So just found this game have some questions

Hello All

So brand new here never even knew this game existed. Little feedback about myself. I love to play wrestling games simulation style I never play the match myself. I have played Fire Pro Wrestling World and WWe2k19. I have pluses and minuses about both of them. Like for example I love the fact I can have basically any wrestler who ever entered the ring in fire pro but yet I cant edit them well enough to dictate the outcome and the lack of momentum sucks. In WWe2k I get the graphics and can edit the wrestlers to almost control some outcomes but its behind fire pro in the wrestler department.

So that gets me to this game. Can you please explain a little bit for me

1- Do you watch the matches or just get feedback on what happened?

2- Is it customizable to add any wrestler ever with their actual portraits and such?

Any additional info you can tell me about to give me a feel. Thanks in advance.

<p>This is a booking simulator. You choose the matches and outcomes. WIth Mods you can add anyone you want. Try the demo play with it a bit and then come back and ask questions. Most people here are more then happy to lend a hand.</p><p> </p><p>

Trevor L.</p>

This is a booking simulator. You choose the matches and outcomes. WIth Mods you can add anyone you want. Try the demo play with it a bit and then come back and ask questions. Most people here are more then happy to lend a hand.

Trevor L.

I will try that tonight and see how it goes !

Thanks