential acquisitions for the ECW brand. New Jack claimed at an indy show that he was going to be part of WWE's ECW, but according to company sources, no such offer has been extended to the wrestler. Meanwhile, Wrestling Society X is working to secure new wrestlers ahead of production on its first season. While MTV has yet to formally pick up the series, it did trademark the name this spring, and most are of the impression that the first season is a go.

Hey todd i dunno what is the deal with my computer but MSN isnt working......even the classic un-install re-install.......even trillain isnt working......i wouldnt be shocked that comcast thinks i am doing illegal stuff again.......mIRC has been pretty much dead to several of their users....... anyway the point is post the list of workers you got since we have to give the realationships to TCP anyway since i have already tweeked my stats down i will take care of the realationships.........it shouldnt take me to long to do.......i have already did the Gracies.....that is a big part of realationships to do......

Archived