[I]This is based on the fictional game Total Extreme Wrestling 2005 and in no way represents WWE, WWF, NWA:TNA or any other license.[/I] [b][i]1st August 1993:-[/i][/b] In an attempt to derail the prominent [b]World Wrestling Federation[/b] from their top spot in the professional Wrestling industry, WCW Owner [b]Ted Turner[/b] has announced his decision to add a new head booker to his rising Southern wrestling promotion. [b]Seph Dominey[/b], is the man that will be taking charge of the day to day running of World Championship Wrestling, starting immediately. Dominey has been a local independent wrestling booker around the South East and West areas, and although is believed to be risky choice by many critics, he has a decent basis to start with. For general information, the current WCW roster is arranged as so: Barry Windham, Big Van Vader, Davey Boy Smith, The Great Muta, Rick Flair, Rick Rude, Sting & The Shockmaster are Main Eventing. Arn & Ole Anderson, Brian Knobbs, Brian Pillman, Dustin Rhodes, Earl Robert Eaton, Lord Steven Regal, Paul Orndorff, Ricky “The Dragon” Steamboat, Road Warrior Hawk, Ron Simmons, Sid Vicious, Stunning Steve Austin, Terry Funk, and The Boss as Upper Midcarders. Butch Reed, Cactus Jack, Jerry Sags, Johnny B. Badd, Kevin Sullivan, King Kong, Maxx Payne, Paul Roma, and The Equaliser are midcarders. Barry Darsow, Diamond Dallas Page, Eric Watts, Kane, Marcus Alexander Bagwell, Shanghai Pierce, Squire William, Tom Zenk, Too Cold Scorpio, and Yoshi Kwan are at Lower Mid Level. Brad Armstrong, Chris Benoit, Lightening, Ted Slazenger, and Thunder are Openers. With Charlie Norris, and Van Hammer as Enhancement Talents. Colonel Parker, Diamond Doll, Harley Race, Missy Hyatt, and Teddy Long are on managerial duties. Eric Bischoff, Mike Tenay, Tony Schiavone, Michael Hayes, Dusty Rhodes, and Jesse “The Body” Ventura make up the announcing team. And finally Nick Bockwinkle, and Larry Zybsko are backstage workers. WCW has closed down for the rest of the week, and WCW World Wide will be held this Friday, as opposed for tonight for Sunday viewing, and WCW Saturday Night will be filmed on Saturday. More as we hear it.

[b][i]2nd August 1993:-[/b][/i] Breaking news, as WCW have released a list of superstars that will have no part under the new regime. The following have been released from their WCW contracts: Van Hammer, Charlie Norris, Brad Armstrong, Lightening & Thunder, Dennis Knight, Chris Champion, Bill Dundee, Mark Canterbury, Marcus Bagwell, Eric Watts, Barry Darsow, Dave Sullivan, Paul Roma, Angelo Mosca, Kevin Sullivan, The Nasty Boys, Ray Taylor, & Fred Ottman. WWE have also decided to take action against the “New” WCW, and taking the chance to clean up their roster. They have released: Jim Cordaris, Raymond Rogeau, Bruce Pritchard, Howard Finkel, Tim White, Afa, Chief Jay Strongbow, Pat Patterson, Gerald Briscoe, Hacksaw Jim Duggan, Bastian Booger, Virgil, “The Rocket” Owen Hart, Alundra Blayze, The Beverley Brothers, The Bushwhackers, Barry Horowitz, Luna Vachon, Koko B. Ware, The Brooklyn Brawler, Jim Powers, Steven Dunn, Timothy Well, and PJ Walker. It is thought that WCW are already after young up and comer, and Hart Dungeon graduator, [b]“The Rocket” Owen Hart[/b]. As well as trying to steal away [b]The Steiner Brothers[/b], and [b]Jeff Jarret[/b]. But no word as of yet whether any contracts have been signed. It is also rumoured that Written contracts have been offered to the remaining WCW stars on Pay-Per-Appearance contracts, these include the likes of [b]Terry Funk[/b], and [b]Road Warrior Hawk[/b].

[b][i]3rd August 1993:[/b][/i] [b]“Dr. Death” Steve Williams[/b] has become the first new signing by WCW. His role as yet has not been clarified, but it is thought it will be in a wrestling capacity. [b]The Steiner Brothers[/b] and [b]Jeff Jarret[/b] have both turned down attempts to be stolen from the WWF, showing much loyalty in the ranks which will make Vince McMahon a little happier at this risky time. In stranger WWF news, [b]Bruce Pritchard aka Brother Love[/b], has been made the head booker of the new WWF. Why is this strange you ask? Well, Vince McMahon only fired him a few days ago in the first batch to leave! This decision has left us bewildered here, but obviously Vince McMahon must know best. [b][i]4th August 1993:-[/i] [u]GREAT MUTA TO LEAVE WCW!!![/u][/b] Reports just in are that top WCW name [b]The Great Muta[/b], is to leave WCW in the near future as he has been made head booker of NJPW. This is a great loss for WCW, as the un-attainment of The Steiners, has already affected their main event plans. It is thought his choice to take the head booker role is also because of [b]Seph Dominey's[/b] ending of the good relationship NJPW & WCW had been sharing, with NJPW not happy and declaring war against the promotion. More as we get it on this subject. WCW have however signed unknowns: [b]Skayde[/b], [b]Chavo Guerrero Jr.[/b], and [b]Don Callis[/b] to written contracts. [b][i]5th August 1993:[/b][/i] WCW have tied current wrestler [b]Chris Benoit[/b] to a Written contract, a lot is apparently thought of this young star and now he is exclusive to WCW it is thought we will see a lot more of him in the coming weeks. Dominey has also acquired the talents of Japanese stars, many from NJPW which can only stretch the already very frayed relationship of the two companies. The workers from NJPW are: [b]Jinsei Shinzaki[/b] & [b]Ultimo Dragon[/b], as well as [b]Jerry Lynn[/b], [b]Lance Storm[/b], and manager [b]James Mitchell[/b].

[b][i]6th August 1993:-[/b][/i] More WCW signings, [b]Road Warrior Hawk[/b], [b]Michael Hayes[/b], and [b]Diamond Dallas Page[/b] have all been signed to written contracts, after stints in the federation as Pay-Per-Appearance workers. Also young workers [b]D’Lo Brown[/b], a man who is sure to be a huge star in the future, Japanese star [b]Super Delfin[/b], [b]Paul Levesque[/b], and also [b]ex-WWF wrestler Owen Hart[/b] have all signed written contracts. In an interesting note, [b]Road Warrior Animal[/b] was on a New York radio station this morning, and one of the main points he highlighted was that WCW had tried to sign him to recreate the [b]Legion Of Doom[/b], however according to Animal, [b]Dominey[/b] wasn’t offering anywhere near enough money, so he turned down the opportunity. WCW have announced changes to their TV shows, WCW Saturday Night has been renamed to [b]WCW Nitro[/b], and WCW Worldwide had been renamed to WCW [b]Thunder[/b]. [b]Some gimmick/push news now:[/b] The general idea is that a lot of the [b]older more established WCW stars[/b] will be involved in storylines with the [b]younger rookies[/b], to give them some more limelight and slowly lead the older stars into retirement. Dominey is looking for an evolution of sorts in WCW, and is tired of all the same old guys being figureheads. [b]Ron Simmons[/b] is expected to be off-screen for a while, as he undergoes a gimmick change, it is thought that he’s looked upon as a good bet by Dominey, and will get a push for the main event upon his return. New signing [b]Paul Levesque[/b] will be continuing the gimmick he has been using in the independents, being known as [b]Hunter Hearst Helmsley[/b], expect him to replace Bill Dundee as the Squire and become a member of the [b]Blue Bloods[/b]. The tag team division will get a shake up, [b]The Hollywood Blondes (Steve Austin & Brian Pillman)[/b] will now be managed by [b]Jesse “The Body” Ventura[/b] and they hold the titles, but with teams like [b]The New Hart Foundation (Owen Hart & Chris Benoit)[/b], and [b]The Texan Cowboys (Cactus Jack & Dustin Rhodes)[/b] who will be managed by Barry Windham, another man who’s push will be somewhat downgraded under the new administration, it will be quite hard for the blondes to hold onto the titles. Also Kole & Kane, otherwise known as [b]Harlem Heat[/b] will now be known by their real names, [b]Booker T & Stevie Ray[/b], managed by [b]Colonel Parker[/b]. It is thought that [b]Ole & Arn Anderson[/b] will be split up from their tag team, as they slide into semi-activeness. Ole Anderson is planned to become a heel manager for someone, while Arn will become a face manager. Eventually of course the two teams will feud. The preview for WCW Thunder and Nitro have also been released, you can find both below.

[QUOTE][b]WCW Nitro[/b] – [b][i]Live on TBS This Saturday At 6!![/b][/i] The new WCW is upon us, and what a show the first edition of Nitro is looking set to be! [b]Big Van Vader[/b] will put his [i]WCW World Heavyweight Title[/i] on the line in a 4-Way match! His opponents? Vader's friend and partner, the monster [b]Sid Vicious[/b], huge fan favourite [b]Sting[/b], and Sting's friend and partner, “The British Bulldog” himself, [b]Davey Boy Smith[/b]! Will the two teams be able to co-exist in a match this huge? And who will come out of this match with the title? You’ll have to tune in to find out. Also [b]“The Nature Boy” Ric Flair[/b] will be in action against [b]Rick Rude[/b], and with the announcement of the recently re-united Four Horsemen splitting again, and Flair's [i]International Heavyweight Title[/i] being forcibly retired, Flair will definitely have some points to address. In a farewell mach, [b]The Great Muta[/b] will take on [b]Ricky “The Dragon” Steamboat[/b], and [b]Hawk[/b] (Formerly Road Warrior Hawk) will team up with [b]Terry Funk[/b] to take on [b]The Blue Bloods[/b] (Lord Steven Regal & Earl Robert Eaton) This and so much more will be on Nitro…tune into the new look WCW, only on TBS! [b][i][u]Quick Card:[/b][/u][/i] [b][u]WCW World Heavyweight Title 4-Way Match[/b][/u] Big Van Vader (c) Vs. Sting Vs. Sid Vicous Vs. Davey Boy Smith Ric Flair Vs. Rick Rude [b][u]Farewell Match-[/b][/u] The Great Muta Vs. Ricky "The Dragon" Steamboat Hawk & Terry Funk Vs. The Blue Bloods[/QUOTE] [QUOTE][b]WCW Thunder - [i]Live on TBS, this Sunday at 6pm!![/b][/i] WCW's new-look B-Show returns this Sunday, with a lineup of some of the biggest up and comers in the federation. Tough Texan [b]Barry Windham[/b] will take on [b]Diamond Dallas Page[/b], while his proteges [b]The Texan Cowboys (Cactus Jack & Dustin Rhodes)[/b] will face [b][i]Colonel Parker's[/i] Harlem Heat (Booker T & Stevie Ray)[/b]. [b]Johnny B. Badd[/b] will take on rookie [b]Hunter Hearst Helmsley[/b], plus much more. Check out Thunder, only on TBS!! [b][u][i]Quick Card:[/i][/b][/u] Barry Windham Vs. Diamond Dallas Page w/Diamond Doll The Texan Cowboys w/Barry Windham Vs. Harlem Heat w/Colonel Parker Johnny B. Badd Vs. Hunter Hearst Helmsley[/QUOTE] Predictions are very, very welcome. Any feedback any of you guys have will be very helpful.

WCW World Heavyweight Title 4-Way Match [B]Big Van Vader [/B](c) Vs. Sting Vs. Sid Vicous Vs. Davey Boy Smith. [B]Ric Flair[/B] Vs. Rick Rude Farewell Match- The Great Muta Vs. [B]Ricky "The Dragon" Steamboat[/B] Hawk & Terry Funk Vs. [B]The Blue Bloods [/B] [B]Barry Windham[/B] Vs. Diamond Dallas Page w/Diamond Doll [B]The Texan Cowboys[/B] w/Barry Windham Vs. Harlem Heat w/Colonel Parker Johnny B. Badd Vs.[B] Hunter Hearst Helmsley [/B] Good stuff. I enjoy all the 1993 diaries and run my own WWF one, so I have to check out the competition, so to speak. This looks promising with the signing of several good workers. Minor criticism: you fired The Shockmaster, a man who bleeds ratings!

******************************************* [b][u][i]Dark matches:[/i][/u] Harlem Heat w/ Colonel Parker Vs. The New Hart Foundation[/b] The New Hart Foundation defeated Harlem Heat in 6:57 when Owen Hart defeated Booker T by submission with a Sharpshooter. Pretty even match, Colonel Parker did well at ringside. ****************************************** [b]Barry Windham Vs. Maxx Payne[/b] Barry Windham defeated Maxx Payne in 7:04 by pinfall with a Running Bulldog. Windham pretty dominated in a very clumsy match. ****************************************** [FONT="Arial Black"][SIZE="7"]WCW NITRO[/SIZE][/FONT] [i]“Unsung” by Helmet plays as the new and improved WCW Nitro credits roll, showing the general WCW wrestlers doing moves etc. The camera pans around the arena, before stopping at the announcers table by the ring where Eric Bischoff, Mike Tenay, and Tony Schiavone are sitting.[/i] [b]Bischoff:[/b] Ladies and gentlemen, welcome to the first EVER edition of WCW Nitro coming to you live from The Alexander Memorial Colisium!! I’m Eric Bischoff, and with me are Mike Tenay and Tony Schiavone. Gentlemen, what a show we have tonight… [b]Schiavone:[/b] That’s right Eric, tonight we will see the final appearance of the Great Muta in WCW, as he’s in action against another legend…Ricky Steamboat. Also, Ric Flair will be in action against Rick Rude, and The Blue Bloods will be taking on the team of Hawk and Animal. [b]Tenay:[/b] Don’t forget that major main event for the WCW World Title, Big Van Vader against his partner, Sid Vicious against Sting and his partner Davey Boy Smith in a four way… [b]Bischoff:[/b] Indeed Mike, tensions will be running high…we have also just received notice of the match that will be kicking off the first edition of Nitro and that will be our tag team champions, The Hollywood Blondes taking on the new pairing of Cactus Jack and Dusting Rhodes, The Texan Cowboys in a non-title match. ************************************** [i]“It’s Time…It’s Time…It’s Vader Time!!” sounds over the P.A. as the WCW World champion, Big Van Vader walks out from the back, with Sid Vicious by his side. The two walk halfway down the aisle to a chorus of boos, before stopping and turning towards the entrance.[/i] [b]Schiavone:[/b] What are they waiting for? [b]Bischoff:[/b] I Don’t believe it!! It’s Harley Race!!! [i]Harley Race walks out from the back and joins Vader and Sid as they all enter the ring, Race is given a mic as he addresses the booing crowd.[/i] [b]Race:[/b] That’s right, ladies and gentlemen, Harley Race has got himself some stars to manage, and they are the biggest and best stars in the federation. The World Champion, and the Psycho himself are now under my mentoring, and no-one can stop our reign over WCW. [b]Tenay:[/b] I guess he’s got a point… [b]Race:[/b] Now to the matters at hand, Sting and Davey Boy Smith, “The Allied Powers”. Are they meant to scare Vader and Sid? The powers that be have decided to force Vader put his title on the line tonight, in a plot to try and strain tensions between The Masters Of The Powerbomb…but it’s not gonna happen. The Masters are stronger now than they have ever been, and tonight you will see the destruction of two of WCW’s top stars…and this, I promise is only the beginning. [i]Race throws the mic down as Vader and Sid laugh and each take it in turns to shake his hand. They stand in the ring, as the crowd goes crazy, and raise their arms before leaving.[/i] ************************************* [b]Bischoff:[/b] Well what a shock to start the show, the legend that is Harley Race becoming the manager of the strongest tag team in WCW, possibly the World!! [b]Schiavone:[/b] He may have been talking big, but with Vader and Sid under Race’s management, I think he can actually back up his threats… [b]Tenay:[/b] The Allied Powers had better be wary tonight. ************************************* [i]Nitro goes to a break. As it comes back a video of shown of Owen Hart & Chris Benoit, otherwise known as “The New Hart Foundation” and they will be here next week…[/i] ************************************* [b]Bischoff:[/b] Well, two very talented youngsters there, both graduates of the Hart Dungeon, and they will be here next week!! [b]Tenay:[/b] The New Hart Foundation? That’s a big name to live up to…I’ll guess we’ll see if they can next week. ************************************** [b]The Hollywood Blondes w/Jesse Ventura Vs The Texan Cowboys w/Barry Windham[/b] Texan Cowboys defeated Hollywood Blondes in 7:59 when Dustin Rhodes defeated Brian Pillman by pinfall with a running lariat. Jesse Ventura, and Windham did well at Ringside. After the match Cactus Jack, Dustin Rhodes, and Barry Windham celebrate together in the ring, as The Hollywood Blondes and Ventura walk off not looking happy. **************************************** [i]We cut to the backstage area, as Hawk and Terry Funk walk towards the ring, their match with The Blue Bloods is next!!![/i] **************************************** [i]The camera watches Hawk and Funk trail off as suddenly Ric Flair walks up the corridor and stands in front of a door saying “WCW General Manager”, he looks at the sign before barging through the door. In front of his in a wooden desk, and a large black chair which is facing away from Flair so we cannot see the person’s face.[/i] [b]Ric Flair:[/b] Listen to me!! I don’t know who you are, or who you work for but I’m the Nature Boy, Ric Flair. The powers that be can’t just walk into the federation I helped create, strip me of a very prestigious title, and then forcibly break up MY stable. [i]Laughter comes from the seat, as it slowly spins around revealing Larry Zybsko!! Zybsko is the new General manager of WCW!![/i] [b]Zybsko:[/b] I know who you are Nache… [b]Flair:[/b] Zybsko, what the hell? [b]Zybsko:[/b] That’s right, Flair, I am the new general manager of WCW, and what I say goes. You think I care about your piece of tin title? Or your nothing stable? You’re time’s up Flair, you’ve been on top for too long and it’s been put in my hands to bring you down. [b]Flair:[/b] You’ll have your work cut out if you want to do that… [b]Zybsko:[/b] Not when I have so many willing superstars on my roster isn’t that right, Ole? [i]Flair turns around as Ole Anderson comes out of nowhere and jumps him, beating him to the ground as Zybsko laughs. A lot of security and road agents run in and break the two up.[/i] ************************************************ [i]The cameras come back to the ring as The Blue Bloods (Lord Steven Regal & Earl Robert Eaton) are standing in the ring with a mic.[/i] [b]Lord Steven Regal:[/b] Be upstanding you Southern imbreds for before you, you see the best and the richest that WCW has to offer. A touch of royalty can never go amiss, and we shall not be dethroned. The Blue Bloods are stronger than ever, and we will demonstrate by defeating the the old scallywags, Hawk and Funk, this very moment… *********************************************** [b]The Blue Bloods (Lord Steve Regal & Earl Robert Eaton) Vs. Hawk and Funk[/b] The Blue Bloods defeated Hawk and Terry Funk in 7:51 when Lord Steven Regal defeated Hawk by pinfall after using a pair of brass knuckles. While Hunter Hearst Helmsley ran in and made his debut attacking Funk, with Eaton’s assistance on the outside. After the match HHH, Regal, and Eaton continued their assault on Hawk and Funk, before celebrating in the ring. ************************************************ [i]The cameras cut backstage, as we see Barry Windham and the Texan Cowboys in their dressing room talking. Suddenly The Hollywood Blondes run in and attack them all, as Ventura shouts orders at them. Road agents run in and manage to break up the melee but the damage has been done.[/i] *********************************************** [i]The cameras take us to the ring, where Great Muta gives a heartfelt promo in which he sincerely wishes to thank the fans for supporting him throughout his WCW career. "Without you," Muta addresses to the crowd, "I could never have accomplished what I did. Thank you. I love you!"[/i] ************************************************ [b]The Great Muta Vs. Ricky “The Dragon” Steamboat[/b] Ricky Steamboat defeated Great Muta in 8:02 by pinfall with a Flying Bodypress, in a match the crowd were really into. After the match Steamboat leaves as Muta stands in the ring, with the crowd going crazy. Suddenly Diamond Dallas Page runs into the ring, and jumps Muta from behind. He drags Muta out of the ring and rolls him onto the announcer’s table, before smiling and giving Muta a MASSIVE piledriver through the table!!! He walks off smug as Muta looks hurt. ************************************************ [i]The cameras cut backstage, as Paul Orndorff is walking around carrying his WCW TV Title, as he turns a corner, Johnny B. Badd accidentally walks into him, spilling his coffee all over his shirt. The two get close to blows, before some other members of the roster manage to pull them apart.[/i] ************************************************ [i]The cameras catch an obviously injured Great Muta being stretchered out of the arena and into an awaiting ambulance. As the crowd just look on shell-shocked.[/i] ************************************************ [b]Ric Flair Vs. Rick Rude[/b] Ric Flair defeated Rick Rude in 8:26 by submission with a Figure Four Leglock. Flair was selling the attack by Ole Anderson throughout the match, but managed to make a massive comeback. After the match Ric Flair is celebrating his victory in the ring when Ole Anderson runs into the ring, and jumps Flair. Flair starts to mount a comeback, but Rick Rude joins in the attack as Larry Zybsko walks down the aisle, watching the beating take place. Rude and Anderson hold Flair’s face up to look at Zybsko as he does the Flair strut down the ramp. The three walk off, leaving Flair floored. ************************************************* [i]The cameras cut backstage as The Allied Powers, Sting and Davey Boy Smith, stand there with Michael Hayes, for an interview.[/i] [b]Hayes:[/b] Sting, do you have anything to say about Harley Race’s comments earlier on? [b]Sting:[/b] Yes I do Michael, Race can say whatever he wants about the three of them being unstoppable, because we both know its not true. Tonight you will see either Davey or myself take Vader’s title away from him, and stop their “reign” before it’s even started. [b]Smith:[/b] If Vader and Vicious really believe they’re a match for us then I’m afraid they’re very sadly mistaken, we’re going to go out there, and show them just how unstoppable WE can be. ************************************************* [b][u]WCW World Heavyweight Title Match[/u] Big Van Vader (C) Vs. Sting Vs. Sid Vicious Vs. Davey Boy Smith[/b] Big Van Vader defeated Sid Vicious, Sting and Davey Boy Smith in 8:44 when Big Van Vader defeated Davey Boy Smith by pinfall following interference from Harley Race. Race was a constant nuisance at ringside distracting The Allied Powers whenever he had a chance, the end came when Vicious and Sting were fighting outside and Race clouted Smith over the back of the head with his walking stick.

*********************************** [b][u]Dark matches:[/u] Paul Orndorff Vs. D’Lo Brown[/b] D'Lo Brown defeated Paul Orndorff in 6:34 by pinfall with a Sky High. In what was a surprisingly good match, with the two workers doing well against each other. [b]The New Hart Foundation (Owen Hart & Chris Benoit) Vs. Butch Reed & Maxx Payne[/b] The New Hart Foundation defeated Maxx Payne and Butch Reed in 6:58 when Chris Benoit defeated Butch Reed by submission with a Crossface. ************************************* [b][FONT="Arial Black"][SIZE="7"]WCW Thunder[/b][/SIZE][/FONT] [i]“Jump Around” by House Of Pain plays as the opening to WCW’s B Show, Thunder plays. The show opens as the camera pans around the small tri-state arena, before coming to rest at the announcers table where Don Callis, D’Lo Brown and Michael Hayes are sitting.[/i] [b]Don Callis:[/b] Welcome one and all to WCW Thunder, we come to you LIVE from the Tom Gola arena. [b]Hayes:[/b] I’m Michael Hayes, this is Don Callis, and sitting beside me is a new-face to the WCW, Mr. D’lo Brown. [b]Brown:[/b] What up y’all, it’s great to be here. And what a card we have, headlined by a major match that was announced before we went live. One half of the tag team champions, Steve Austin will be going one on one with Ricky “The Dragon” Steamboat. [b]Hayes:[/b] That’s correct D’Lo, we also have The tough looking Texan Cowboys, who are fresh off beating The Hollywood Blondes taking on, Harlem Heat. Also Barry Windham will take on Diamond Dallas Page the man that took out The Great Muta on Nitro. [b]Callis:[/b] I like this DDP guy, he’s got balls… [b]Brown:[/b] You saying you like balls? *********************************************** [i]The music of The Blue Bloods plays interrupting the announcers, as the crowd starts a tremendous boo. Lord Steven Regal, Earl Robert Eaton and Hunter Hearst Helmsley all make their way to the ring smirking at the crowd, and threatening them. They climb into the ring, as Regal grabs a mic.[/i] [b]Lord Steven Regal:[/b] Please fall silent, for the most gracious, the most polite, and the most intelligent team that WCW has to offer. We promised last night on Nitro that the Earl and I would defeat those two has-beens Mr. Hawk and Mr. Terry Funk, and that is exactly what we did…with a little help from our newest friend, Hunter Hearst Helmsley. [i]HHH grabs the mic, as the fans boo even more.[/i] [b]HHH:[/b] Thank you very much Steven, last night I joined my very good friends Mr. Regal and Mr. Eaton, adding just a little bit more class to the scum of a federation called World Championship Wrestling. Bit by bit, we are looking to tidy up this rubbish tip…and Mr. “Johnny B” is next. [i]He drops the mic, as Johnny B. Badd’s music hits on cure. Regal and Eaton take HHH’s robe, and stand at ringside.[/i] ********************************************** [b]Johnny B. Badd Vs. Hunter Hearst Helmsley[/b] Hunter Hearst Helmsley defeated Johnny B. Badd in 5:31 by pinfall after Paul Orndorff ran in while The Blue Bloods were distracting the referee. Orndorff clocked Johnny with his TV Title leaving an easy pin for HHH. After The Match: Johnny B. Badd is being helped back down the aisle by a team of officials and medics as Paul Orndorff, who had been lurking around the announcer’s table jumps back in the ring with a microphone. [b]Orndorrf:[/b] Nah Nah Nah-Nah Hey, hey goodbye!!! You see Johnny, you make me angry, and you get taught a lesson son. Badd tries to turn and go back and fight, but the officials heavily outnumber him and drag him backstage. ************************************************* [i]The cameras cut to the back as James Mitchell is with the Texan Cowboys and Barry Windham.[/i] [b]Mitchell:[/b] Cactus, Dustin, Barry…last night on Nitro The Hollywood Blondes attacked you in your dressing room, after your somewhat surprise victory. Do you have a message for them? [b]Windham:[/b] All we have to say to the Hollywood Blondes, and their idiot manager Jesse Ventura is this…you may think that we stole a victory from you, but this is only the beginning. You never mess with a group of Texans boys, because sooner or later we’re gonna take all three of our boots and shove them right where the sun don’t shine… *************************************************** [b]The Texan Cowboys w/Barry Windham Vs. Harlem Heat w/ Colonel Parker[/b] Texan Cowboys defeated Harlem Heat in 6:51 when Jack and Rhodes hit a double powerbomb on Stevie Ray and got the pin. *************************************************** [i]In the arena the music of The Great Muta suddenly starts up as the crowd go crazy!![/i] [b]Hayes:[/b] I don’t believe it!! The Great Muta is here, ladies and gentlemen he was released from hospital early this morning, but he is NOT scheduled to be here! What a shock. [b]Brown:[/b] Yo, hold that thought Hayes… [i]Instead of The Great Muta coming out from the ring, Diamond Dallas Page and The Diamond Doll come out. Page is dressed up like the Great Muta, face paint and all. The fans go crazy at this disgrace. He slides into the ring, and stands there before looking up and spitting green mist at the audience. He grabs a mic.[/i] [b]DDP:[/b] Ha! Ha! Ha! You all fell for it, you dumb asses. The Great Muta isn’t here…the Great Muta will NEVER be here…because I killed him!! He is no more!! But do not fear all you WCW fans, because the greatest star to ever grace a ring is here to entertain…D…D…P. ***************************************************** [b]Barry Windham Vs. Diamond Dallas Page[/b] Barry Windham defeated Diamond Dallas Page in 6:58. At the finish of the match DDP was calling for the move that he calls “The Diamond Cutter” just as he is about to hit it, The Great Muta comes out of nowhere and jumps up onto the apron. DDP stares amazed, before Windham pushes him towards Muta who spits green mist in DDP’s face leading to a powerslam and the win! Muta walks off as DDP can’t believe what just happened. ****************************************************** [i]The cameras cut backstage as the Texan Cowboys are standing there watching a monitor, happy that their manager has just won. The Hollywood Blondes come out of nowhere and attack again as Ventura stands there once again shouting orders. The Hollywood Blondes have taken out the Texan Cowboys TWICE in two nights!!![/i] ****************************************************** [b]Steve Austin Vs. Ricky “The Dragon” Steamboat[/b] Steve Austin defeated Ricky Steamboat in 8:39 by pinfall after Jesse Ventura distracted the referee allowing Austin to hit a low blow and the stunner for the win. ****************************************************

[b]9th August 1993:[/b] A quick report here on early indications from WCW’s weekend shows. [b]WCW Nitro[/b] received, 1,016,314 viewers on TBS. Peaking on the first half hour, and also the third half hour. In relation to Saturday night’s other shows it came fourth, around a hundered thousand off of MTV’s Beavis & Butthead, and a long way behind Walker, Texas Ranger and The Commish, but WCW are said to be happy. On a side note it did pull around four thousand more viewers than WWE Raw… The B-Show [b]WCW Thunder[/b] raked in 307, 968 viewers, peaking in the first half hour. Which came at the bottom of Sunday’s rankings, only slightly behind WWE Superstars on TBS, but on USA Network it was destroyed. There is talk that WCW are in negotiations with NBC about a [i]new program[/i] which will be run during the week. Early reports show this will be called [b]Mayhem[/b]. They are also in negotiations about showing WCW Nitro, Thunder, and Mayhem in the UK. [b]NEWS JUST IN:[/b] The Texan Cowboys (Cactus Jack & Dustin Rhodes) have not been looking too good, they have absolutely zero chemistry and their matches and interviews just look clumsy. It is therefore believed that the team will break up with Cactus going off on his own, possibly being managed by James Mitchell, for a main event push while Dustin will team regularly with Barry Windham against The Hollywood Blondes.

10th August: The preview for Nitro has been released below: [Quote][B][u]WCW Nitro - [i]14th August, LIVE at 6pm only on TBS!![/i][/b][/u] After last week’s explosive Nitro what is in store when we go LIVE again this Saturday at 6 on TBS? Last week [b]Big Van Vader[/b] managed to retain his WCW World Heavyweight Title, in a four-way match against his partner [b]Sid Vicious[/b], [b]Sting[/b] & [b]Davey Boy Smith[/b], with a little help from Vader & Sid’s new manager/mentor [b]Harley Race[/b]. It has also been announced that at [i]Clash Of The Champions[/i], Vader will put his World Title on the line against Sting, and Sid Vicious will take on Davey Boy Smith…So what will happen when all four men are going to be in the arena? What will the Allied Powers have to say about Race’s interference last week? And does Race have any more surprises up his sleeve? Also, [b]Ric Flair[/b] addressed a formal complaint to the NEW WCW General Manager, only to find out that it’s his long time enemy, [b]Larry Zybysko[/b]!! Zybsko told Flair that his time at the top of the WCW was over, and now Zybsko was in charge it is “in his hands to bring you down”. And with Zybsko’s new allies, [b]Rick Rude[/b] and Flair’s former friend [b]Ole Anderson[/b], giving Flair a horrific beating, tensions will definitely be running high. Rick Rude is also scheduled to go one on one with Hawk! [b]The Texan Cowboys[/b] picked up a very big upset against [b][i]Jesse Venutura’s[/i] Hollwood Blondes[/b] last week, but the Blondes have got their own back, attacking Cactus Jack & Dustin Rhodes not once, but twice! The Texan Cowboys were not happy and have demanded that they get some revenge. Zybysko has therefore granted a singles match between Rhodes and Pillman this Saturday on Nitro! Plus The impressive looking [b]Blue Bloods[/b] will be in action, [b]Paul Orndorff[/b] will put his [i]WCW Television Title[/i] on the line against WCW Thunder Announcer [b]D’Lo Brown[/b], and [b]Johnny B. Badd[/b] will be in the arena, also [b]Diamond Dallas Page[/b] will face Ricky Steamboat!! As well as the debut of [b]The New Hart Foundation[/b], WCW Nitro is looking hot with Clash Of The Champions only 2 weeks away!!! [b][u][i]Quick Card:[/b][/u][/i] Rick Rude Vs. Hawk Dustin Rhodes Vs. Brian Pillman WCW TV Title Match- Paul Orndorff Vs. D’Lo Brown Diamond Dallas Page Vs. Ricky “The Dragon” Steamboat The Blue Bloods Vs. Terry Funk, Tom Zenk & Johnny B. Badd[/Quote] Predictions/comments as always are very welcome...

[B]Rick Rude[/B] Vs. Hawk [I]- I like Rude.[/I] Dustin Rhodes Vs. [B]Brian Pillman[/B] [I]- Austin will have a part[/I] WCW TV Title Match- [B]Paul Orndorff[/B] Vs. D’Lo Brown - Can't lose the title yet Diamond Dallas Page Vs. [B]Ricky “The Dragon” Steamboat[/B] [i]- Steamboat = GOD lol[/I] The Blue Bloods Vs. [b]Terry Funk, Tom Zenk & Johnny B. Badd [/b] [I]- Gotta give it to the Funker[/I] I'm looking forward to this, keep it up!

First of all let me say I love this diary. [B]Rick Rude[/B] Vs. Hawk - Don't think you would have Hawk win this one Dustin Rhodes Vs. [B]Brian Pillman[/B] - I think you're pushing the Blondes WCW TV Title Match- Paul Orndorff Vs. [B]D’Lo Brown[/B] Diamond Dallas Page Vs. [B]Ricky “The Dragon” Steamboat[/B] [B]The Blue Bloods[/B] Vs. Terry Funk, Tom Zenk & Johnny B. Badd

[b]13th August:[/b] Some news about new WCW stars now. [b]Jerry Lynn[/b], [b]Lance Storm[/b], [b]Steve Williams[/b], [b]Jinzei Shinzaki[/b], [b]Ultimo Dragon[/b], and [b]Super Delfin[/b] have all seen out their independent bookings and have started their written WCW contracts. It is thought that a “Oriental” group consisting of Ultimo Dragon, Super Delfin, Jinzei Shinzaki, and Skayde will debut some point soon. The idea has been toyed with since the singing of all of the Asian wrestlers, and now that all are available to work expect to see their group debut this Sunday on Thunder. It is thought they will be under the guidance of a manager as only Skayde can speak English. [b]Teddy Long[/b] and [b]Missy Hyatt[/b] are the fore runners. [b]Steve Williams[/b] will also debut soon, with [b]James Mitchell[/b] as his manager. Mitchell was used on Nitro as an interviewer, while WCW waited for Williams to fulfil his independent duties. He is thought to continue his “Dr. Death” gimmick. [b]Lance Storm[/b] and [b]Jerry Lynn[/b] could possibly be seen as a new tag team in WCW, as they have very familiar styles. WCW have also signed young and talented star, [b]Rob Van Dam[/b] to a written contract, as well as talented Mexican star [b]Shocker[/b], and in a surprise move they have signed WWE star [b][i]Jerry Lawler’s[/b][/i] son, [b]Brian Christopher[/b] to a written contract. News backstage is that [b]Ric Flair[/b] and [b]Ricky Steamboat[/b] have had some minor disagreements recently about WCW's new direction, and although they in no way disliking each other backstage, apparently they are not as good friends as they had been.

Rick Rude Vs. Hawk - Rude Dustin Rhodes Vs. Brian Pillman - Pillman WCW TV Title Match- Paul Orndorff Vs. D’Lo Brown - Orndorff Diamond Dallas Page Vs. Ricky “The Dragon” Steamboat - Steamboat The Blue Bloods Vs. Terry Funk, Tom Zenk & Johnny B. Badd - The Blue Boods

********************************************************** [b][u]Dark Matches:[/b][/u] The New Hart Foundation (Owen Hart & Chris Benoit) Vs. The Impact Players (Jerry Lynn & Lance Storm) The New Hart Foundation defeated The Impact Players in 6:59 when Owen Hart defeated Lance Storm by pinfall with The Rocket. Ric Flair Vs. Chavo Guerrero Jr. Ric Flair defeated Chavo Guerrero Jr. in 6:45 by pinfall with a Low Blow. ********************************************************** [IMG]http://i68.photobucket.com/albums/i14/JDTheIcon/wcwnitro.jpg[/IMG] [i]The show opens as “Unsung” by Helmet plays and Nitro’s opening titles roll, the cameras pan around the Agganis Arena with a pretty small crowd. The announcers are in their usual position by the ring, as they welcome us to the show.[/i] [b]Schiavone:[/b] Good evening one and all, and welcome to Nitro live from the Agganis Arena in Boston!! [b]Bischoff:[/b] We’ve got another awesome show planned tonight…. ********************************************** [IMG]http://i68.photobucket.com/albums/i14/JDTheIcon/Sting5.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i68.photobucket.com/albums/i14/JDTheIcon/DaveyBoySmith.jpg[/IMG] [i]Suddenly the music of the Allied Powers plays as Sting and Davey Boy Smith make their way to the ring with a chorus of cheers. They tag the fans’ hands down the ramp before jumping into the ring and grabbing the mic.[/i] [b]Sting:[/b] Last week in the main event of Nitro, Harley Race decided to get involved and cost Davey and myself the match against Vader and Sid. He had to cheat for The “Masters Of The Powerbomb” to defeat us, and I think that says a lot. [b]Smith:[/b] You’re right Sting, Vader and Sid are obviously very scared of us if they need a fifty year old man to come and save them in matches? Right? [i]The fans cheer[/i] [b]Sting:[/b] But Larry Zybsko, for once has decided to do the right thing, and at Clash Of The Champions next Sunday, he has made two matches. The first will be my friend here, Davey Boy Smith going one on one with Sid Vicious. And the second being a WCW World Heavyweight Championship match between Vader and myself!!! [b]Smith:[/b] So we were in the back thinking…we can’t wait that long to get our hands on Vader and Sid, so we’re calling them out. Tonight!! Vader, Sid how about The Masters Of The Powerbomb versus the Allied Powers here tonight? What do you say? [i]A few seconds pass, before “It’s Time…It’s Time…It’s Vader Time!” is heard and the crowd start booing. Vader carrying his title, Sid and Harley Race all walk out to the top of the ramp looking at the ring.[/i] [b]Race:[/b] You two boys were handed shots against my monsters…sure, that’s very true. And Sting you were given a title shot that you DON’T deserve. What have you done in the “NEW” WCW? You lost to The Masters Of The Powerbomb, and have moaned constantly…that’s it. But ok, it is how it is, and we WILL be seeing you next week at Clash Of The Champions. But tonight…well, why not? I’m sure everyone here would love to see The Masters Of The Powerbomb destroy the likes of you…it’s on. We’ll see you tonight. [i]Race throws down the mic as they all stare out each other, before the Masters leave shortly followed by the Allied powers.[/i] *********************************************** [IMG]http://i68.photobucket.com/albums/i14/JDTheIcon/WCWTelevision.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i68.photobucket.com/albums/i14/JDTheIcon/PaulOrndorff.jpg[/IMG] [b]Vs.[/b] [IMG]http://i68.photobucket.com/albums/i14/JDTheIcon/DLoBrown.jpg[/IMG] [b]Orndorff Vs. D’Lo Brown – WCW TV Title Match[/b] Paul Orndorff defeated D'Lo Brown in 6:59 by pinfall. After a referee bump Orndorff went to the outside and grabbed his TV Title clocking Brown when he lent out to get him. Paul Orndorff makes defence number 1 of his WCW Television title. ************************************************ [IMG]http://i68.photobucket.com/albums/i14/JDTheIcon/TeddyLong.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i68.photobucket.com/albums/i14/JDTheIcon/OwenHart2.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i68.photobucket.com/albums/i14/JDTheIcon/ChrisBenoit.jpg[/IMG] [i]Teddy Long comes out as it’s time for the FIRST edition of ‘A Long Conversation’!! The set is basically set out like the Tonight show.[/i] [b]Long:[/b] Yo, welcome to The Long Conversation. Our first guest are new to the WCW, and they are making their debut right here tonight…ladies and gentlemen, they call themselves The NEW Hart Foundation…Owen Hart & Chris Benoit!!! [i]Owen Hart’s old “King Of Kings” music plays as The New Hart Foundation make their way to the ring with a mixed reaction. They climb in and shake Long’s hand, before taking their seats on the set.[/i] [b]Long:[/b] It’s good to have to on the show dawgs, so wuttup? You are making your debut here tonight, true, but many people are talking about your name…the new hart foundation, I mean Owen I know you’re from the legendary Hart family, true, and Chris you trained at the Hart dungeon, but do you think you guys can compare? [b]Owen:[/b] It’ll be a tough job, Teddy, but I think we can. Too long have I been in the shadow of my brother on the crappy Northern promotion. It is time for us to step out onto the limelight and show the World what we can do. And we are looking forward to do it in the WCW. [b]Long:[/b] Well, it’s good to have you here, dawg. My second question is…. [b]?????:[/b] Woah, woah, woah…hold ya horses there Teddy. [i]Colonel Parker has made his way onto the top of the ramp and stands there with a mic, as Hart and Benoit turn to look at him.[/i] [b]Parker:[/b] Y’all both think you’re here to make an impact? Y’all think you’re gonna be an impressive force in this here WCW? Well boys I’m afraid to say that it’s not gonna happen, because I’ve come into the services of another tag team you see…and they have got a statement of their own to make. [i]From the crowd Harlem Heat (Booker T & Stevie Ray) run into the ring behind Hart & Benoit and attack them, laying them on the mat and destroying the set, before walking up the ramp to Colonel Parker and celebrating.[/i] ************************************************* [IMG]http://i68.photobucket.com/albums/i14/JDTheIcon/BobbyEaton2.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i68.photobucket.com/albums/i14/JDTheIcon/PaulLevesque3.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i68.photobucket.com/albums/i14/JDTheIcon/StevenRegal.jpg[/IMG] [i]The Blue Bloods’ music plays as Lord Steven Regal, Earl Robert Eaton, and Hunter Hearst Helmsley make their way out from the back all wearing their robes. They verbally abuse the crowd before getting in the ring and Regal grabs a mic.[/i] [b]Regal:[/b] Good evening one and all! Yes it is we, the Blue Bloods…we once again grace the cess pool that is WCW with our presence on our quest….neigh, our MISSION to rid WCW of vermin, such as Terry Funk, Johnny “B” Badd and Mr. Tom Zenk. So, get out here scallywags so we can give you a beating you will never forget! ************************************************** [IMG]http://i68.photobucket.com/albums/i14/JDTheIcon/BobbyEaton2.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i68.photobucket.com/albums/i14/JDTheIcon/PaulLevesque3.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i68.photobucket.com/albums/i14/JDTheIcon/StevenRegal.jpg[/IMG] [b]Vs.[/b] [IMG]http://i68.photobucket.com/albums/i14/JDTheIcon/TerryFunk3.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i68.photobucket.com/albums/i14/JDTheIcon/MarcMero2.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i68.photobucket.com/albums/i14/JDTheIcon/TomZenk.jpg[/IMG] [b]The Blue Bloods Vs. Funk, Johnny B. Badd & Tom Zenk[/b] The Blue Bloods defeated Terry Funk, Tom Zenk and Johnny B. Badd in 7:19 when Lord Steven Regal defeated Johnny B. Badd after Paul Orndorff ran in from the back when the referee was distracted, and clocked him with his WCW Television Title. [i]After the match, Johnny B. Badd and Paul Orndorff stared each other out…[/i] **************************************************** [IMG]http://i68.photobucket.com/albums/i14/JDTheIcon/LarryZbyszko.jpg[/IMG] [i]Larry Zbyszko is in his office, in his large black chair.[/i] [b]Zybsko:[/b] I am Larry Zybsko, general manager…and all round boss of WCW. Now last week, Ric Flair made a formal complaint to myself about his treatment in the new WCW. And I think we all remember what happened to him… [i]A video is shown of last week, with the attack on Ric Flair by Rick Rude and Ole Anderson under Zybsko’s orders.[/i] [b]Zybsko:[/b] Let this be a warning to any “traditionalists” on the roster, who are as afraid of change as Ric was, and may have been thinking about making a stand themselves. What people like Flair need to understand is that the days of their style are long gone, and it is I who have been put in charge on removing them from the situation. No, Ric Flair will not be here tonight, he will not be here EVER! As of now Flair is barred from all WCW arenas, and if he shows up he will be arrested…have a good night. **************************************************** [IMG]http://i68.photobucket.com/albums/i14/JDTheIcon/SteveWilliams.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i68.photobucket.com/albums/i14/JDTheIcon/JamesMitchell.jpg[/IMG] [i]Some unusual music plays, the crowd wonder who is on their way out. From the back “Dr. Death” Steve Williams comes out, with James Mitchell by his side. Steve Williams has made his debut!!! Mitchell basically hypes Williams to the sky, and addresses the situation of the Vacant US Title, saying that “Dr. Death” wants a shot at Clash Of The Champions…[/i] ******************************************************* [IMG]http://i68.photobucket.com/albums/i14/JDTheIcon/DiamondDallasPage.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i68.photobucket.com/albums/i14/JDTheIcon/KimberlyPage.jpg[/IMG] [i]DDP’s music plays, as he makes his way out to the ring with the Diamond Doll by his side. He gets in the ring and grabs a mic.[/i] [b]DDP:[/b] Last Sunday on Thunder, a travesty of justice occurred. While I was fighting Barry Windham, keeping myself to myself in a very difficult, and mentally challenging match, I was brutally attacked by “The Great Muta”, being…SPAT, in the face, for no reason whatsoever! I guess, maybe Muta was a little annoyed about the misunderstanding we had on Nitro, when I gave him the Diamond Cutter through the announcer’s table. But I mean COME ON!!! Is there no respect anymore for legendary wrestlers…LIKE ME? As The Great Muta ran with his tail between his legs to that piece of crap federation in Japan…we all know what I’m talking about…I’ve decided to get revenge on his friend, Ricky Steamboat…so get out here. ******************************************************** [IMG]http://i68.photobucket.com/albums/i14/JDTheIcon/DiamondDallasPage.jpg[/IMG] [b]w/[/b][IMG]http://i68.photobucket.com/albums/i14/JDTheIcon/KimberlyPage.jpg[/IMG] [b]Vs.[/b] [IMG]http://i68.photobucket.com/albums/i14/JDTheIcon/RickySteamboat.jpg[/IMG] [b]DDP Vs. Ricky Steamboat[/b] Ricky Steamboat defeated Diamond Dallas Page in 6:34 by pinfall with a Flying Bodypress. During the match we also had Diamond Doll run in and attack The Dragon. [i]The match is over, and Ricky Steamboat is celebrating. Diamond Dallas Page looks angry, outside the ring as the Diamond Doll tries to console him. Suddenly DDP runs back into the ring, and gives Steamboat a Diamond Cutter leaving him out.[/i] ********************************************************* [IMG]http://i68.photobucket.com/albums/i14/JDTheIcon/CactusJack.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i68.photobucket.com/albums/i14/JDTheIcon/DustinRhodes3.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i68.photobucket.com/albums/i14/JDTheIcon/BarryWindham.jpg[/IMG] [i]The Texan Cowboys and Barry Windham are in the back.[/i] [b]Windham:[/b] Hollywood Blondes, listen up…I know Rhodes here had got a match with your boy Pillman in just a few minutes, but myself and the cowboys have a little request to make. We challenge the tag team champions at Clash Of The Champions to a tag team title match! And boys, you better accept if you know what’s good for you. ********************************************************** [IMG]http://i68.photobucket.com/albums/i14/JDTheIcon/DustinRhodes3.jpg[/IMG] [b]w/[/b][IMG]http://i68.photobucket.com/albums/i14/JDTheIcon/BarryWindham.jpg[/IMG] [b]Vs.[/b] [IMG]http://i68.photobucket.com/albums/i14/JDTheIcon/BrianPillman2.jpg[/IMG] [b]w/[/b][IMG]http://i68.photobucket.com/albums/i14/JDTheIcon/JesseVentura.jpg[/IMG] [b]Dustin Rhodes w/Barry Windham Vs. Brian Pillman w/Jesse Ventura[/b] Dustin Rhodes defeated Brian Pillman in 7:55 by pinfall with a Implant DDT. This match was pretty out of control, with a lot of interference, at different stages through the match Jesse Ventura, and Steve Austin assaulted Rhodes, and Windham attacked Pillman. The end came when Ventura and Austin were brawling outside with Windham and Rhodes, Cactus Jack ran in and gave Pillman a double arm DDT giving Rhodes the pin. ********************************************************* [IMG]http://i68.photobucket.com/albums/i14/JDTheIcon/LarryZbyszko.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i68.photobucket.com/albums/i14/JDTheIcon/DiamondDallasPage.jpg[/IMG] [i]Diamond Dallas Page is walking through the back, with Diamond Doll laughing about what they just did to Ricky Steamboat. Zybsko comes around the corner and sees DDP, as the two stop and look at each other.[/i] [b]Zybsko:[/b] DDP, nice performance out there. First taking out The Great Muta, and now Ricky “The Dragon” Steamboat? I like your style, me and you have the same goal I think. I’ll tell you what…you deserve a present for your accomplishments, the US Title Situation has been brought to my attention…so how about at Clash Of The Champions we make a Four Way US Title Match, DDP versus Steve Williams, as he has already made a request. And next week, you can go to that ring and call out ANYONE from the WCW, to fill the last two remaining spaces…how does that sound? [b]DDP:[/b] Sounds just awesome. [b]Zybsko:[/b] I thought so. [i]DDP and Zybsko shake hands as Zybsko walks away.[/i] ********************************************************** [IMG]http://i68.photobucket.com/albums/i14/JDTheIcon/RickRude.jpg[/IMG] [b]Vs.[/b] [IMG]http://i68.photobucket.com/albums/i14/JDTheIcon/Hawk.jpg[/IMG] [b]Rick Rude Vs. Hawk[/b] Hawk defeated Rick Rude in 7:33 by pinfall after Ric Flair ran in through the crowd, and sneak in behind Rude giving him a low blow, before running off back through the crowd. ********************************************************** [IMG]http://i68.photobucket.com/albums/i14/JDTheIcon/RicFlair.jpg[/IMG] [i]Ric Flair runs through the crowd, as he gets to the corridor. He keeps running before he gets to the main entrance, where Zybsko is now standing with a motorcycle cop who is wearing a helmet.[/i] [b]Zybsko:[/b] I thought I warned you Flair, I told you not to come…now we can do this his way…or my way. [b]Flair:[/b] Are you kidding Zybsko, I’ll don’t care about being arrested…I’ve got money to get me out. You think I’ll let you touch me? [i]The cop walks up behind Flair and puts on his handcuffs.[/i] [b]Zybsko:[/b] Hmmmmm…you see, that woulda made sense, if you had said we do it my way. Right Ole? [i]Suddenly the bike cop takes off his helmet as Ole Anderson is standing there with a huge grin on his face.[/i] [b]Flair:[/b] You son of a b--- [i]Ole beats down on Flair, as Rick Rude comes out of nowhere and joins in the assault. Zybsko, Ole and Rude have laid out Flair again!![/i] ********************************************************** [IMG]http://i68.photobucket.com/albums/i14/JDTheIcon/Sting5.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i68.photobucket.com/albums/i14/JDTheIcon/DaveyBoySmith.jpg[/IMG] [b]Vs.[/b] [IMG]http://i68.photobucket.com/albums/i14/JDTheIcon/SidVicious.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i68.photobucket.com/albums/i14/JDTheIcon/Vader3.jpg[/IMG] [b]w/[/b][IMG]http://i68.photobucket.com/albums/i14/JDTheIcon/HarleyRace.jpg[/IMG] [b]Allied Powers Vs. Masters Of The Powerbomb[/b] Allied Powers defeated Masters of the Powerbomb in 8:53 when Sting defeated Sid Vicious by submission with a Scorpion Deathlock. After the match The Masters Of The Powerbomb and The Allied Powers stared each other out. [QUOTE] [IMG]http://i68.photobucket.com/albums/i14/JDTheIcon/THNDRLOG.jpg[/IMG] [b][u]WCW THUNDER!! [i]Live This Sunday at 6pm!![/b][/u][/i] This week's edition of Thunder looks set to be one hell of a show, with alot of debuts!! [b]Teddy Long[/b] will be debuting his new stable, named [b]"The Tejina Guntai"[/b], a group of Japanese warriors!! [b]"Dr. Death" Steve Williams[/b] will make his in-ring debut and take on the first member of the Tejina Guntai, [b]Jinzei Shinsaki[/b] in one-on-one conditions, and [b]Harlem Heat[/b] will take on [b]Ultimo Dragon[/b] and [b]Super Delfin[/b]!! Tune in to find out just how good these warriors really are! Also, a week away from a [i]WCW United States Title Shot[/i], [b]Diamond Dallas Page[/b] will take on [b]Too Cold Scorpio[/b]. And also one week away from a [i]WCW World Tag Team Title defence[/i] against the Texan Cowboys, [b]Steve Austin[/b] will go up against WCW Thunder announcer and wrestler [b]D'Lo Brown[/b]. Tune in this Sunday for all the excitement of THUNDER!! [b]Quick Card:[/b] [b]Steve Austin Vs. D'Lo Brown Too Cold Scorpio Vs. Diamond Dallas Page Jinsei Shinzaki Vs. "Dr. Death" Steve Williams Ultimo Dragon & Super Delfin Vs. Harlem Heat[/b][/QUOTE] Pedictions for Thunder welcome!! Also, any comments/suggestions/random chat about Nitro would be awesome cheers...

********************************************************** [b]Dark Matches:[/b] [b]Tom Zenk & Skayde Vs. Shocker and Ole Anderson[/b] Shocker and Ole Anderson defeated Tom Zenk and Skayde in 4:41 when Ole Anderson defeated Skayde by pinfall while using the ropes for leverage. [b]The New Hart Foundation (Owen Hart & Chris Benoit) Vs. The Impact Players (Jerry Lynn & Lance Storm)[/b] The New Hart Foundation defeated The Impact Players in 9:15 when Owen Hart defeated Lance Storm by submission with a Sharpshooter. ********************************************************** [IMG]http://i68.photobucket.com/albums/i14/JDTheIcon/THNDRLOG.jpg[/IMG] [FONT="Arial Black"][SIZE="5"][u]WCW THUNDER - [i]LIVE FROM THE UCI PAVILLION, CHICAGO, IL!!![/i][/u][/SIZE][/FONT] ********************************************************** [IMG]http://i68.photobucket.com/albums/i14/JDTheIcon/TeddyLong.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i68.photobucket.com/albums/i14/JDTheIcon/JinseiShinzaki.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i68.photobucket.com/albums/i14/JDTheIcon/YohihiroAsai.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i68.photobucket.com/albums/i14/JDTheIcon/SuperDelfin.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i68.photobucket.com/albums/i14/JDTheIcon/Skayde.jpg[/IMG] [i]Teddy Long came out to the ring with his NEW stable The Tejina Guntai (Jinsei Shinzaki, Ultimo Dragon, Super Delfin & Skayde). He says that his new group is the future of WCW, and that tonight “Dr. Death” Steve Williams, and Harlem Heat will be the first to see how talented they really are.[/i] ********************************************************** [IMG]http://i68.photobucket.com/albums/i14/JDTheIcon/SteveWilliams.jpg[/IMG] [b]w/[IMG]http://i68.photobucket.com/albums/i14/JDTheIcon/JamesMitchell.jpg[/IMG] Vs. [IMG]http://i68.photobucket.com/albums/i14/JDTheIcon/JinseiShinzaki.jpg[/IMG] w/[IMG]http://i68.photobucket.com/albums/i14/JDTheIcon/TeddyLong.jpg[/IMG] Steve Williams Vs. Jinsei Shinazki[/b] Steve Williams defeated Jinsei Shinzaki in 6:37 by pinfall following interference from James Mitchell. ********************************************************** [IMG]http://i68.photobucket.com/albums/i14/JDTheIcon/DiamondDallasPage.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i68.photobucket.com/albums/i14/JDTheIcon/KimberlyPage.jpg[/IMG] [i]DDP & The Diamond Doll are in the ring, DDP proceeds to pull a letter out from his pocket which he says is from a “fan” named Little Jimmy. The letter asks what DDP thinks about Steamboat, Muta, and all the other “supposedly legendary” superstars that in the past week he has easily destroyed. He responds by telling Little Jimmy that he thinks that people like Steamboat and Muta need to wake up and realize that there are new legends in WCW…like DDP for instance. He then says he will confirm his legendary status at Clash Of The Champions by becoming the US Champion.[/i] ********************************************************** [IMG]http://i68.photobucket.com/albums/i14/JDTheIcon/DiamondDallasPage.jpg[/IMG] [b]w/[IMG]http://i68.photobucket.com/albums/i14/JDTheIcon/KimberlyPage.jpg[/IMG] Vs. [IMG]http://i68.photobucket.com/albums/i14/JDTheIcon/2ColdScorpio2.jpg[/IMG] DDP Vs. Too Cold Scorpio[/b] Diamond Dallas Page cleanly defeated Too Cold Scorpio in 6:35 by pinfall with a Diamond Cutter. ********************************************************** [IMG]http://i68.photobucket.com/albums/i14/JDTheIcon/RobertFuller.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i68.photobucket.com/albums/i14/JDTheIcon/StevieRay.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i68.photobucket.com/albums/i14/JDTheIcon/BookerT.jpg[/IMG] [i]Colonel Parker and his Harlem Heat were in the back. They hyped up their attack on The New Hart Foundation (Hart & Benoit) on Nitro, and said that they did it because they wanted to make a statement. For too long had they been held down in WCW, with new stars getting all the hype. They challenged The New Hart Foundation to a match at Clash Of The Champions.[/i] ********************************************************** [IMG]http://i68.photobucket.com/albums/i14/JDTheIcon/YohihiroAsai.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i68.photobucket.com/albums/i14/JDTheIcon/SuperDelfin.jpg[/IMG] [b]w/[IMG]http://i68.photobucket.com/albums/i14/JDTheIcon/TeddyLong.jpg[/IMG] Vs. [IMG]http://i68.photobucket.com/albums/i14/JDTheIcon/StevieRay.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i68.photobucket.com/albums/i14/JDTheIcon/BookerT.jpg[/IMG] w/[IMG]http://i68.photobucket.com/albums/i14/JDTheIcon/RobertFuller.jpg[/IMG][/b] Ultimo Dragon & Super Delfin Vs. Harlem Heat[/b] Harlem Heat defeated The Ultimate Heroes in 6:50 when Super Delfin was disqualified when Owen Hart and Chris Benoit ran in attacking Harlem Heat. The two teams continued brawling until officials came down to the ring and broke them all up. ********************************************************** [IMG]http://i68.photobucket.com/albums/i14/JDTheIcon/JesseVentura.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i68.photobucket.com/albums/i14/JDTheIcon/SteveAustin.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i68.photobucket.com/albums/i14/JDTheIcon/BrianPillman2.jpg[/IMG] [i]The Hollywood Blondes and Jesse Ventura were in the ring, they accepted the challenge made by The Texan Cowboys on Nitro for the WCW Tag Team Titles. They also added that no matter how tough the Cowboys thought they were, there is no way they can beat 5* quality wrestlers such as themselves.[/i] ********************************************************** [IMG]http://i68.photobucket.com/albums/i14/JDTheIcon/SteveAustin.jpg[/IMG] [b]w/[IMG]http://i68.photobucket.com/albums/i14/JDTheIcon/JesseVentura.jpg[/IMG] Vs. [IMG]http://i68.photobucket.com/albums/i14/JDTheIcon/DLoBrown.jpg[/IMG] Steve Austin Vs. D’Lo Brown[/b] Jesse Venutra replaced Brown at the announce table during this match, where Steve Austin defeated D'Lo Brown in 10:01 by pinfall with a Piledriver.

[b]16th August 1993:[/b] A few ratings reports to kick things off. First of all [b]WCW Nitro[/b] did pretty badly this week compared to last, only getting 965,343 viewers on Saturday night, compared to last week it’s around 40,000 down. [b]WWF Raw[/b] on the other hand did very well for itself, getting an extra 200,000 viewers from last week. [b]WCW’s Thunder[/b] however outshined it’s bigger brother by pretty much doubling it’s viewing figures, getting 769,027 viewers on Sunday, compared to the 307,698 they got last week which is very impressive for a B-Show. It beat [b]WWF Superstars[/b] on TSN with 412,000 but didn’t come anywhere near Superstars on the USA Network at 1.2 million. Speaking of the [i]WWF[/i], it has just risen to [i]Global size[/i] now, leaving WCW trailing on International. Is there anyway of stopping the WWF giants? Well WCW seem to be looking, it is rumoured they are looking to bring in even more talents, some young superstars and also some more established stars. Nothing is sure yet, but the names [b]Roddy Piper[/b] and even [b]Hulk Hogan[/b] have been thrown into the hat. And finally [b]D’Lo Brown[/b] picked up an injury on WCW Thunder, a sprained ankle to be precise. It is thought he’ll work through it.

This just in from WCW Headquarters: [QUOTE] [IMG]http://i68.photobucket.com/albums/i14/JDTheIcon/wcwnitro.jpg[/IMG] Just one night away from [i]WCW’s BIG Pay-Per-View[/i], [b]Clash Of The Champions[/b], Nitro will be coming to you LIVE from Autry Court, in Houston!! At Clash Of The Champions, [b]Big Van Vader[/b] will defend his [i]WCW World Heavyweight Title[/i] against [b]Sting[/b], and [b]Sid Vicious[/b] will take on [b]Davey Boy Smith[/b]. But on Nitro the roles will be reversed, as Sting will be taking on Sid Vicious, and Davey Boy Smith will get a [i]WCW World Heavyweight Title[/i] shot against Big Van Vader. After the past two weeks these two teams have started up quite a rivalry, with [b]Harley Race[/b] constantly annoying the Allied Powers. But what will happen this week, will Smith take the World Heavyweight Title to COTC to face Sid? Or will Sting get his shot? Tune in to find out. For the past two weeks [i][b]General manager[/i] Larry Zybsko[/b] has been making [b]Ric Flair’s[/b] life a living hell. With [b]Rude & Ole[/b] attacking him in Zybsko’s mission to end Flair’s career, and usher in a “New Breed” of wrestling that he believes Flair has no part in. Last week Zybsko threatened that Flair would be arrested if he was in the building, so when Flair attacked Rude during his match against Hawk it seemed Zybsko was going to live up to his promise…only for Ole Anderson to reveal himself as the cop, brutally assaulting Flair. So this week on Nitro, it will be Flair Vs. Anderson one-on-one…and Zybsko also has an announcement to make. Plus, [b]DDP[/b] has been given a shot at COTC for the [i]WCW US Title[/i], [b]“Dr. Death” Steve Williams[/b] will be one of his opponents, but the other two are still open. So DDP will be in the ring, offering any stars from the back the two remaining places. Also [b][i]Piper’s Pit[/i][/b] will return with [b]Terry Funk[/b] & [b]Ricky Steamboat[/b] the first guests, the tag team champions, [b]The Hollywood Blondes[/b] will team up with their manager [b]Jesse Venutra[/b], against [b]The Texan Cowboys[/b] and [b]Barry Windham[/b] in 6-man tag action one night before the huge title match at COTC. Also [b]Orndorff[/b] will respond to [b]Johnny B. Badd’s[/b] challenge, [b]Owen Hart[/b] will take on [b]Booker T[/b], and [b]The Blue Bloods[/b] will once again be in attendance. Tune in live this Saturday at 6, only on TBS! [b][u]Quick Card:[/b][/u] Big Van Vader Vs. Davey Boy Smith Sid Vicious Vs. Sting Ric Flair Vs. Ole Anderson DDP & “Dr. Death” Steve Williams Vs. ??? & ??? (Whoever enters into US Title Match) Hollywood Blondes & Jesse Ventura Vs. Texan Cowboys & Barry Windham Booker T Vs. Owen Hart[/QUOTE] Pedictions please!!!

Archived