The Blank Image

Hello all.

I'm embarking upon the popular mod Real World Updates*by: TheWho87.

The wrestler images have that black and white arena image that's been in circulation on TEW mods since the WWE Attitide era. The kind that's in my Avatar pic.

I'm wondering if anyone can help me with the background image only, i.e. no wrestler image, just the backdrop?

<p>And just like that, with your help, it is found.</p><p> </p><p>

<a href="https://www.google.com/search?q=kyky+tew&tbm=isch&ved=2ahUKEwjhmpLQ-ffpAhUKShoKHSAtBLcQ2-cCegQIABAB&oq=kyky+tew&gs_lcp=ChJtb2JpbGUtZ3dzLXdpei1pbWcQAzoECAAQQzoCCAA6BggAEAUQHjoECAAQGFDiG1iQJGDSJmgAcAB4AIABYYgB1QKSAQE0mAEAoAEB&sclient=mobile-gws-wiz-img&ei=ODDhXuGeCIqUaaDakLgL&bih=572&biw=360&client=ms-android-samsung-gs-rev1&prmd=vin" rel="external nofollow">https://www.google.com/search?q=kyky+tew&tbm=isch&ved=2ahUKEwjhmpLQ-ffpAhUKShoKHSAtBLcQ2-cCegQIABAB&oq=kyky+tew&gs_lcp=ChJtb2JpbGUtZ3dzLXdpei1pbWcQAzoECAAQQzoCCAA6BggAEAUQHjoECAAQGFDiG1iQJGDSJmgAcAB4AIABYYgB1QKSAQE0mAEAoAEB&sclient=mobile-gws-wiz-img&ei=ODDhXuGeCIqUaaDakLgL&bih=572&biw=360&client=ms-android-samsung-gs-rev1&prmd=vin</a></p><p> </p><p>

Thank you for your help. Whoever made this - and yes I'm assuming kyky was their username, like you said - this has to be the most widely used mod backdrop in TEW mod history, so well done to that person.</p><p> </p><p>

I Googled kyky. Here's the UrbanDictionary definition:</p><p> </p><p>

"a person who is extremely caring and continuously tells you how much they love you over and over and over again".</p><p> </p><p>

An interesting choice of username if that's right.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="dstephe4" data-cite="dstephe4" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="50715" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Hello all.<p> </p><p> I'm embarking upon the popular mod Real World Updates*by: TheWho87. </p><p> </p><p> The wrestler images have that black and white arena image that's been in circulation on TEW mods since the WWE Attitide era. The kind that's in my Avatar pic.</p><p> </p><p> I'm wondering if anyone can help me with the background image only, i.e. no wrestler image, just the backdrop?</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> If you go to the first post in my thread I have a download that contains all the graphics backgrounds I use for my update, in both a PSD format and in seperate images including borders.</p><p> </p><p> You can find them here.</p><p> </p><p> <strong>Graphic Templates:</strong> <a href="http://www.mediafire.com/file/8dwwmcxj7xb8mah/TEW_Graphic_Templates.zip" rel="external nofollow"><strong>Download</strong></a></p>