This based off a game i had going 4 awhile (Not the Best back story but its all I could come up with) [B][QUOTE](Linda McMahon Calls Vince at the WWE office) Linda :Hi can I speak with Vince this is Linda. Secretary: yes just a moment ill transfer you Linda: Thanks Vince: Hello? Linda: Vince its me Linda Vince: O hey what’s up? Linda: Vince I’ve thought about till I cant think about it anymore…. Vince: What are you talking about? Linda: Vince we have been together so long…but I want out…. Vince : What the hell are you talking? Linda: I want a divorce… Vince : I’ll Dare you do this you ungrateful b*tch!…I give you everything and this how you repay me!! Linda : I knew you’d do this…bye…[/QUOTE][/B] (The two wind up going to court and the settlement winds up being that Linda owns half of the WWE and Vince gives her Smackdown and all of its wrestlers staff etc.. and he keep RAW it wrestlers staff etc…) This Also starts in September 2004

[B][COLOR="Red"]RAW Owner- Vince McMahon Main Event ------------------------------ Christian (Heel) Chris Benoit (Face) Kane (Heel) Triple H (Face) Shawn Michaels (Face) Edge (Face) Upper Midcard ----------------------------- Chris Jericho (Face) Tyson Tomko (Heel) Ric Flair (Heel) Randy Orton (Heel) Batista (Heel) Cactus Jack (Face) Eugene (Face) William Regal (Heel) Midcard ----------------------------- Test (Heel) Scott Steiner (Heel) Chris Nowinski (Heel) The Great Muta (Face) Matt Hardy (Face) Shelton Benjamin (Heel) Taijri (Face) Shane Helms (Face) Rob Conway (Heel) Syvlain Greiner (Heel) Simon Diamond (Heel) Chris Harris (Heel) Steven Richards (Face) Rhyno (Face) Mark Henry (Heel) Joe E Lengend (Heel) Lower Midcard -------------------------------- Garrison Cade (Heel) Val Venis (Face) Rodney Mack (Heel) Bobby Rude (Heel) Petey William (Heel) Jonhnny Devine (Heel) Divas ------------------------------- Trish Stratus(Heel) Lita(Face) Lufisto(Face) Victoria(Face) Gail Kim(Heel) Molly Holly(Heel) Champions --------------------- RAW Champions RAW World Heavyweight- Christian RAW Intercontinental- Chris Jericho RAW Tag Team- The Heartbreakers (Edge/HBK) RAW European- Vacant RAW Women- Trish Stratus Active Tag Teams The Heartbreakers (Edge/HBK) La Resistance (Conway/Greiner) NC Connection (Matt Hardy/Shane Helms) The Blue Bloodz (Chris Nowinski/William Regal) The New America’s Most Wanted (Simon Diamond/Chris Harris) Randy Orton & Ric Flair Scott Steiner & Test Stables The Corporation Leader-Vince McMahon Christian Trish Stratus Tyson Tomko Evolution Leader-Ric Flair Randy Orton Batista Team Canada Leader-Petey William Johnny Devine Bobby Rude WWE TV Next RAW- September 20 Next PPV Unforgiven-Septemeber 26 WWE.Com- Has Released The Tentative Card For Unforgiven (Subject To Change) WWE RAW Presents Unforgiven -------------------------------------------- World Title Match Christian© Vs. The Rock Special Refree Vince McMahon Hell in a Cell Match Kane Vs. Triple H Tag Team Title Match The New America’s Most Wanted Vs. The Heartbreakers(Edge/HBK)© Chris Benoits Contract Match(if Y2J Loses Benoit Gets Fired) Chris Jericho Vs. Evolution(Orton/Batista/Flair) Womens Title Match(if Lufisto Loses She Gets No More Title Shots) Lufisto Vs. Trish Stratus© European Tournament Finals Eugene Vs. Shelton Benjiman Tag Team Turmoil Winners Get Tag Title Shot Hurricane & Matt Hardy Vs. La Resistance Vs. Test and Steiner Vs. Taijri & Rhyno Vs William Regal & Chris Nowinski[/COLOR][/B]

[B][I][COLOR="Red"]OK to some what up you on what’s happen here’s the results of my last two PPV’s WWE RAW Presents New Blood Rising July 25 2004 Main Event Tag Team Match Chris Benoit & Chris Jericho Vs. Christian & Tyson Tomko Winner:Christian & Tomko (Note=If benoit gets pinned the one who pinned him gets a title shot) Steel Cage Grudge Match Kane Vs. Triple H Winner: Triple H (HeWas Brutal Assaulted By Kane after The Match though) Intercontinental Title Randy Orton© Vs. Matt Hardy Winner: Randy Orton Hardcore Rulz Match Batista Vs. Mick Foley Winner: Batista Tag Team Title Match La Resistance Vs. The Heartbreakers© Winners: The Heartbreakers IC Title #1 Contendership Shelton Benjamin Vs. Taijri Winner: Shelton Benjamin Women’s Title Street Fight Trish Stratus© Vs. Lita Winner Trish ------------------------------------------------------------------- RAW Presents Summerslam August 22 2004 World Title Match Chris Benoit© Vs. Christian World Title Winner : Christian (Note- Vince McMahon Interfred By throwing Christian a Chair and Distracting the ref while Christian used the chair on Benoit Ambulance Match Kane Vs. Triple H Winner :Triple H (Triple H Pedigreed Kane Twice on a Steel Chair and Rolled him to the ambulance kane was a split second late getting out..once again Kane Brutally assaulted Hunter and it wound up Hunter was the who needed the ambulance) World Tag Team Title Match The Heartbreakers (Edge/HBK)© Vs. Randy Orton & Ric Flair Winners : The Heartbreakers Death Match Cactus Jack Vs. Batista Winner: Cactus Jack(Cactus Pildrivered Batista on a bed of Barb wire) IC Title Match Chris Jericho© Vs. Tyson Tomko Winner :Chris Jericho Tag Team #1 Contenders Match Eugene and William Regal Vs. La Resistance Winners : Eugene and Regal Women’s Title Match Lufisto Vs. Trish© Vs. Lita Vs. Molly Winner : Lufisto Gut Check Match Matt Hardy Vs. Taijri Vs. Shelton Benjamin Winner : Shelton Benjamin and The Rocks Return!(The Rock Returned and Rock Bottomed Christian After his Match and Said he would be the next world champion) Other notable events Kane Set Stephanie McMahon on Fire to Get Triple H to Accept His HIAC Challenge Chris Benoit Was suspended By Vince For Helping The Rock Trish Got a claim to fame by pinning the Rock(Though it was after a Serve beating from Christian and tyson Tomko) Trish Beat Lufisto on RAW to win back the womens title Chris Jericho beat randy orton on RAW to win the IC title The Heartbreakers beat La Resistance on RAW to win the Tag Titles There is a Tournament going on to decide the recently reinstated European title its down to Eugene and Shelton as i noted earlier[/COLOR][/I][/B]

RAW Preveiw [COLOR="Red"][B][I]Last week Vince McMahon Suspended Chris Benoit Because he and Chris Jericho came down to aid The Rock against the Corporation....Speaking of Y2J what will he have to say about his match booked at unforgiven where he will face all of the Evolution and Benoit’s jobs on the line....How will The Rock react about Vince refereeing his title match at Unforgiven...and What will happen next in Triple H`s and Kane's deadly rivalry....don’t miss all this and more on the next RAW[/I][/B][/COLOR]

Raw [B][I][COLOR="Red"]Monday Night Raw September 20, 2004 RAW opens to its new intro and new intro theme war? By System of a Down and red and silver pyro`s go off. J.R.: “Welcome ladies and gentlemen to another addition of Monday night RAW and its going to be a hell of a ride to night! King: You’ve never been righter J.R. there are so many combustible elements tonight! * Kane’s pyro`s go off and his music hits as he makes his way to the ring J.R.: What a despicable man Kane. I can’t believe he even has the gull to show up after what he did to poor Stephanie last week *Kane gets on the microphone* Kane: I guess you people want to know why I set poor Stephanie on fire last week *Crowd boo’s* Kane: I set Stephanie on fire to show Hunter a preview of what I’m going to do to him this Sunday in the Hell in a Cell Kane: Because this Sunday I am going to take him apart peace by peace. Kane: When I get done with Hunter…. *Triple H`s Music hits and he runs down the entry ramp with a sledge hammer* Kane gets catches him while he’s getting in the ring and choke tosses him in to the corner and opens up on him with rights and lefts and eventually try’s to chokeslam him but Triple H gets a low blow and fights back and grabs the sledge hammer seeing this Kane quickly slides out of the ring. But Triple H gives pursuit chasing after Kane. Triple H makes it to the entrance ramp and is blocked by armed guards from farther pursuit* *Commercial Break* J.R.: Isn’t that something Kane is scared of Triple H. King: I wouldn’t say Kane is scared of Triple H he just does want to get injured before his match Sunday. J.R.: ” I’m telling you Kane is scared of Triple H but in any event lets get ready for our first match of the evening as we will see the European Title tournament finalist teaming up against then men who face Edge and Shawn Michaels this Sunday for the tag team titles America’s Most Wanted.” America’s Most Wanted Vs. Shelton Benjamin and Eugene For most of the match Eugene was isolated and dominated by AMW. But when it finally looked like he was going to get help from Shelton he just got super kicked in the face and Shelton walked out on him and left Eugene for dead. AMW hit Eugene with the Death Penalty for the win. After the match Shelton came back and grab a steel chair. Once Eugene got up and Shelton threw the chair at him and he caught it and Shelton super kicked it back in his face busting Eugene wide open. Shelton Laughed and walked away while the EMT`s tended to Eugene. Match Reaction = 71.2% Match Quality = 81.8% Overall Rating = 84.8% *Commercial break* *When we comeback from the break we see The Corporation arriving in a stretch limo* J.R.: Why the hell would Shelton do that to poor Eugene King? King: Because Shelton was sending a message to Eugene that he wan wants to be the European champion. J.R: What the hell does tonight have to with the European championship poor Eugene doesn’t deserve a beating like that. King: Because wants to show Eugene that he will do whatever it takes to win the title. J.R.: I think Shelton was trying to soften Eugene up for this Sunday! Chris Nowinski Vs. Taijri Taijri starts off with some stiff kick to Chris’s body and knocks him outside the ring. Taijri try’s to follow up with a second rope moonsault but Chris moves out of the way at the last moment and Taijri smacks the concrete hard. After this Chris dominated most of the match with his technical wrestling. Until Taijri fires back with his trademark handspring elbow and follows up with some kicks. Chris’s partner William Regal try’s to Get involved and gets green misted in the face. But win Taijri turns around he gets hit with the Harvard bomb and Chris wins the match. But Rhyno Taijri’s tag team partner sneaks in the ring and hits Chris with The Gore! But he then gets hit with a brass knuckle shot from William Regal who can barely see after being misted by Taijri. Match Reaction = 63.2% Match Quality = 51.8% Overall Rating = 60.5% *Commercial Break* *When we return from the break Evolution is in the ring and Ric Flair is cutting a promo on Chris Jericho* Flair: After this Sunday Chris Jericho you can kissed your little buddy Benoit good by cause you couldn’t beat beat one member of Evolution much less all of us. Flair: Jericho… *Lights go out and Jericho’s count downs starts and he make his way out* Jericho: Would you please SHUT THE HELL UP!! *Crowd goes nuts* Jericho: You know Ric I respected you and I respected what you’ve done for the business but you’re still the biggest ass clown I’ve ever met Jericho: You talk about I couldn’t beat any of Evolution. Well didn’t I beat you Ric about a month ago on RAW lets See the footage *Footage of Flair tapping to the Walls of Jericho is shown* Jericho: And Randy if I remember right I beat you twice, once for the Intercontinental title and in your rematch. Randy: That was a fluke! Jericho: So you crying like a little b*tch! And tapping out was a fluke? Flair: You know what if you’re so bad why don’t you take on Batista right here right now Jericho! Jericho: Well let me think…. Sure why not I got nothing better to do might as well kick another evolution ass clowns ass *Jericho Walks down to the ring* Chris Jericho Vs. Batista Jericho opened up on Batista with chops and punches. Batista caught Jericho with a gigantic clothesline. Batista then pick Jericho up and hit a massive backbreaker. After a couple more power moves Batista tried his sit-out power bomb but Jericho countered it to a hurricurana. Jericho waited for Batista to get up and hit him with a Step up Enziguri and then applied the Walls of Jericho. Orton and Flair ran in. Orton hit Jericho with a RKO...and Batista was disqualified for outside interference. Match Reaction = 77.4% Match Quality = 61.5% Overall Rating = 76.1% After the match Evolution continued to put a beating to Y2J until. The Rock! Ran out and cleared the ring hitting Orton and Batista with Rockbottoms and Flair jus ran out of the ring. *Then Vince McMahon came out* Vince: Rock since you seem to want some action so bad tonight in the Maine vent you fight Kane! Vince: And Triple H don’t expected Triple H to help you cause I’ve banned him from the building. And speaking of banning I’m banning anyone else accept Corporation Members from ringside during that match. Vince: And Jericho since your little buddy the Rock interfered you can now face Randy Orton with everyone accept Evolution banned from ringside and that match can start right now. *Commercial break* *Back from the break* Chris Jericho Vs. Randy Orton This match started out a lot of quick technical moves. Eventually Jericho had Orton set up for a top rope hurricurana but Orton some how countered it to a tope rope power bomb! Both were down for a while but Orton got the pin and some how Jericho kicked out. Once the two got to there feet they slugged it out and Jericho got the best of it and mounted an offense taking Orton to the corner with chops and then he whipped him into the ropes and back dropped him and followed it up with a standing moonsault in which he only got a two count. Jericho hit the step up Enziguri and made the pin. But Ric Flair distracted the ref. Orton hit a low blow and Rolled up Jericho using his tights for the 3 count. Orton slid out of the ring and celebrated with the rest of Evolution. Match Reaction = 82.8% Match Quality = 61.2% Overall Rating = 84.0% *Commercial Break* *When we return from break we see Trish Stratus With Tyson Tomko* Trish: Lufisto I Requested you have the next match with Molly cause I though maybe you needed a warm up before this Sunday. Trish: It’s not I want to soften you up like your thinking. Trish: And you’re probably wondering why I don’t have a match… Trish: its because Christian keeps me warmed up all night long *she laughs and we cut to the ring* LuFisto Vs. Molly Holly Basic women’s match until Trish came out and Chick Kicked Lufisto right in the face. Afterwards Trish walked away smiling and Lufisto was furious. *Commercial break* Kane Vs. The Rock The Rock starts off with some right hands...He whips Kane into the ropes. Kane ducks a clothesline. And does some right hands of his own. He big boots the rock and does an illegal chokehold...after the five count he breaks it...Kane takes The Rock to the corner and does some elbow shots. He try’s to whip The Rock into the other corner but it gets reversed and The Rock whips Kane into it. The Rock try’s a clothesline but catches a big boot to the face...Kane then hit’s a then hits a big clothesline. He signals for the Chokeslam. He try’s But The Rock powers out hits a huge DDT on Kane.1...2...Kane Barely Kicks Out. The Rock then starts talking to himself...Rock then stomps Kane and then brings Him up for a Rockbottom Boom he Hits it...1...2..Kane still kicks Out...The Rock is now very frustrated...He try’s for a second Rockbottom But gets elbowed in the head and Kane goes outside the ring and grabs a steel chair. He gets in the ring and is waiting for The Rocks to get up. He try’s to Dim Rocks Lights with a chair shot...Rock Ducks it and Hits the Rockbottom..1...2....NO!! Kane Kicks out and 2.999....Rock Signals for the peoples elbow...He Hits it...1...2... Kane gets a foot on the rope..(As Jr. Would Say My God What a Match)...Rock Whips Kane into the ropes,...Kane reverses but The Rock Still try’s a Diving Forearm...Kane Ducks and Rock Hits The Ref…..Kane takes This Chance to get a steel chair and he cracks The Rock in The head with it....Kane wakes the ref up and slides the chair outside..1...2...Still NO!!...Kane try’s a Tombstone but The Rock slides down his back hit’s a low blow and a another Rock Bottom ..1...2...3.…Kane kicks out a split second to late. Match Reaction = 87.2% Match Quality = 74.6% Overall Rating = 87.5% After the match Christian Tried to attacked The Rock but got Rockbottomed for his troubles. Triple H came through the crowd and Attacked Kane. Kane got the better of the fight and hit Triple H with a boot to the face knocking him outside the ring. The Rock tried to help Hunter but got Chokeslamed for his troubles. Kane hits Triple H with several chair shot and then Chokeslamed Triple H through the Announcers Table!!! J.R.: My Gawd!!! My Gawd!!! Kane just broke Triple H in half!!! King: Kane just destroyed poor Triple J.R. J.R.: We got to go we’ll see you again at Unforgiven ladies and gentlemen *We fade out with Kane standing over Triple H`s limp body* [IMG]http://img78.photobucket.com/albums/v246/Thegame83/HIAC.gif[/IMG] *End of show I put a lot of work and thought in this hope you all like it* WWE.Com- WWE is Glad to announce the signing of Christopher Daniels he is a great talent and should make a television debut soon[/COLOR][/I][/B]

Archived