Angle/Storylines

I haven't been around for awhile, and didn't feel like spending possibly hours searching through the forums, downloading stuff, and analyzing files, so hopefully somebody can help me out... Who has produced the best angle/storyline pack available for download right now (I say available for download now because I know a couple of people are making HUGE angle/storyline packs that they just haven't finished yet)? I am so sick of the limited number of angles and storylines in the original data, and I'm too friggin' lazy to spend the time to make my own...sorry! So should I just go with like the angles and storylines from the RaveX or TEWzone data sets, or has somebody else produced a good one? Any help would be amazing because I am absolutely in love with this game, but it's so unplayable at the moment because of the lack of angles and storylines (and of course, my lack of time, patience, and creativity to make my own). If you want to take it a step further, you could post links to all the ones you know and maybe rate them...okay, maybe that's asking a little too much! Anyway, thanks so much for any help!!

the Bam story pack and the DOTT story pack are both very good. However i recomend waiting till next week and downloading my almost complete story/angle mod which will contain 150 storys - and i plan on adding 10 new storys every month if i can.

Yeah, yours is actually the one I was referring to when I said I know there are some people working on huge ones. I definitely can't wait for you to release it, but I really need something to hold me over until then because I just can't play with the originals anymore (no offense Adam). I definitely try those two, but if anybody else has some suggestions that'd be great! Thanks!

tbh im adding a lot of generic, short angles simple angles that play out over 1 or 2 months. I have added the DOTT angles to the pack (although they have been edited so they are not out of place in a 2006 game) the BAM storylines will also appear in the pack. I am going to add all of the suggestions that have been made in the post i have for my mod. Here are a couple of examples that have already been added: A worker retirement story (loosley based on Mick Foleys retirement) A monster unmasked story (Loosley based on Kanes unmasking) A hall of fame story If there are any storys you would like added you can just tell me on my thread: [url]http://www.greydogsoftware.com/forum/showthread.php?t=14211[/url] try and make it as deatiled as possible, maybe a couple of paragraphs outlining the plot of the story.

Archived