More Guidance on Broadcasters

This is part question/part suggestion/part discussion, so I wasn't 100% sure where to put it. Sorry it's a bit wordy, but one frustration I've run into is not having more guidance over what investments and broadcaster decisions might be favorable or unfavorable. The help file does have some guidance, and says that, for instance, terrestrial channels are more desirable than Internet channels, but that doesn't seem to always be the case, as USPW's Internet subscription makes more than anyone with terrestrial deals.

For instance, in my game, I'm TCW, and one of my strategies has been to create an Internet free-to-air broadcaster to create exposure in other countries and increase popularity. This has been very successful for slowly increasing my popularity worldwide, but at this point I have no idea it would be financially beneficial to start up a new broadcaster Internet subscription or Internet Cable service or how to capitalize on that foreign growth most efficiently.

I think it would be beneficial if there was some sort of business analyst feature in the game that gives you some sort of idea of how profitable or unprofitable different TV/Network permutations might be. When you go to create an Internet Subscription Network, it tells you what your likely profit per month would be, but that number doesn't really make sense with the amount of money USPW is making from that model. Their spreadsheets show them making 0 from their broadcaster but like 12M from advertising on Broadcasts. Is the advertising separate from the "profit" listed when you go to create a broadcaster?

I just don't understand a lot of that, or a lot with finances is general, and I feel like as a real company, you'd have business analysts and stuff to at least advise you on this. It doesn't mean they'd have perfect info, of course, but when you're trying to negotiate a TV deal or something, there should be some kind of advice you're getting on whether a time slot would be more valuable or a larger split of the profits or what. I negotiated a new TV deal that I thought was more favorable in every aspect than my previous one and my advertising revenues dropped. I was making 2.2M in Broadcast revenue in September, then somehow jumped to over 5M in October and November, then back town to 3.8M in December and I have no idea why these changes are happening or if they're related to thing I'm doing or other factors.

At the very least, I think there should be additional documentation on this. Any kind of guidance anyone could provide as to how to make sense of all of this outside of the very basic documentation would be appreciated.