TCP's Big Announcement Part 5: THE BETA V2.0

[QUOTE=Grimmas]So I've created some Canadians that weren't in the game that deserved to be in there. Cody Deaner, Derek Wylde, El Tornado, Jennifer Blake, Johnny Devine, Shawn Spears, and Tyson Dux. I'm almost done the Mexican arenas and I'm going to add a few more Mexicans that aren't in it. Virus, etc... Is the release date the tenth, if so I'll get you these the 8th so I can have time to go through and pick out errors in the data, which I haven't done yet. Except El Hijo del Perro Aguayo still doesnt' have high enough charisma and mic skills. 75 is only very good. Perro is top 3 in the world, should atleast be in the mid 80's.[/QUOTE] Excellent work my friend. Release date is scheduled for 14th June!

• Replies 391
  • Created
  • Last Reply
What is yous guys thoughts on giving all the promotions one weekly event. Not a big one just a small one, so that the companies without a tv deal can still get their wrestlers in the ring for experience. You could pretend it's a major house show they are putting on or something.

[QUOTE=Johnny Fenoli]What is yous guys thoughts on giving all the promotions one weekly event. Not a big one just a small one, so that the companies without a tv deal can still get their wrestlers in the ring for experience. You could pretend it's a major house show they are putting on or something.[/QUOTE] The CPU does that anyway! It'd take me too long!

It runs the most acceptable number of shows in a certain time period. Trust me, it all works out for the best. On a sidenote, your avatar, is that from my 1993 scenario? Do you play it? And on from that, are there any other 2 time mod makers, or will I be the first?

[QUOTE=TCP1]It runs the most acceptable number of shows in a certain time period. Trust me, it all works out for the best. On a sidenote, your avatar, is that from my 1993 scenario? Do you play it? And on from that, are there any other 2 time mod makers, or will I be the first?[/QUOTE] Yeah, I think it was from the 1993 data. It's my main man Gigolo Jimmy Del Ray! By the way if anyone wants to put Dr. Tom as their avatar, and someone else wants to put Jim Cornette as theirs... Then we can run these boards as THE HEAVENLY BODIES!! OOOOH YEAH BABY! Yes I've played it, a bunch of times. I'm not quite sure of the two time, two time, two time, mod makers.... Congrats if you are the first. You sure you dont want a copy of your events data with an added small 2 hour house show for each fed. that I have already for you if you want it.....?

[QUOTE=TCP1]It runs the most acceptable number of shows in a certain time period. Trust me, it all works out for the best. On a sidenote, your avatar, is that from my 1993 scenario? Do you play it? And on from that, are there any other 2 time mod makers, or will I be the first?[/QUOTE] Im sure Destroyed has released 3 .... not entirely sure. I know hes done 2001 and 2002. . . think he may have done a late 90's one as well

[QUOTE=Johnny Fenoli]Yeah, I think it was from the 1993 data. It's my main man Gigolo Jimmy Del Ray! By the way if anyone wants to put Dr. Tom as their avatar, and someone else wants to put Jim Cornette as theirs... Then we can run these boards as THE HEAVENLY BODIES!! OOOOH YEAH BABY! Yes I've played it, a bunch of times. I'm not quite sure of the two time, two time, two time, mod makers.... Congrats if you are the first. You sure you dont want a copy of your events data with an added small 2 hour house show for each fed. that I have already for you if you want it.....?[/QUOTE] Well if it's done, why the devil not. [QUOTE=joose2001]Im sure Destroyed has released 3 .... not entirely sure. I know hes done 2001 and 2002. . . think he may have done a late 90's one as well[/QUOTE] 3!!!! Anyone played them? Any good? Worth a look?

[url]http://www.yousendit.com/transfer.php?action=download&ufid=CE4712E629FCE723[/url] Weekly 2 Hour SMALL event added for each of the promotions. Also gave WWE one for Raw and one for Smackdown. Tried to set all the events on different days to make it as even as possible. Edit as you see fit.

[QUOTE=Johnny Fenoli][url]http://www.yousendit.com/transfer.php?action=download&ufid=CE4712E629FCE723[/url] Weekly 2 Hour SMALL event added for each of the promotions. Also gave WWE one for Raw and one for Smackdown. Tried to set all the events on different days to make it as even as possible. Edit as you see fit.[/QUOTE] You're a star! Do I add Nacho Libre? He's on the Smackdown roster!

As for the idea of a show a week for promotions it is highly unrealistic in my book, promotions like CZW, ROH etc don't run house shows or nothing so giving every promotion an extra event 1 a week is going to a) Make them rise faster in popularity b) Make them lose money a heck of a lot faster c) if i'm not mistaken more shows means slightly more processing time between days But i suppose you said before you werent going for super realistic, i'm just a stickler for realism so i gave my view

Workers in the Update already..this is posted for darkfire..Speaking of which..get with me if you have any questions and such about relationships. The only really big one that I can think of is..Quentin Jackson/Chuck Liddell-Strong Dislike Anderson Silva Bruce Buffer Dan Severn Ken Shamrock Tito Ortiz Andrei Arlovski Assuerio Silva Alessio Sakara Brad Imes Chuck Liddell Frank Mir Jeff Monson Paul Buentello Randy Couture Rich Franklin Tim Sylvia Nick Diaz B.J. Penn Herb Dean Stephan Bonnar Matt Hughes Forrest Griffin Georges St. Pierre Tra Telligman Renato Sobral Sean Sherk Chris Leben Joe Stevenson Josh Neer Keith Jardine Karo Parisyan Evan Tanner David Loiseau Rashad Evans Diego Sanchez Patrick Cote Jeremy Horn Nate Marquardt Royce Gracie Nate Quarry Mike Swick Jon Fitch Brandon Vera Sam Hoger Joe Riggs Vitor Belfort Marcio Cruz Josh Burkman Robbie Lawler Kenny Florian Dana White Mario Yamasaki John McCarthy Steve Mazzagatti Will Be Added This Week.. Dan Christison Spencer Fisher Drew Fickett Gabriel Gonzaga Luke Cummo Matt Lindland Matt Serra Is there anyone else in the UFC or another organization that someone wants added?? Final chance!! Relationships: Stephan Bonnar/Randy Couture--Loyalty Stephan Bonnar/Forrest Griffin--Best Friends Josh Burkman/Randy Couture--Protege Josh Burkman/Matt Hughes--Loyalty Randy Couture/Chuck Liddell--Best Friends Randy Couture/Tito Ortiz--Strong Dislike Dana White/Tito Ortiz--Strong Dislike Rashad Evans/Rich Franklin--Loyalty Kenny Florian/Randy Couture--Loyalty Rich Franklin/Matt Hughes--Best Friends Rich Franklin/Tim Sylvia--Strong Friendship Forrest Griffin/Randy Couture--Loyalty Forrest Griffin/Chuck Liddell--Loyalty Herb Dean/Dana White--Loyalty Sam Hoger/Tim Sylvia--Strong Friendship Sam Hoger/Matt Hughes--Strong Friendship Jeremy Horn/Matt Hughes--Strong Friendship Jeremy Horn/Tim Sylvia--Strong Friendship Matt Hughes/Tim Sylvia--Best Friends Brad Imes/Matt Hughes--Loyalty Keith Jardine/Rich Franklin--Loyalty Chris Leben/Randy Couture--Loyalty David Losieau/Patrick Cote--Strong Friendship David Losieau/Georges St. Pierre--Strong Friendship Mario Yamasaki/Dana White--Loyalty John McCarthy/Dana White--Loyalty B.J. Penn/Matt Hughes--Strong Dislike Nathan Quarry/Randy Couture--Protoge Joe Riggs/Nick Diaz--Hatred Diego Sanchez/Chuck Liddell--Loyalty Georges St. Pierre/Patick Cote--Strong Friendship Joe Stevenson/Matt Hughes--Loyalty Mike Swick/Randy Couture--Loyalty Tra Telligman/Ken Shamrock--Loyalty Tito Ortiz/Ken Shamrock--Hatred

[QUOTE=forlan]As for the idea of a show a week for promotions it is highly unrealistic in my book, promotions like CZW, ROH etc don't run house shows or nothing so giving every promotion an extra event 1 a week is going to a) Make them rise faster in popularity b) Make them lose money a heck of a lot faster c) if i'm not mistaken more shows means slightly more processing time between days But i suppose you said before you werent going for super realistic, i'm just a stickler for realism so i gave my view[/QUOTE] Probably right on A and B... and C is probably right as well..... But I honestly cant tell, I've been simming it to see. And though CZW and ROH dont run "house shows", do they run a weekly event at all? or is always just monthly? and Todd, how about some of the dudes from the newest Ultimate Fighter show? Like Ed Herman and Matt Hamill, and some of the others.

You might want to remove the weekly event thing... I dont know. Maybe remove for some promotions. While simming the WWE is showing it's weekly house shows on PPV. As is CMLL, AAA, NJPW... however the buy rates are very very small. like 300 for CMLL and 20,000 for NJPW, and 150,000 for WWE as examples

I did something similar once but I think it's over kill and certainly not needed for the WWE. Many indy workers preform for multiple companies and with 48 promotions there should be no shortage of work. I do however recommend it for DSW and OVW if your planning to use them as development territories otherwise sending workers down is pointless (I wouldn't add it to the data though). You could also do it for promotions who have TV shows in real life but lose them constantly in the game (just add a one or two hour event for the same day as their TV show).

Archived