TCP's Big Announcement Part 5: THE BETA V2.0

[QUOTE=Johnny Fenoli]Roddy Piper/R.Flair:Strong Friendship (might even make this one best friends, he was his best man at his wedding) Tony Schiovone/Bobby Heenan: Strong Dislike (what happened there?)[/QUOTE] I guess it should be best friends for Flair and Piper. I knew they were close back in the day but I wasn't sure if they still saw each other much. As for Heenan and Schiovone they never got along at all. Heenan is always makeing fun of him in iterviews and stuff. WARRIOR is in the data! holy cow thats a lot of hate relationships. THEY ARE ALL HATERED RELATIONSHIPS BECAUSE THE WARRIOR IS TO INTENSE TO JUST DISLIKE SOMEONE!!!!! Vince McMahon Linda McMahon Stephine McMahon Shane McMahon Bill Watts HHH Hogan Jake Roberts Todd Grisham Matt Striker Bobby Heenan Jim Ross JBL Rick Flair HBK Scott Hall Kevin Nash Sean Waltman Eric Bishoff Most of the odd relationships are from his Ringside Collectables Shoot Interview incase you were wondering.

• Replies 391
  • Created
  • Last Reply
[QUOTE=njgio]Are they actually a stable yet? I thought they'd only been working together on that one SmackDown!?[/QUOTE] Booker and Finlay have been working together for awhile...and Regal has been helping Booker since he won King of The Ring...so i think they could be consider a stable and also a Booker T. & Finlay tag team should be in as they team together often

[QUOTE=Johnny Fenoli]Lillian needs a strong dislike relationship to Charlie Haas, after what just happened on Raw... lol[/QUOTE] When Haas ran in like that it just seemed odd to me, almost like he was running in to start the match of quick but instead he just shot into the ropes.

[QUOTE=Nick425]When Haas ran in like that it just seemed odd to me, almost like he was running in to start the match of quick but instead he just shot into the ropes.[/QUOTE] He's been reading all this talk about the Ultimate Warrior as of late on these boards... and figured ehhh, why not give it a go? :D

[QUOTE=Johnny Fenoli]He's been reading all this talk about the Ultimate Warrior as of late on these boards... and figured ehhh, why not give it a go? :D[/QUOTE] Note to the music he comes out to now.. Next he's gonna start talking to his hands and looking to the sky's above for some kind of answer :D

For the events, I say go with realism and cut all the extra "weekly shows". Well, most of them. For like ROH you could keep them, but only because they usually do their triple-shots over three days like once a month or so, and that isn't feasible in the game because your people would be worn out by the third day in a row. So ROH having a weekly event would work to simulate that. Other than them, though, if they only have one show per month in reality, they should have only one show per month in the data. Oh, and why the bloody heck would you give some to Raw and Smackdown? Promotions that already have PPVs and/or TV shows [i]definitely[/i] shouldn't have these extra shows, as it will completely break the system. WWE could never realistically run a weekly PPV and get 150,000 buys every time. Hell, WWE struggles to get that many buys on their monthly PPVs!

[QUOTE=Anubis]For the events, I say go with realism and cut all the extra "weekly shows". Well, most of them. For like ROH you could keep them, but only because they usually do their triple-shots over three days like once a month or so, and that isn't feasible in the game because your people would be worn out by the third day in a row. So ROH having a weekly event would work to simulate that. Other than them, though, if they only have one show per month in reality, they should have only one show per month in the data. Oh, and why the bloody heck would you give some to Raw and Smackdown? Promotions that already have PPVs and/or TV shows [i]definitely[/i] shouldn't have these extra shows, as it will completely break the system. WWE could never realistically run a weekly PPV and get 150,000 buys every time. Hell, WWE struggles to get that many buys on their monthly PPVs![/QUOTE] Really? wow you sure figured it out there......Who wouldve thought that the WWE would never run a weekly ppv...... man. I did it, to see what it would do. They where all set to small, and WWE since they have a PPV deal made them all PPVs, i didnt intend on them doing that. I just did it to my OWN data, to see what it would do. So chill out homie.

I'll add Evil Shark Boy, although I've never actually seen him wrestle. No more raw spoilers, without the SPOILER ALERT tag please. For those of us in the UK who have work on a tuesday and can't stay up until 4am to watch it, try not to ruin it!

[QUOTE=TCP1]I'll add Evil Shark Boy, although I've never actually seen him wrestle. No more raw spoilers, without the SPOILER ALERT tag please. For those of us in the UK who have work on a tuesday and can't stay up until 4am to watch it, try not to ruin it![/QUOTE] wasnt actually a spoiler.... it was out of storyline, just barely on camera, and hardly mentioned. P.S. can we add Joel Gertner? the reason I asked.... so many memories. warning this link is to a video of the most hilarious, rude and crude ring announcer of all time. [url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xeVtGeCEby0&search=ecw[/url]

A bit late with these suggestions. Been a bit busy recently. Anyway, here goes. Owner / Bookers still need to be done Perhaps try to make sure that Owner and bookers of promotions aren't the same person to avoid excessive hiring for bookers at the beginning of the game Japan still needs title belts Perhaps follow some of my suggestions from the Moeru Toukon 05 mod that is used in this. [url]http://www.greydogsoftware.com/forum/showthread.php?t=14420[/url] I feel Minoru Tanaka should have better stats. Perhaps B or B+ psychology, slightly boost to his chain wrestling and perhaps submissions too and better looks since he is quite popular with the female fans in japan. Also, since she is in this mod as well, Minoru Tanaka is married to Yumi Fukawa. Similarly since they're both in the same update now, BADBOY Hido is married Megumi Kudo (Don't ask me how those two got together...) Again Psychology boosts to Tanahashi and Nakamura. B maybe Ikuto Hidaka and Dick Togo needs some popularity in the US since they worked with ROH together before a few years ago. Perhaps just in the Tri-state area Men's Teioh needs some small overness in the US since he worked for the WWE as part of early Kaientai. I think TAKA should have some more overness in the US. He was in the WWE for a long while and is somewhat of a recognisable face Kenta Kobashi, Kenta and Naomichi Marufuji arguably might have higher overness in the regions ROH put their shows on. They're pretty popular in ROH. CIMA, Masato Yoshino, Naruki Doi, Shingo Takagi, Dragon Kid, Genki Horiguchi and Ryo Saito need overness in the US due to their stand out matches in ROH. CIMA and Dragon Kid probably need to be a small step above the rest in overness. Just a note, but everyone needs to watch the Blood Generation Vs. Do Fixer six man tag from ROH Supercard, one of the best high flying six man matches I've seen. Jack Evans needs some overness in Japan since he has been heavily pushed over major stars in Dragon Gate. Dragon Gate needs to have a working relationship with ROH, same with NOAH and ROH. As such, I think Dragon Gate needs to have some overness in the US due their presence their recently with ROH. In fact Dragon Gate are putting on a sponsored show in the US. Arguably, Keiji Mutoh should have slightly higher overness in the US. Perhaps slightly less than Liger. Masato Tanaka needs overness in the US due to his ECW past. Shoichi Funaki probably needs higher overness in Japan than he does in the US. Satoshi Kojima needs some overness in the US since he wrestled extensively in MLW when it was around. Skayde was not in the Japan update so Milano Collection AT and him need a protege/Teacher relationship. They also need to be a tag team with medium experience. Manabu Nakanishi should have some small overness in the US since he used to wrestle in WCW. Mark Jindrak should have higher overness in the US and Canada and some small overness in Japan and something tiny in Mexico I feel the psychology of Kei Sato is a little harsh and should be around the same level as his brother, Shu Sato. Perhaps a touch lower. As stated before, same as Mototsugu Shimizu. Jun Ogawauchi's name is mis-spelt as Ogawuchi Tomoka Nakagawa needs to have a contract with K-Dojo and needs to be under the name, TOMO Michinoku. Together with TAKA, TAKU they need to be in a stable in K-DOJO as Michinoku's. The Great Sasuke needs some overness in the US since he did some small work with WWE and also a little more extensively in ECW Jinsei Shinzaki needs overness in the US due to his work in the WWE as Hakushi. Jado & Gedo need overness in the US since they worked in WCW Alex Shelley, AJ Styles needs some small overness in Japan as they worked in Zero 1 Kaz Hayashi needs overness in the US due to his work in WCW as well as small part in ROH. Valentina as well as the aforementioned Dana Dameson is missing. Akebono definately needs to be included since he's had a lot of high profile matches in NJPW, NOAH and AJPW. Not sure about this one but perhaps Japanese celebrity, Yu Yamada needs to be included since I believe she is involved with the CTU faction and Liger in New Japan.

Darkfire, I'm going to also include Josh Rafferty into my data as he is now wrestling for HWA (Heartland Wrestling Association). Rafferty is going to wrestle Matt Stryker in his first match. Jimmy Yang and Ro-Z (Rosey from WWE) will also be on the card. So, it seems like the newest trend for guys who couldn't make it in MMA is to crossover into wrestling.

Adding more work for you TCP.... sorry :( Hiromi Horiguchi should be in Toryumon Japan Milano Collection AT also works in Chikara Yo****sune in M-pro Toryumon Japan need overness in Mexico as do all their workers. Akira Hokuto needs to be married to Kensuke Sasaki. Amigo Suzuki from Toryumon Japan is missing. Minoru Fujita and Ikuto Hidaka need to have a PPA with NOAH since they currently hold one of their tag titles. Taiji Ishimori probably needs more overness in Japan now that he's exclusively employed in NOAH. From the way I see it, he's been positioned as one of the higher ranked Jr. Heavyweights there and his overness should reflect that. Great Sasuke needs mexican overness Nearly all Ultimo Dragon Gym students need small overness in Mexico since most trained and worked there. This includes: All Dragon Gate in-ring workers bar BxB Hulk, Akira Tozawa, Shingo Takagi, GAMMA, Magnitude Kishiwada, Jack Evans and Katsuo. (As stated in the Moeru Toukon post, I think Kensuke Sasaki and Nakajima need to be removed from the roster. SUWA TARU (Yoshikazu Taru) Jun Ogawauchi Brother YASSHI Touru Owashi Shuji Kondo Takuya Sugawara Shogo Jet TAkagi Mototsugu Shimizu Kagetora Kei and Shu Sato Mango Fukuda Milanito Collection a.t. Pineapple Hanai Rasse Shinjitsu Nohashi Taiji Ishimori Yo****sune Amigo Suzuki All Toryumon Japan workers. Also include former in-ring workers, Yasushi Kanda and Takayuki Yagi CMLL have a TV deal in Japan. I think on Samurai TV but I'm not sure. As such, the overness of the promotion and of their workers should reflect this penetration in the japanese wrestling market. RAW and Smackdown are on JSports in Japan. All Japan on GAORA is 1hr 30mins All Japan on Samurai TV is a 2hr show but is bi-weekly in real life so it may be that the best to emulate this in-game is to have it way you have made it, as a 1 hour show. However, if this is the case, consistency with other shows is needed. NOAH Di Colloseo is missing as a TV show. I believe it is on G+ and is 30 minutes long A NOAH show is on the fight network as well as the Wrestling channel. SXW (Strong Style eXtreme Wrestling) is on JSPorts and is a 2hr show, shown biweekly. WPW (New Japan World Pro Wrestling) is on TV Asashi is a 1hr weekly show. New Japan on Samurai! TV is missing. It's a 2-3 hour show shown bi-weekly Zero One is on for 2 hours and is mostly bi-weekly. Zero One also have a show on TV-TOKYO which is 1 hour bi-weekly. There is also a show called Puroresu King which alternates the focus of the promotion every week. This includes M-pro, K-Dojo, JD Star and AAA. Perhaps the best way to emulate this is for each promotion to get 30 minutes on a weekly show? Also on The Wrestling Channel in the UK is Ring of Honor, CZW, Nu Wrestling Evolution and Zero One MAX. I believe ROH is also shown on the Fight Network

I disagree, ROH should have a half hour slot in the UK as they are popular over here, popular enough to run shows over here. Its shown on the Fight Network so why not TWC. On a side note forlan, your from Peterlee... i work and get very drunk in Durham which isnt far from there.

Archived