The new era of Danger and Violence Extreme

[B][U]May week 3 (sat)[/U][/B] Charles gets to the office and grabs the Wrestling World News off the counter [B][U]Wrestling World News (pay per view title matches)[/U][/B] [B]BHOTWG[/B] held their “[B]Survival of Desire[/B]” pay per view in Kanto in front of a sold out crowd of 2,000 and getting a final buyrate of 2.26. Super Joshuya retains his Burning Junior Championship defeating Golden Scorpion The Alliance 2K defeated the Rebellion to keep the tag titles Hiroaki Nakasawa defeated VENOM to retain the Openweight title Chuichi Sanda defeated Silver Shibanuma to retain the Wrestling Spirit title In the Main Event, Kinnojo Horri defeated Mike Watson to retain the World title [B]Charles:[/B] When did Horri get the title? [B][U]Wrestling World News (pay per view title matches)[/U][/B] [B]CGC[/B] held their “[B]Chaos In the Cage[/B]” pay per view at Smallwood field in front of a sold out crowd of 2,000 and getting a final buyrate of 0.23. In the Main Event Alex Decolt defeated Jon Jetson to retain the CGC World title [B][U]Wrestling World News (contracts)[/U][/B] [B]BHOTWG[/B]- Yasunobu Masuno signs a written contract extension [B]MAW[/B]- Sammy Bach signs a ppa contract [B]Charles:[/B] Good for him John knocks on the door in a panic [B]Charles:[/B] [COLOR="Blue"]Yes John[/COLOR] [B]John[/B] (Out of breath): [COLOR="Green"]What’s up man I tried to call your cell and got nothing?[/COLOR] [B]Charles[/B] (annoyed): [COLOR="blue"]That’s because I turned it off…..well what do you want?[/COLOR] [B]John: [/B][COLOR="green"]I wanted to tell you that, Mr. Mayfair is coming in next week and that Melanie is going out with Suicide Agent…I would have told you last night, but I could not reach you.[/COLOR] [B]Charles[/B] (really annoyed, almost angry): [COLOR="blue"]John thanks for the message, both I all ready know about Mr. Mayfair and the new couple.[/COLOR] [B]John:[/B] [COLOR="green"]What’s wrong with you?[/COLOR] [B]Charles:[/B] [COLOR="blue"]Nothing, things have been busy lately. With my two wrestling side projects and my new group home volunteer thing I have been doing….times have been tight and I have not been in the best of moods once I get home.[/COLOR] [B]John:[/B] [COLOR="green"]Oh ok.[/COLOR] [B]Charles[/B]: [COLOR="blue"]What you see in the morning is me after drinking a gallon of coffee at home.[/COLOR] [B]John:[/B] [COLOR="green"]Ok, have a good day[/COLOR] [B][U]May week 3 (sun)[/U][/B] Charles stays home to work on his side projects

• Replies 533
  • Created
  • Last Reply
[B][U]May week 4 (mon)[/U][/B] Charles gets to the office and grabs the Wrestling World News [B][U]Wrestling World News (contracts)[/U][/B] [B]TCW[/B]- Robert Oxford signs a ppa extension [B]4C[/B]- Ace Youngblood signs a ppa extension Phil knocks on the office door [B]Charles:[/B] [COLOR="Blue"]Hey Phil, what’s up?[/COLOR] [B]Phil: [/B][COLOR="Red"]I just wanted to give you these as we have some contracts coming up[/COLOR] Phil hands Charles some files [B]Charles:[/B] [COLOR="blue"]Thanks…..What do you think of the card?[/COLOR] [B]Phil:[/B] [COLOR="red"]It’s ok, but I am more concerned about the pay per view. We only have three matches named and the show is Sunday.[/COLOR] [B]Charles:[/B] [COLOR="blue"]Don’t worry Phil. The final two matches will be made this week.[/COLOR] [B]Phil:[/B] [COLOR="red"]We better have a complete card before the end of Danger Zone[/COLOR] Phil leaves [B][U]May week 4 (Tues)[/U][/B] Charles gets to the office and spots Phil with Mr. Mayfair [B]Charles:[/B] [COLOR="blue"]Oh hi Mr. Mayfair[/COLOR]. [B]Mayfair:[/B] [COLOR="Purple"]Hello Charles. I have been talking with Phil and I am not happy at the current moment.[/COLOR] [B]Charles:[/B][COLOR="blue"] Why sir?[/COLOR] [B]Mayfair:[/B] [COLOR="purple"]With SWF and TCW falling, I was really hoping that Danger and Violence Extreme could take advantage of that but it’s just not happening.[/COLOR] [B]Charles:[/B] [COLOR="blue"]Sir we have a gameplan[/COLOR]. [B]Mayfair:[/B] [COLOR="purple"]Charles, do you really have one? Looking at the shows from last year compared to this one….back then you had interesting storylines going and now I have to struggle to find any possible storylines happening at the moment.[/COLOR] [B]Charles:[/B] [COLOR="blue"]Again sir, I promise you that we have storylines going. Trust me when we get to WrestleRave in October, Danger and Violence Extreme will be the only company people will be talking about.[/COLOR] [B]Mayfair:[/B] [COLOR="purple"]You better have something…..if you don’t things will not be pretty.[/COLOR] [B][U]May week 4 (wed)[/U][/B] Charles and Phil are backstage at Pennsylvania Park [B]Charles:[/B] [COLOR="blue"]What’s up with Mr. Mayfair?[/COLOR] [B]Phil:[/B] [COLOR="red"]He likes to be the best and he wants….no demands that his promotions are the best.[/COLOR] [B]Charles:[/B] [COLOR="blue"]Ok[/COLOR]

[IMG]http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j231/bsumystic/logos/logos%202007/DAVE.jpg[/IMG] [QUOTE][B][U]Danger Zone TV[/U][/B] May week 4 2007 Danger and Violence Extreme The Pop Network Pennsylvania Park (Tri-state) 2,000 people Write-Up by Mystic of [url]www.DAVEwrestling.com[/url] Hello fans of Danger and Violence Extreme, this is your “Master of the Message Board”, Mystic! We are only one week away from Total Disruption, but tonight we were at a sold out Pennsylvania Park. On Sunday, Champagne Lover will face Lobster Warrior but tonight he had a surprise opponent. The opening match of the night feature Art Reed taking on John Maverick. For an opening match this was below par in my opinion as the fans were not really into the match and I believe that Maverick had a little trouble in the ring tonight. The match was fairly boring until, the Brass Knuckles champion and Art Reed’s opponent Sunday, Marc Dubois attacked Reed, allowing Maverick to pick up the upset victory. After the match the camera’s went backstage where Padre Carrasco was standing over a downed Plague. After a few seconds laughter could be heard from Plague who climbed to his feet as Carrasco helped him up. Once they were standing Carrasco stated that Plague looked exactly like Acid after he attacked him backstage. Carrasco and Plague then looked directly into the camera and proceeded to mock Acid and challenge him to a match at “Total Disruption”. (Acid vs. Plague could be fun if, Acid accepts). Coming back to the ring, it was time for Bart Biggz vs. Calamari Kid. So far in Danger and Violence Extreme Biggz and Kid have been going in different directions. Biggz continues to win as Kid continues to lose. Tonight that pattern continued, but sadly much like the opening match of the evening no one seemed to care. Really Biggz is has no charisma and is bland while Kid looks too stupid to be taken seriously. The next match of the evening featured vet Alex Braun vs. the “Ultimate Thug” known as Shady K. This match was actually ok to watch as they went to the outside early as it quickly turned into a street fight with both men slugging it out. For Braun fans things did not go as planned as Shady as able take advantage of Braun’s age and declining ability when Shady blasted Braun with a monitor to bust him wide open and get the victory after a K killer. As Shady K was walking out of the ring, the camera quickly shifted backstage where Nemesis could be seen attacking Kid Toma. Toma looked pretty bad so I wonder how he will do come Sunday when these two meet. Earlier in the night we had Shady K wrestling, and now as we came back to the ring it was time for Knuckles as he took on Big Cat Brandon. To be honest I was hoping for more in this match, but as soon as the bell rang they immediately went after the weapons. This match sadly turned into a “Who can get hit the hardest” match as I was disappointed tonight. In the end Knuckles won the game of “hit me” as he blasted Brandon with a chair shot to knock him silly and pick up the victory. After this match, the “Hardcore Assassin”, Eddie Peak made his way down to the ring, asking for a mic. When he got the mic he proceeded to tell us the story of a man who once was a great friend but then decided to leave him out to dry. Now that the “friend” as come back, he had to be taught a lesson. Peak then revealed that he was the one who attacked Carl Batch weeks ago and then Peak challenged Batch new “project”, Guide to a match at “Total Disruption”. Guide came out on accepted that match right away, so we have Eddie Peak vs. Guide at “Total Disruption”. Finally it was time for the main event of the evening. Throughout the week the Danger and Violence Extreme message board has claimed that Champagne Lover would be in action, but did not reveal his opponent. Champagne Lover came to the ring with Emma Chase to wait his opponent, who was revealed to be …… Zimmy Bumfhole! This match started off well for Zimmy surprising the champ, but that did not last too long as Lover regained his control. In the end even though Zimmy took Lover early, Lover hit the Lover Stunner to get the victory. Getting out of the ring the camera followed Lover up the ramp, once he stepped behind the curtain he stood face to face with Nemesis as the show went off the air. Overall the show was ok. I know Charles and Phil were open for a big main event, but tonight that just did not happen. Remember fans to join us this Sunday as Champagne Lover defends his title against Lobster Warrior at Total Disruption![/QUOTE]

[B][U]May week 4 (thur)[/U][/B] Charles gets to the office and finds an e-mail from Acid Hello Mr. Zulas I was watching Danger Zone this past week, and noticed that Plague and Padre Carrasco mocked me in an interview. I am definitely not happy about this. I also noticed that Plague challenged me to a match at “Total Disruption”. I will tell you that even though I am not 100%, I accept that challenge for Sunday. Charles types up a response to Acid Dear Acid This is Charles Zulas, and I have just read your e-mail saying that you accept the challenge laid out Plague. Even though you are not 100% as you state I am going to grant you that match this Sunday at the pay per view. Phil Vibert knocks on the office door [B]Phil:[/B] [COLOR="Red"]Hello Charles, are you ready for the pay per view?[/COLOR] [B]Charles:[/B] [COLOR="Blue"]I think we have a good pay per view, that will flow nicely into “Hardcore Hell”. My only complaint is that I was really hoping that Zimmy Bumfhole would have provided a better match for Champagne Lover.[/COLOR] [B]Phil:[/B] [COLOR="red"]I was hoping for a better match as well, but don’t worry, Lover will do just fine at “Total Disruption”.[/COLOR] [B]Charles: [/B][COLOR="blue"]I know [/COLOR] [B][U]May week 4 (fri)[/U][/B] Charles and John are talking in John’s office [B]Charles:[/B] [COLOR="blue"]John did you see that Hell Monkey won his match against Silver Shark to retain the World Level Universal title?[/COLOR] [B]John:[/B] [COLOR="Green"]I noticed that, how about Lover being made to fight much weaker opponents and he is being made to look like a fool.[/COLOR] [B]Charles:[/B] [COLOR="blue"]That sucks, but that will get him motivated to put on a great title match against Lobster Warrior this Sunday….So how do you like the card for this Sunday?[/COLOR] [B]John:[/B] [COLOR="green"]The main event between Lover and Warrior will be interesting. The champ has been met with distractions from both Eddie Peak and Nemesis in the last two weeks. Lobster Warrior has been left untouched by the champ and that usually does not happen for a title match, especially a top title match. Reed vs. Dubois will be fun as it’s the young star vs. the vet, add to that the fact that Dubois cost Reed his last match, Reed will want to take that title. Acid vs. Plague results from the build up of the last few months, with Plague walking out on Acid numorus times only to end up attacking his former tag team partner. Acid will be out to settle the score in this one, Carrasco is one to watch for in this match. Nemesis and Kid Toma is not going to be pretty, Nemesis has been angry with everyone for months. I don’t want to be Toma right now. Lastly Guide vs. Eddie Peak should be fun. This match is more about Peak and Batch, and not Peak vs. Guide. The way Peak took Batch out last year only for Batch to show up at the side of one of his biggest rivals is a good storyline. Overall the show looks to be good.[/COLOR] [B]Charles:[/B] [COLOR="blue"]Cool, listen I am going to head out. No need to come in tomorrow as I will be at Evanovich Riverside.[/COLOR] [B][U]May week 4 (sat)[/U][/B] Charles is away from the office for the day as he checks out Evanovich Riverside, but does post the card for the pay per view on the website [IMG]http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j231/bsumystic/ChampagneLover.jpg[/IMG] vs. [IMG]http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j231/bsumystic/LobsterWarrior.jpg[/IMG] [B][U]Unified Title [/U][/B] Champagne Lover vs. Lobster Warrior [IMG]http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j231/bsumystic/ArtReed.jpg[/IMG] vs. [IMG]http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j231/bsumystic/MarcDuBois.jpg[/IMG] [B][U]Brass Knuckles title [/U][/B] Art Reed vs. Marc DuBois [IMG]http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j231/bsumystic/Acid.jpg[/IMG] vs. [IMG]http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j231/bsumystic/BlackEagle.jpg[/IMG] Acid vs. Plague [IMG]http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j231/bsumystic/KidToma.jpg[/IMG] vs. [IMG]http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j231/bsumystic/Nemisis.jpg[/IMG] Kid Toma vs. Nemesis [IMG]http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j231/bsumystic/EddiePeak.jpg[/IMG] vs. [IMG]http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j231/bsumystic/Guide.jpg[/IMG] Eddie Peak vs. Guide [B][U]May week 4 (sun)[/U][/B] Charles and Phil are backstage at Evanovich Riverside [B]Charles:[/B] [COLOR="blue"]I have a feeling that tonight is going to be a good night[/COLOR] [B]Phil:[/B] [COLOR="red"]I hope so….looking at your current plans for “Hardcore Hell” I think the next few months ahead will be good for us.[/COLOR]

• 2 years later...
Just to let you know Yes this IS dead, as Real Life just got in the way and I stoped playing this game. To those who followed this thank you. I forgot that I did run the show, years ago and here are the ppv results. Pre-show 1: (1 v 1 street fight) Segment: Hell Monkey defeated Zimmy Bumfhole in 9:41 by pinfall with a Hell Fire Kick. Segment 1: (1 v 1) Segment: Plague defeated Acid in 9:42 by pinfall with a New Jersey Turnpike. During the match we also had Padre Carrasco run in and attack Acid. Segment 2: Segment: Joey Minnesota and Mercedes Gimenez are in the locker room. They argue over recent issues between them. Eventually Mercedes Gimenez storms out, furious. Segment 3: (1 v 1) Segment: Marc DuBois defeated Art Reed in 15:57 by pinfall with a Marc Of Excellence. Marc DuBois makes defence number 1 of his DAVE Brass Knuckles title. Segment 4: Segment: Eddie Peak and Nemesis are seen talking backstage. Peak tells Nemesis that he will be at ringside for the match against Toma Segment 5: (1 v 1) Segment: Kid Toma defeated Nemesis in 7:56 by pinfall with a Tornado DDT. Segment 6: Segment: Nemesis is in the ring, post-match. He climbs the ropes and proceeds to put himself through a table, just for the hell of it. Segment 7: (1 v 1) Segment: Eddie Peak defeated Guide in 10:34 by pinfall with a Peak Of Perfection. Segment 9: (1 v 1) Segment: Champagne Lover defeated Lobster Warrior in 11:51 by pinfall with a Lover Stunner. Champagne Lover makes defence number 2 of his DAVE Unified title. Even though I still have everything needed to continue on with this file, I think it is best to kill this off since it went cold for so long. If I do start another diary it will be with a created c-verse and I will most likely use TEW 2005 so I can "rewrite history". If I don't, I will say keep up the go work at the TEW series as this is a great game. For those wondering not including the comments and questions posed in this thread the word file used to make this came out to 692 pages.

• 5 months later...
Just went through the diary to clean it up (take out useless out of character posts) and I forgot about all the different wrestlers I signed. Looking back on the diary I wonder how I was able to sign some the wrestlers I did. (D.A.V.E. stayed as a cult promotion the entire time).

Archived