The new era of Danger and Violence Extreme

[B][U]Mar week 2 (thur)[/U][/B] After getting a good night sleep and feeling good about what he had accomplished in Danger and Violenece Extreme since the start of the year, Charles gets right to work checking tinformation on Wrestling World News. [B][U]Wrestling World News (signings)[/U][/B] [B]BHOTWG[/B]- Sliver Shibanuma signs a contract extension [B]CZCW-[/B] Curt O’Malley signs a pay per view deal Phil calls from his office [B]Charles: [/B][COLOR="Blue"]Hey Phil what can I do for you?[/COLOR] [B]Phil:[/B] [COLOR="red"]I know that you are the booker and all but I told the “Dirty White Boys” that the next tag team title shot would be theirs. I hope that is ok with you?[/COLOR] [B]Charles:[/B] [COLOR="blue"]Phil, I had another team in mind, but if you all ready told the Dirty White Boys they were getting the title shot, I will slide them in and push back the team I originally put in.[/COLOR] [B]Phil:[/B] [COLOR="Red"]Thanks Charles.[/COLOR] [B]Charles: [/B](annoyed) [COLOR="blue"]Don’t thank me…..you once told me that I needed to do a better job with my booking, well part of that is actually being the one to book the matches! Come to me first next time![/COLOR] Still a little ticked off, Charles calls John. [B]Charles:[/B] [COLOR="blue"]Hey John this is Charles. I want you to make an announcement that the tag title match as just been made for “Rock and Roll Over”.[/COLOR] [B]John:[/B] [COLOR="Green"]Will do.[/COLOR] [B]Mystic:[/B] [COLOR="Green"]Hello fans of DAVE, hot off the presses the “Brain Trust” have determined New Wave’s next challengers…..The Dirty White Boys!. Pair this with Art Reed's Brass Knuckle title defense. “Rock and Roll Over is shaping up to be a great pay per view. [/COLOR] [IMG]http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j231/bsumystic/ArtReed.jpg[/IMG] Art Reed put the Brass Knuckle title on the line [IMG]http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j231/bsumystic/Guide.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j231/bsumystic/Scout.jpg[/IMG]vs.[IMG]http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j231/bsumystic/LeadBelly.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j231/bsumystic/GreaseHogg.jpg[/IMG] [U][B]Tag Team title[/B][/U] New Wave vs. The Dirty White Boys

• Replies 533
  • Created
  • Last Reply
[B][U]Mar week 2 (fri)[/U][/B] In his office Charles finds out that SWF just had a pay per view last night. [B][U]Wrestling World News Pay Per View Results (title matches)[/U][/B] [B]SWF[/B] held their “[B]Awesome Impact[/B]” Pay Per View last night in front of 23,539 at Alabama Field Row with a final buyrate of 383,044. Joe Sexy retained his North American Title defeating Jumbo Shrimp. High Concept took out the Hired Guns to keep their tag team titles. Zimmy Bumfhole defeated Marc Dubois to retain his Shooting Star title. In the Main Event Runaway Train defeated Jack Bruce to keep the World Heavyweight title. [B]Phil:[/B] [COLOR="Red"]Charles I just wanted to come buy and say that I have entered negotiations with Pay Per View carrier Shaw.[/COLOR] [B][U]Preview for March week 3 Danger Zone TV! [/U][/B] Fans of Danger and Violence Extreme last week was one of the most hard hitting weeks ever! Nemesis went to war with Hell Monkey, retaining his title in a violent steel cage match that witnessed both Nemesis and Hell Monkey battered and beaten by the end of the night. Even with the beating he suffered, we have been told that Nemesis will be at the arena Tuesday night! Last Week we also witnessed the return of “The Hardcore American” Chris Caulfield as he attacked Akima Brave. Why did the Hardcore American attack Akima Brave? Please join us for our main event, Brass Knuckles champion Art Reed taking on Shawn Gonzalez! [U][B]Matches confirmed for Danger Zone[/B][/U] [IMG]http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j231/bsumystic/ArtReed.jpg[/IMG]vs.[IMG]http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j231/bsumystic/ShawnGonzalez.jpg[/IMG] Art Reed vs. Shawn Gonzalez [IMG]http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j231/bsumystic/GreaseHogg.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j231/bsumystic/LeadBelly.jpg[/IMG]vs.[IMG]http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j231/bsumystic/EvilHenchman1.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j231/bsumystic/EvilHenchman2.jpg[/IMG] Dirty White Boys vs. The evil Henchmen [IMG]http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j231/bsumystic/TheWolverine.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j231/bsumystic/BigCatBrandon.jpg[/IMG]vs.[IMG]http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j231/bsumystic/TankBradley.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j231/bsumystic/AlexBraun.jpg[/IMG] The Animalz vs. New Jersey Devils [U][B]Thoughts, predictions welcomed[/B][/U]

[B]Phil:[/B] [COLOR="Red"]Before leaving for theday I just wanted to say congrats, I just recieved word that graydogsoftware's Adam Ryland has chosen us as his "promotion of the month".[/COLOR] [B]Charles:[/B] [COLOR="Blue"]Sweet![/COLOR] with that news charles, packs up for the day and heads home.

[B][U]Mar week 2 (sat)[/U][/B] Charles, after getting a cup of coffee, sits down to his Wrestling World News [B][U]Wrestling World News Pay Per View Results (title matches) [/U][/B][B]PGHW [/B]held their “[B]Barrage[/B]” Pay Per View last night in front of a sold out Sapporo Stadium of 15,000 and had a final buyrate of 48,662. Eisaku Hoshino retained his Historical Japan Title defeating Masayuki Shiga. The International tag team titles stayed around the waists of Team Youth Sprint taking out Stuart Ferdinand and William Hayes. Team Toronto defeated the Vessey Brothers to keep their Glory Tag Crown Titles In the main event, Mito Miwa defeated Eisaku Kunomasu to retain the Glory Crown Title. Phil calls Charles from his office [B]Phil:[/B] [COLOR="Red"]Hey charles, just wanted to give you a heads up on one of our wrestlers.[/COLOR] [B]Charles:[/B] [COLOR="Blue"]What’s up?[/COLOR] [B]Phil:[/B] [COLOR="Red"]Tatsukichi contract is up in 35 days, and I don’t know if I am going to resign him or not. Just wanted to tell you that in case your thinking of doing something with him.[/COLOR] [B]Charles:[/B] [COLOR="Blue"]Thanks for the news flash; I will keep that in mind. Please tell me ASAP if and when you do resign him.[/COLOR] [B][U]Mar week 2 (sun)[/U][/B] Sitting reading Wrestling World news, charles comes across an item that may be of interest to phil and help Danger and Violence Extreme. Picking up the phone Charles calls Phil. [B]Charles:[/B] [COLOR="blue"]I just found out that Demon Anger is on the market, what would you like to do?[/COLOR] [B]Phil:[/B] [COLOR="Red"]He is a popular worker no doubt, but I am a little concerned that he is all ready lightening up his workload only wanting to work part time. Another issue is the his tag partner Demon Spite is not up for contract, also have you really looked at Demon Anger he is All Brawling and that is it, he can’t even conduct himself during interviews. At his age you if you want a top spot you need to be able to do more than one thing. As of right I am not signing him unless you can seriously convince me otherwise.[/COLOR] [B]Charles:[/B] [COLOR="Blue"]Moving on to other issues, we currently have four managers working for us, the only problem is that you and Mercedes Gimenez are the only ones assigned to a wrestler. You of course have Bryan Holmes and Mercedes Gimenez has appeared with Steve Flash a few times. This leaves Padre Carrasco and Lawrence Young without people to manage and because of this they just sit on our roster taking up space.[/COLOR] [B]Phil:[/B] [COLOR="Red"]So who do think you think should get Padre Carrasco and Lawrence Young? You’re the booker and main guy we trust in coming up with ideas, so I trust you will in time.[/COLOR]

[B][U]Mar week 3 (mon)[/U][/B] Charles makes it to the office after a busy night, Charles decided to take the day off [B][U]Mar week 3 (tue)[/U][/B] Backstage at Mcgaw Arena Charles learns that “Shaw” has rejected DAVE request for a pay per view deal [B][U]Danger Zone TV[/U][/B] Mcgaw Arena 5,000 people Mitch Naess and Phoebe Plumridge [B]Mitch Naess:[/B] [COLOR="Red"]Welcome fans, to this weeks Danger Zone TV! We have a great show for you tonight, because our main event of the evening will be Shawn Gonzalez taking on Brass Knuckle’s Champion Art Reed in a non-title match![/COLOR] [B]Phoebe Plumridge: [/B][COLOR="Blue"]Right you are Mitch! Last week DAVE fans were treated to the newest signing, Burning! Also last week in a shocking moment, Akima Brave was attacked by a returning Chris Caulfield. In the main event we were treated to the meaning of hard-hitting action as Nemesis and Hell Monkey left each other bloody and beaten inside the steel cage. Even with that bloodbath we have been told that Unified Champion Nemesis will be here in the arena tonight![/COLOR] [B]Mitch Naess:[/B] [COLOR="red"]Our first match of the evening is a tag team tables match between The Evil Henchmen and the Dirty White Boys.[/COLOR] [B][U]Tag Team tables match[/U][/B] The Evil Henchmen vs. Dirty White Boys The Dirty White Boys are all ready in the ring as the Evil Henchmen make their way to the ring. Grease Hogg delivers a clubbing forearm to the back of Evil Henchmen 1 dropping him to the mat to start the match. Grease Hogg kicks away at Henchmen 1 head and is yelling at him to fight back. Lead Belly is all ready looking for items under the ring 45 seconds into the match. Lead Belly throws a chair into the ring for Grease Hogg to use. Hogg grabs the chair as Henchmen 1 is slowly getting to his feet. Grease Hogg nails Henchmen 1 with the chair dropping him to the mat again. Grease Hogg tags in Lead Belly as Henchmen 1 is on the mat. Lead Belly kicks a downed Henchmen 1 in the gut, and smashing his face in the mat. Lead Belly is just toying with Henchmen 1 as Grease Hogg pulls a table out from under the ring. Lead Belly rocks Henchmen 1 with a right hand, tossing him out to arena floor in front of Grease Hogg. Grease Hogg drags Henchmen 1 to his feet and drives him into the guardrail. Henchmen 1 is in serious trouble. Grease Hogg has Henchmen 1……..Powerbomb through the table! Henchmen 1 is done, henchmen 2 is now in a handicap match! Lead Belly drops Henchmen 2 with a hard clothesline as he enters the ring, while Grease Hogg is pulling out another table. Belly is raining down with punches to the head of Henchmen 2. Belly brings Henchmen 2 to his feet and launches him out of the ring, Henchmen 2 goes through the table outside, match over! [B]Dirty White Boys defeat The Evil Henchmen[/B] [B]Mitch Naess: [/B][COLOR="red"]Easy win tonight for the Dirty White Boys but will they be able to take the titles from the champs New Wave?......I am getting word that “the Hardcore American” is making his way out to the ring![/COLOR] [B]Caulfield:[/B] [COLOR="blue"]I’m back! Now you fans may be wondering why in the world would I want to go after Akima Brave? Why would I want to go after the Samoan maniac? It’s simple I did it for revenge. …You see at Counter Culture he left me beaten and bloody on the cold concrete, putting me in the hospital. Now you may be thinking to yourself, why now…..why did I chose to attack at this time?....It’s all about opportunity.[/COLOR] Caulfield pulls a paper from his back pocket [COLOR="blue"]Oh Brave! Before I kicked your ass I believe you were looking for this!....Well Akima this piece of paper gives me a title shot at the Unified title! You may think that I am all smiles now that I have this contract, but I would rather beat you within an inch of your life. So it goes like this Brave, I want you at “Rock and Roll Over”. If you want this contract back, meet me at the pay per view![/COLOR] Caulfield drops the mic and leaves the ring as the fans cheer [B]Mitch Naess:[/B] [COLOR="red"]Chris Caulfield looks like he means business, the only question is what will Akima Brave’s response be?[/COLOR] [B]Phoebe Plumridge:[/B] [COLOR="blue"]Well it’s obvious if he wants that contract back he better meet Caulfield at “Rock and Roll Over”.[/COLOR] [B]Mitch Naess:[/B] [COLOR="red"]Well we need to get to the ring. It’s the Animalz taking on the New Jersey Devils.[/COLOR] [B]Phoebe Plumridge:[/B] [COLOR="blue"]Rumor has it that these two teams are not happy with the way things are going in the tag team division. Noticing their displeasure with the how they stand, the “Brain Trust” has placed the two teams in a match against each other tonight.[/COLOR] [B][U]The Animalz vs. The New Jersey Devils[/U][/B] With Both teams in the ring, it’s Wolverine and Tank Bradley starting the match. Wolverine and Tank tie up in the center of the ring with Bradley getting the upper hand pushing Wolverine into the ropes, hitting him with a sharp chop to the chest. Tank attempts to whip Wolverine into the ropes but it gets reversed as Wolverine drops Tank with a clothesline. Wolverine tags in Big Cat who drops an elbow on a down Tank. Big Cat brings Tank to his feet, but gets nailed with a left hand as Tank gets to his feet. Tank whips Big Cat into the corner. Tank charges in, Big Cat gets a foot up as Bradley smacks his boot. Tank stumbles backward, but gets lucky as he falls towards his corner, tagging in his partner Alex Braun. Braun comes right in and nails Big Cat with repeated right hands in the corner, Big Cat walks out of the corner, but Braun is waiting, almost taking his head off with a hard clothesline. The crowd is in its own battle half cheering for the Devils and half cheering for the former tag champs. Braun goes for an elbow, but hits the mat hard as Big Cat rolls out of the way. Both are slowly getting to their feet, trading blows. Big Cat whips Braun into the ropes,…..double clothesline both must have had the same idea and are down. The Ref is counting as neither are moving…..Big Cat begins to stir at 6, Braun starts moving at 8. Both are crawling to their corners. Braun tags in Tank while Big Cat tags in Wolverine. Wolverine charges in and blasts Tank with a left hand sending him backwards. Tank charges in again, and Wolverine hits the Maul, Wolverine covers Tank 1…..2…..3! [B]The Animalz defeat The New Jersey Devils[/B] Camera shows the animalz in the ring, then go to Phil Vibert’s office where Vibert and Bryan Holmes are talking. [B]Bryan Holmes:[/B] [COLOR="blue"]Champagne Lover is a punk, I want to teach him a lesson at “Rock and Roll Over” so give me a match against him.[/COLOR] [B]Phil Vibert:[/B] [COLOR="red"]Well you want to teach Champagne Lover a lesson; I would like to see that as well. Hey he all ready owns a victory over you.[/COLOR] Holmes rolls his eyes at that comment [COLOR="red"]I will sign that match, but it won’t be just a regular one on one match…..You get him in a cage![/COLOR] Holmes smiles and walks out as Eddie Peak walks in not happy [B]Eddie Peak:[/B] [COLOR="blue"]Listen Phil, I am here for one thing, I want a rematch with Art Reed for MY Brass Knuckles title![/COLOR] [B]Phil Vibert:[/B] [COLOR="red"]Who do you think you are storming in here demanding a match! Art Reed all ready has a title defense against Burning at “Rock and Roll Over”. Request denied![/COLOR] Eddie Peak storms out tipping over a table in Phil’s office. Leaving Phil’s Office he spots Art Reed’s friend and running buddy Acid walking backstage. Eddie being angry attacks acid throwing him into a nearby wall. Camera cuts to a shot of Nemesis who is standing in the ring with a mic in hand. Nemesis has his title over his left shoulder. He has bandages on his forehead from the steel cage match from last week. [B]Nemesis: [/B][COLOR="red"]Good evening losers. Last week I showed all of you why I am the best in the world. Hell Monkey thought he could get the upper hand by attacking me at “March Into Battle” when I was not expecting it. I showed him by beating him senseless during our cage match, you don’t have to worry about him anymore. Beating him in that cage match was the easiest thing I have ever done, I mean I didn’t even break a sweat. [/COLOR] (laughs) [COLOR="red"]I take on all challenges and still come out on top. Eric Tyler appears on stage. [/COLOR] [B]Eric Tyler:[/B] [COLOR="blue"]Glad to see you looking better. You seem to forget that at “March Into Battle” I became the number 1 contender to your Unified title. I am just here to say since you said you take on all challenges I will meet you at “Rock and Roll Over.”[/COLOR] Eric Tyler walks to the back, the camera shows Nemesis who is not happy at the news he just received. Camera goes back to Mitch and Phoebe. [B]Mitch Naess:[/B] [COLOR="red"]Eric Tyler has called out Nemesis using Nemesis’s own words against him. Eric Tyler vs. Nemesis that will be a great main event for “Rock and Roll Over”.[/COLOR] [B]Phoebe Plumridge:[/B] [COLOR="blue"]Your right on that one, Eric Tyler will be one tough challenge for the champ. But speaking of main events we have now reached the main event of the evening its Shawn Gonzalez vs. Brass Knuckles champion Art Reed. Just a reminder the Brass Knuckles title will not be on the line in this match.[/COLOR] [B][U]Art Reed vs. Shawn Gonzalez[/U][/B] Reed and Gonzalez lock up in the center of the ring. Gonzalez knocks Reed’s legs out from under him sending him to the mat. Gonzalez has Reed’s left leg, dropping an elbow right on the knee. Gonzalez attempts a second right elbow, but Reed kicks Gonzalez away with his free leg, quickly getting back up to his feet. Reed and Gonzalez tie up once again with Reed getting the advantage with a knee to the gut, followed up with a nice snap suplex. Art Reed locks in a side headlock to keep Gonzalez grounded on the mat. Shawn counters rolling Reed on to his shoulder 1…2, Reed lets go of the headlock. Reed gets to his feet and stomps right on Gonzalez’s head. Reed drags Gonzalez to his feet, hitting him with a hard right hand knocking Shawn into the ropes. Reed sends Gonzalez over the ropes and to the arena floor with a hard charging clothesline. Reed drops to the floor. Gonzalez is slowly getting to his feet as Reed swings and misses with a left hand. Gonzalez back to his feet, locks up with Reed on the outside sending him crashing into the steel steps. Gonzalez rolls back into break the count. Gonzalez climbs out of the ring behind Reed who does not see him. Gonzalez delivers a high knee to the back of Reed sending him to the floor. Gonzalez plays to the crowd and gets a good response as he slides back into the ring. Reed is up and searching under the ring, as he pulls out a steel chair. Gonzalez goes to the ropes to get Art Reed, SMACK! Reed connects with a violent chair shot to the skull of Shawn Gonzalez, and Shawn is out! Art Reed slides in for the cover 1….2….3! [B]Art Reed defeats Shawn Gonzalez[/B] [B]Mitch Naess:[/B] [COLOR="red"]What! Art Reed needed a chair for that victory! That was such an aweful way to end a match, I was expecting a lot more from Reed tonight.[/COLOR] [B]Phoebe Plumridge: [/B][COLOR="blue"]Well, chair shot or not Art Reed got the victory. We hope you enjoyed tonight’s show, Danger Zone TV is the place to see the hardest hitting action in the world![/COLOR] [B]Show ends with Art Reed walking up the rampway.[/B]

[B][U]Mar week 3 (wed)[/U][/B] After a fairly successful night where many stories were moved forward. Charles finds some information on wrestling world news [B][U]Wrestling World News Pay Per View Results (title matches)[/U][/B] [B]NOTBPW[/B] held there “[B]Time Crisis[/B]” Pay Per View in front of a packed house of 10,000 at Ottawa Rams Stadium with a final buyrate of 19, 377. Stone Yoshikawa defeated Harry Wilson to retain the Young Lions title. Kenko Takemitsu defeats The Natural to keep the Unlimited Action Title. Miyazaki and Dallas Mcwade beat the Kelowna Playaz to win the tag titles Dan Stone Jr. defeats Dean Mcwade to retain the Canadian title [B][U]Wrestling World News-(signings)[/U][/B] [B]SWF[/B]- Groucho Bling signs a contract extension [B][U]Matches scheduled for Rock and Roll Over[/U][/B] [IMG]http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j231/bsumystic/Nemisis.jpg[/IMG]vs.[IMG]http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j231/bsumystic/EricTyler.jpg[/IMG] [B][U]Unified Title Match[/U][/B] Nemesis vs. Eric Tyler [IMG]http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j231/bsumystic/burning.jpg[/IMG]]vs.[IMG]http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j231/bsumystic/ArtReed.jpg[/IMG] [B][U]Brass Knuckles Title Match[/U][/B] Burning vs. Art Reed [IMG]http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j231/bsumystic/Scout.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j231/bsumystic/Guide.jpg[/IMG]vs.[IMG]http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j231/bsumystic/GreaseHogg.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j231/bsumystic/LeadBelly.jpg[/IMG] [B][U]Tag Title Match[/U][/B] New Wave vs. Dirty White Boys [IMG]http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j231/bsumystic/BryanHolmes.jpg[/IMG]vs.[IMG]http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j231/bsumystic/ChampagneLover.jpg[/IMG] [B][U]Cage Match[/U][/B] Bryan Holmes vs. Champagne Lover *Card subject to change*

[B][U]Mar week 3 (thur)[/U][/B] [B][U]Wrestling World News-(signings)[/U][/B] [B]TCW[/B]-Demon Anger signs a contract extension [B][U]Wrestling World News-(other)[/U][/B] Kozue Kawashima told a local tv station that he and Sosa Morri are now friends. [B]Charles:[/B] Sosa Morri is the one who took shots at Bryan Holmes Phil walks by Charles’s office and peaks his head in [B]Phil:[/B] [COLOR="Red"]Hey Charles, putting the final touches on the pay per view?[/COLOR] [B]Charles:[/B] [COLOR="Blue"]Yeah Phil, I am currently making a few changes but other than that planning for “Rock and Roll Over” is done. The pay per view I am really looking to the “Extreme Double Header Weekend”. If things work out that will be a major weekend for us.[/COLOR] [B]Phil: [/B][COLOR="Red"]Sounds interesting, can’t wait to see what you do?[/COLOR]

[B][U]Mar week 3 (fri)[/U][/B] Phil and Charles are talking about the wrestlers, both in Danger and Violence Extreme and out. [B]Charles:[/B] [COLOR="Blue"]It sucks that we could not get Demon Anger because he resigned with TCW.[/COLOR] [B]Phil:[/B] [COLOR="Red"]I don’t mind, I told you the reasons I was not going to resign him. To me he is not a big loss. The one I wanted was, Groucho Bling.[/COLOR] [B]Charles:[/B] [COLOR="blue"]That one I really wanted, I had some major ideas for him. Speaking of wrestlers and their contracts, have you decided what to do with Tatsukichi?[/COLOR] [B]Phil:[/B] [COLOR="red"]I have not yet. He absolutely sucks as a performer, but he is a good guy to have to let our main stars beat up. Our newest wrestler Burning, how do you think he will fair?[/COLOR] [B]Charles:[/B] [COLOR="blue"]As I told you when I suggested him, he is very skilled and as long as we put him in with people who can work with him and help mask the fact that he is unknown in the United States, he can go far.[/COLOR] [B]Phil:[/B] [COLOR="red"]So do you have anyone else in mind to bring into DAVE[/COLOR] [B]Charles: [/B][COLOR="blue"]I do, but I am waiting because while they would be great right now, I don’t have a part for them. [/COLOR] [B][U]Mar week 3 (sat)[/U][/B] Sitting down to coffee, Charles starts his morning looking at Wrestling World News [B][U]Wrestling World News Pay Per View Results (title matches) [/U][/B][B]BHOTWG[/B] held their “[B]Test of Prophecies[/B]” Pay Per View in front of 29,041 at the Kobe Football Stadium, getting a final buyrate of 61,863. Kokan and Konda retained their Junior Tag titles defeating Yoshii Shiomi and Marihito Masuko. Super Joshuya defeated The Awesome Kiyaru to retain the Junior championship title Spyder Yakuta holds on to his Openweight championship beating Nissho Yuasa In the main event Raul Hughes defeated Bruce the Giant to remain the World Champion [B][U]Wrestling World News-(signings)[/U][/B] [B]BHOTWG[/B]- Eiji Hamacho signs a contact extension [B]MAW[/B]- Al Coleman signs a contact extension Looking over some paper work Charles gets a knock on his office door from Bryan Holmes. [B]Charles:[/B] [COLOR="blue"]Hello Mr. Holmes what brings you to my office today?[/COLOR] [B]Holmes:[/B] [COLOR="red"]I have been thinking and I don’t want to wait till “Rock and Roll Over” to get my hands on Champagne Lover![/COLOR] [B]Charles:[/B] [COLOR="blue"]What brings this on? I am looking for your match with Lover to be one of the selling points of the pay per view.[/COLOR] [B]Holmes:[/B] [COLOR="red"]That jackass needs to be brought back to reality and I am going to be the one who does it.[/COLOR] [B]Charles:[/B] [COLOR="blue"]As I said Bryan, your match is one of the selling points to this pay per view. I can’t pull your match without taking a hit.[/COLOR] [B]Holmes:[/B] [COLOR="red"]I am not asking you to pull the match, just make it earlier, because I don’t know how long I can wait. [/COLOR] [B]Charles:[/B] [COLOR="blue"]Holmes, let me tell you what I can do. Let me talk to Phil and John then the three of us will decide what is best. Now if that is all you wanted please leave as I have work to do.[/COLOR] [B]Bryan Holmes leaves [/B]

[B][U]Mar week 3 (sun)[/U][/B] Charles, John and Phil are sitting in Phil’s office discussing various items dealing with Danger and Violence Extreme. [B]Charles:[/B] [COLOR="Blue"]Yesterday, Bryan Holmes came to my office and told me that he did not want to wait until “Rock and Roll Over” to get his hands on Champagne Lover.[/COLOR] [B]Phil:[/B] [COLOR="Red"]Yeah, he came to me as well to tell me that he talked to you about it. He is obviously thinking that because I am the owner of DAVE as well as his manager, I have some magic wand I can wave to get what he wants.[/COLOR] [B]John:[/B] [COLOR="Green"]Well I will let you guys handle that issue, because I don’t want to mess up a big money match. The one issue that has me watching every week is the Chris Caulfield/Akima Brave situation. [/COLOR] [B]Charles:[/B] [COLOR="Blue"]Glad you like it because I have a plan for that. Listen John, with Phil’s permission of course. Right now the message board is slow, I think it would be great if you went out and scouted wrestlers from other promotions and one that are out of work. That way we can get a second opinion besides me for who to hire, plus you get to see them live, most of my viewing is done from tape.[/COLOR] [B]Phil:[/B] [COLOR="Red"]Go right ahead; just remember to keep us informed. [/COLOR] [B]John: [/B][COLOR="Green"]Sounds great. When do you want me to leave?[/COLOR] [B]Charles:[/B] [COLOR="Blue"]Now.[/COLOR] John gets to going on his new assignment, leaving the office. [B]Phil:[/B] [COLOR="Red"]So Charles, do you have any thoughts as to what Holmes requested?[/COLOR] [B]Charles:[/B] [COLOR="Blue"]Right now, no I will look at the schedule of the plans I have and get back to you.[/COLOR] [B][U]Mar week 4 (mon)[/U][/B] After a good day yesterday, Charles gets back to work first writing up the preview for Tuesday’s Danger Zone TV. [B][U]Preview for Danger Zone TV March week 4[/U][/B] Hello fans, if you missed last week’s show, what’s wrong with you! Seriously you missed a lot of interesting events last week as we had matches and challenges made at every turn for “Rock and Roll Over”. “The Hardcore American”, Chris Caulfield challenged Akima Brave to the contract he won for a title shot at the Unified title at “March Into Battle”. With Caulfield now in possession of the contract when will we hear from Brave? Last week also saw Eddie Peak attack Acid in a fit of rage after he was denied at Brass Knuckles title shot against Art Reed, will Eddie continue to attack this week? What will Acid have to say about being blindsided? Will we hear from the man Peak wants to face so badly at the Pay per View. Last Week we also had an appearance from Eric Tyler as he reminded Nemesis that he gets the next title shot and that its coming at “Rock and Roll Over”. Will we get a response from Nemesis this week about his title shot? Join as this week as the #1 contender to the Unified title Eric Tyler takes on Matt Sparrow. The Tag Team champions will be in action as they take on the New Jersey Devils. Eddie Peak goes 1 on 1 with JD Morgan. Also join us as the two men who will face each other inside of a steel cage, Bryan Holmes and Champagne Lover will be in singles action. [IMG]http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j231/bsumystic/EricTyler.jpg[/IMG]vs.[IMG]http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j231/bsumystic/MattSparrow.jpg[/IMG] Eric Tyler vs. Matt Sparrow [IMG]http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j231/bsumystic/AlexBraun.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j231/bsumystic/TankBradley.jpg[/IMG]vs.[IMG]http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j231/bsumystic/Guide.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j231/bsumystic/Scout.jpg[/IMG] The New Jersey Devils vs. New Wave [IMG]http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j231/bsumystic/EddiePeak.jpg[/IMG]vs.[IMG]http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j231/bsumystic/JDMorgan.jpg[/IMG] Eddie Peak vs. JD Morgan [IMG]http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j231/bsumystic/BryanHolmes.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j231/bsumystic/ChampagneLover.jpg[/IMG] Bryan Holmes and Champagne Lover seperate singles matches. Remember fans even though we have him on assignment, come to the message board and predict what will happen or just leave thoughts with "Mystic" and he will get back to you.

Danger Zone TV results [B][U]Mar week 4 (tue)[/U][/B] [B][U]Danger Zone TV[/U][/B] Mcgaw Arena 5,000 people Mitch Naess and Phoebe Plumridge The show opens with a shot of Akima Brave and Chris Caulfield fighting out in the parking lot of the arena. In the rain Brave is able to overpower Caulfield, slamming him onto the hood of a car. While Caulfield is on the car Akima Brave pulls a crow bar from the trunk. Using it as a baseball bat Brave swings it into the ribs of Caulfield. Akima walks away laughing as we see Caulfield roll off the hood of the car in pain. Camera goes to a shot of Mitch Naess and Phoebe Plumridge who are both in shock over the attack. [B]Mitch Naess:[/B] [COLOR="Red"]Hello fans, welcome to this weeks Danger Zone TV. Wow. What a way to start the show.[/COLOR] [B]Phoebe Plumridge:[/B] [COLOR="Blue"]Hopefully Chris Caulfield is ok. Hopefully the “Brain Trust” is watching this. We need to get to the ring as the tag champs New Wave are in the ring, ready to face The New Jersey Devils in this non title match.[/COLOR] [B][U]The New Jersey Devils vs. New Wave[/U][/B] Guide slaps Alex Braun and slides out of the ring to start the match. Braun climbs out of the ring to go after Guide, but is taken down by a clothesline from Scout as Braun attempts to chase Guide. Guide slides back in the ring and taunts Tank Bradley as Scout continues to work or Braun on the floor with kicks to the gut. Guide has the ref’s attention as Scout grabs a chair from ringside, driving it into the left knee, following it up with a hard shot to the head as Tank Bradley goes crazy in the corner. Scout rolls a beat up Braun into the ring. Guide goes for the cover 1…2…..Braun gets the shoulder up, and Guide is not happy. Guide kicks Braun right in the head before dragging him to his feet. Guide sends Braun into the ropes but misses a clothesline as Braun ducks, dropping Guide with a clothesline of his own…..both are down! Braun is slowly working his way to his partner……Scout charges in the ring taking out Tank Bradley and dragging Braun back to the New Wave corner for more punishment. Scout is tagged in as Braun struggles to his feet. Scout with a chop block targeting the weakened left knee sends Braun to the mat holding his knee in serious pain. Scout looks like he means business tonight, Scout locks in a single leg crab to the hurt left leg…..Braun has no choice but to tap. [B]New Wave defeats The New Jersey Devils[/B] [B]Phoebe Plumridge:[/B] [COLOR="blue"]The tag champs were on tonight, if they work like they did tonight the Dirty White Boys don’t stand a chance.[/COLOR] [B]Mitch Naess: [/B][COLOR="red"]New Wave is a great team, no doubt but next we move to singles action as Bryan Holmes and his manager, Phil Vibert are making their way down to ringside.[/COLOR] [B]Phoebe Plumridge:[/B] (laughing and a bit shocked) [COLOR="blue"]What! You have got to be kidding me. Look who is coming down to face Holmes tonight, its Tatsukichi![/COLOR] [B]Mitch Naess:[/B] (Laughing) [COLOR="red"]He was destroyed easily by Holmes the last time they faced off, what is he thinking?[/COLOR] [B][U]Bryan Holmes vs. Tatsukichi[/U][/B] Bryan Holmes drops Tatsukichi with a stiff right hand, as Tatsukichi attempts to enter the ring. Holmes drags Tatsukichi to his feet and slaps him out of disrespect following it up with a sharp kick to the gut. Holmes off the ropes nails Tatsukichi with a clothesline sending him to the mat again. Tatsukichi is slowly staggering to his feet,…….Holmes hits a Tatsukichi with a DDT! 1…..2…..3! [B]Bryan Holmes defeats Tatsukichi[/B] [B]Mitch Naess:[/B] [COLOR="red"]Holmes took out Tatsukichi again, just like he did when they last faced off. When will Tatsukchi learn that he can not beat Bryan Holmes.[/COLOR] [B]Phoebe Plumridge:[/B] [COLOR="blue"]Speaking of Holmes the man he is facing in the steel cage match, Champagne Lover is wrestling next![/COLOR] [B]Mitch Naess:[/B] [COLOR="red"]Lover is all ready in the ring waiting for his challenger Doug Peak.[/COLOR] [B][U]Champagne Lover vs. Doug Peak[/U][/B] Lover and Peak tie up in the center of the ring. Champagne locks in an arm wringer to Doug’s right arm. Lover nails Peak with a chop to the chest, pushing him back into the ropes. Champagne whips Peak into the ropes, knocking down a rebounding Peak with a high knee. Lover feeling good, taunts the fans and the fans let him have it, raining down boos. While Lover is taunting the fans Peak is slowly getting to his feet and quietly sliding out of the ring. Peak finds a chair and begins to slide back into the ring. Lover turns around, SMACK! Doug Peak blasts Champagne Lover with the steel chair! Peak for the cover 1…2….Lover gets his shoulder up! Lover is furious as he gets to his feet. Doug Peak bounces off the ropes, but Lover catches Peak in a sleeper hold. Lover has it locked in!......Peak is going out….arm down once, twice……three times. [B]Champagne Lover defeats Doug Peak[/B] Champagne Lover is taunting the fans as Bryan Holmes storms the ring leaving Lover down in the ring beaten and bloody. Holmes asks for a mic standing over a lifeless Champagne Lover. [B]Bryan Holmes:[/B] [COLOR="Blue"]I am going to make this quick. Vibert get out here! [/COLOR] Phil Vibert walks out to the ring [B]Phil:[/B] [COLOR="red"]What do you want, Bryan?[/COLOR] [B]Holmes:[/B] [COLOR="blue"]First, I want you to shut up and listen. I told you that I want my steel cage my with Champagne Lover next week on Danger Zone TV! If I don’t get it Lover WILL NOT make it to the pay per view![/COLOR] Holmes kicks Lover and walks out of the ring. Camera shows Mitch Naess and Phoebe Plumridge. [B]Mitch Naess[/B]: [COLOR="red"]Vibert has a decision to make; hopefully we will get an answer by the end of the end. Next, up we have JD Morgan taking on Eddie Peak. [/COLOR] [B]Phoebe Plumridge: [/B][COLOR="blue"]Last week we witnessed Eddie Peak’s attack on Acid because his request for Art Reed’s Brass Knuckles title was denied. [/COLOR] [B][U]JD Morgan vs. Eddie Peak[/U][/B] Eddie Peak swings a left hand at Morgan, but misses as JD ducks coming back with his own left hand to the head of Eddie Peak. JD pushes Eddie back into the ropes whipping Peak across the ring, connecting on the back body drop sending Eddie Peak into the lights. Peak crashes to the mat in pain, rolling out of the ring to the arena floor. Morgan is on a roll as he jumps out of the ring. Morgan peppers Peak with two right hands to the head sending Eddie stumbling backwards, Morgan whips Eddie but Peak reverses sending JD crashing into the steel steps at ringside. Peak rolls Morgan into the ring, Eddie covers Morgan, 1….2….Morgan gets his shoulder up. Peak drags Morgan to his feet and plants a foot right into the ribs of Morgan. Eddie whips Morgan to the ropes, Eddie misses a clothesline as JD ducks…..JD hits a sick DDT! JD makes the cover 1….2….Eddie gets his shoulder up! JD drags Eddie to his feet, whipping him into the corner. Morgan charges at Eddie Peak, but Peak moves out of the way as Morgan runs straight into the turnbuckle. Peak rolls up Morgan 1…2….3! [B]Eddie Peak defeats JD Morgan [/B] Eddie Peak calls for a mic and gets it. [B]Eddie Peak:[/B] [COLOR="red"]Art Reed listen up, if you want to survive my path of destruction you better give me a Brass Knuckle’s title shot. If you don’t I will continue to make your life and everyone elses life here in Danger and Violence Extreme a living hell![/COLOR] Eddie drops the mic and walk to the back [B]Phoebe Plumridge:[/B] [COLOR="blue"]It is time for our main event, its Eric Tyler vs. Matt Sparrow.[/COLOR] [B][U]Eric Tyler vs. Matt Sparrow[/U][/B] Eric Tyler is taunting fans as he makes his way to the ring. Matt Sparrow dives off the top rope right on to Tyler on the outside to start the match. Sparrow hits Tyler with a right hand, but misses with a left hand as Tyler ducks. Tyler throws Sparrow into the guardrail, and stomping away at him on the rampway. Tyler brings “the bird man” to his feet, only to drop him again with a hard bodyslam on the stage. Tyler slaps a down Sparrow out of disrespect as he taunts the fans here at Mcgaw Arena. Sparrow slowly gets to his feet as Tyler hits him with another right hand. Sparrow does not go down but instead charges at Tyler, spearing him sending both men tumbling down the rampway to the ringside area. Both get to their feet as Tyler puts a boot into the stomach of Sparrow, driving him back first into the ring post. Tyler rolls a hurt Matt Sparrow back into the ring. Tyler has a hold of Sparrow, OUCH! Tyler connects with a piledriver in the center of the ring and Sparrow is out! Tyler makes the cover 1….2….3! [B]Eric Tyler defeats Matt Sparrow[/B] [B]Mitch Naess:[/B] [COLOR="red"]Great win for the #1 contender to the Unified title. Look the Champ is standing on the stage with a mic![/COLOR] [B]Nemesis: [/B](Mocking Tyler) [COLOR="blue"]If you think that is suppose to scare me you are sadly mistaken. I am still the champ and I am and will always be the best in the world. You better come to “Rock and Roll Over” at your best because I don’t want you to have any excuses when I beat you. At Rock and Roll Over you will become just another victim.[/COLOR] [B]Show ends with a shot of Eric Tyler standing in the ring staring down Nemesis [/B]

[U][B]Mar week 4 (wed)[/B][/U] Feeling good about how the setup for “Rock and Roll Over” is going, Charles checks Wrestling World News for information. [B][U]Wrestling World News-(Title Changes)[/U][/B] [B]SWF[/B]-Henry Lee defeats Joe Sexy for the North American title Phil and Charles talk about recent events in Danger and Violence Extreme. [B]Phil: [/B][COLOR="Red"]Charles we received a 131,023 latest rating for Danger Zone TV. While This is a drop from our highest rating of 135,356 on Pop, it is an increase from last week’s 126,891. The best thing is Pop is happy with us.[/COLOR] [B]Charles: [/B][COLOR="Blue"]That is good news hopefully we can improve from that rating. [/COLOR] [B]Phil:[/B] [COLOR="red"]With one show left before “Rock and Roll Over”, how do you think the pay per view is going?[/COLOR] [B]Charles:[/B] [COLOR="blue"]I think it’s going well, I am really liking the way how Unified title match is setting up. [/COLOR] [B]Mar week 4 (thur)[/B] Charles gets to the office today and notices an e-mail from Phil Charles, last night a friend of mine said he was watching one of the daily talk shows and he noticed that Grease Hogg was on. According to him, Grease Hogg mentioned he and Akima Brave have been getting along nicely. He also put over the “Rock and Roll Over” pay per view. Charles responds to the e-mail That’s great that we are getting exposure for Danger and Violence Extreme, and before you ask yes I did know that Grease Hogg was going to do the tv spot and trying to get over the pay per view.

[U][B]Mar week 4 (fri)[/B][/U] Phil gets a phone call from Bryan Holmes about his demand made on Danger Zone TV! [B]Vibert:[/B] [COLOR="Red"]Hello?[/COLOR] [B]Holmes:[/B] [COLOR="Blue"]Phil this is Bryan Holmes.[/COLOR] [B]Vibert:[/B] [COLOR="red"]What can I do for you Mr. Holmes?[/COLOR] [B]Holmes:[/B] [COLOR="blue"]I am calling to see if you are meeting my demand and moving the match I have with Champagne Lover from the pay per view to this week?[/COLOR] [B]Vibert: [/B][COLOR="red"]Well, no?[/COLOR] [B]Holmes:[/B] (Not happy) [COLOR="blue"]Phil, when I get to the arena Tuesday, I better have a steel cage match with Champagne Lover on the card. If I don’t you can count me out of the pay per view![/COLOR] Phil hangs up the phone attempting to process what just happened, calling Charles into his office. [B]Charles:[/B] [COLOR="blue"]What’s up, Phil?[/COLOR] [B]Phil:[/B] [COLOR="red"]I just got a call from Bryan Holmes asking us if we had moved his cage match from the pay per view to next week. I told him that we had not and he hung up saying that if we did not do what he wanted he would not show up to “Rock and Roll Over”.[/COLOR] [B]Charles:[/B] [COLOR="blue"]Well sir, I kinda agree with Holmes on this one.[/COLOR] [B]Phil:[/B] [COLOR="red"]WHAT![/COLOR] [B]Charles:[/B] [COLOR="blue"]Listen, even though having the match at “Rock and Roll Over” would make us more money compared to having it take place on a regular weekly broadcast, money is not what we need at this point. [/COLOR] [B]Phil:[/B] (very confused) [COLOR="red"]Please explain [/COLOR] [B]Charles:[/B] [COLOR="blue"]Looking over the books for the last six months I have noticed that we have always made a profit. Along with making that profit I have noticed that our pay per view profit as come in at about the same each month, meaning that we have a steady fan base that buys our pay per views.[/COLOR] [B]Phil: [/B][COLOR="red"]Your point is?[/COLOR] [B]Charles:[/B] [COLOR="blue"]I feel that we would get the same numbers even if we did not have the Holmes vs. Lover cage match. When you brought me in you said you wanted to take down TCW and SWF to become the #1 promotion in the world. To do this we need better numbers outside of the United States, and our deal with the Pop Network gives us that chance. [/COLOR] [B]Phil:[/B] [COLOR="red"]I can’t believe that I am about to do this, but you had better be right and you better come up with a match to replace that one and not just some battle royal to fill time either.[/COLOR]

[B][U]Mar week 4 (sat)[/U][/B] [B][U]Wrestling World News-(signings)[/U][/B] [B]TCW[/B]- Archie Judge signs a contract extension On the road, John calls from his hotel room to discuss some of the wrestlers he has watched. [B]John:[/B] [COLOR="Green"]Charles, its John. How are things at the office?[/COLOR] [B]Charles: [/B][COLOR="Blue"]things are going well. We decided to move the Holmes vs. Lover cage match up a week to this Tuesday.[/COLOR] [B]John:[/B] [COLOR="green"]I have had a great time while I have been touring the country. There are some great wrestlers out here that can help us. [/COLOR] [B]Charles:[/B] [COLOR="blue"]it’s great that you are enjoying your assignment.[/COLOR] [B]John:[/B] [COLOR="green"]When I call again I will tell you the names of a few workers we may be able to get our hands on.[/COLOR] [B]Charles:[/B] [COLOR="blue"]Sounds good John, get back to work and see you when you get back.[/COLOR] Charles hangs up [B][U]Mar week 4 (sun)[/U][/B] Charles and Phil are talking about random things dealing with DAVE [B]Phil:[/B] [COLOR="Red"]Have you decided on a match to replace the Bryan Holmes vs. Champagne Lover cage match?[/COLOR] [B]Charles:[/B] [COLOR="blue"]Not yet [/COLOR] [B]Phil: [/B][COLOR="red"]Why not?[/COLOR] [B]Charles:[/B] [COLOR="blue"]I have been busy fixing up this week’s card and I have been in constant contact with John.[/COLOR] [B]Phil: [/B][COLOR="red"]Really, how is he doing on the road?[/COLOR] [B]Charles:[/B] [COLOR="blue"]He told me that he likes his assignment and he believes that their will be some names that may come our way in the near future.[/COLOR] [B]Phil:[/B] [COLOR="red"]Can’t wait to see who in has in mind. Now back to you get me a match for the pay per view! [/COLOR]

[B][U]State of the Wrestling Business [/U][/B] Promotions (USA, Canada or National and above) Apr. week 1, 2006 (mon) [B][U]Angel Athletic Association[/U][/B] Size: Regional Location: Northwest (USA) Prestige: F Style: Women’s Entertainment Booker: Catherine Quine [B][U]Burning Hammer of the Wrestling Gods[/U][/B] Size: National Location: Honshu (Japan) Prestige: A* Style: Hybrid Booker: Haruki Kudo [U][B]Canadian Charisma Championship Combat[/B][/U] Size: Small Location: Ontario (Canada) Prestige: F Style: Hybrid Booker: Joey Posion [B][U]Canadian Golden Combat[/U][/B] Size: Cult Location: British Columbia Prestige: B Style: Sports Entertainment Booker: Alex Decolt [B][U]Coastal Zone Combat Wrestling[/U][/B] Size: Small Location: South West (USA) Prestige: D Style: Hybrid Booker: Farrah Hesketh [B][U]Danger And Violence Extreme[/U][/B] Size: Cult Location: Tri-State (USA) Prestige: B Style: Hardcore Booker: Charles Zulas [B][U]Mid Atlantic Wrestling [/U][/B] Size: Small Location: Mid Atlantic Prestige: D Style: Traditional Booker: Karen Killer [B][U]New York City Wrestling[/U][/B] Size: Small Location: Tri-State (USA) Prestige: F Style: Traditional Booker: Danny B. Bling [B][U]North of the Border Pro Wrestling[/U][/B] Size: National Location: Maritimes (Canada) Prestige: B Style: Traditional Booker: Victoria Stone [B][U]Pride Glory Honor Wrestling[/U][/B] Size: National Location: Hokkaido Prestige: A Style: Pure Booker: Nobuatsu Tatsuko [B][U]Supreme Wrestling Federation[/U][/B] Size: International Location: New England (USA) Prestige: A Style: Sports Entertainment Booker: Sam Keith [B][U]Total Championship Wrestling[/U][/B] Size: National Location: South West (USA) Prestige: B Style: Sports Entertainment Booker: Sam Strong [B][U]United States Pro Wrestling[/U][/B] Size: Regional Location: South East (USA) Prestige: C- Style: Family Friendly Booker: Giant Redwood

[U][B]Current Champs[/B][/U] [B][U]Angel Athletic Association[/U][/B] Femme Fatale: Wanda Fish Tag Team: Good Lookin Bunny (Katherine Goodlooks and Jessica Bunny) Top Contender: Cherry Bomb [B][U]Burning Hammer of the Wrestling Gods[/U][/B] Burning Junior: Super Joshuya Burning Junior Tag: Kansuke Konda and Hyosuke Kakan Burning Open weight: Spyder Yukuta Burning World: Raul Hughes Burning World Tag: The Alliance 2K (Yasunobu Masuno and Everest) [U][B]Canadian Charisma Championship Combat[/B][/U] 4C: Joey Poison Hardcore: Jacob Jett Tag Team: Thug Life (Canadian Gangsta and Hardcore Killah) [B][U]Canadian Golden Combat[/U][/B] Canadian: Eddie Chandler Tag Team: Hostile Intent (Ed Monton and Jon Jetson) World: Alex Decolt [U][B]Danger And Violence Extreme[/B][/U] Unified: Nemesis Tag Title: New Wave (Guide and Scout) Brass Knuckle: Art Reed [U][B]Mid Atlantic Wrestling [/B][/U] Mid Atlantic: The Mean Machine Tag Team: Natural Storm (D.C. Rayne and Eddie Howard) MAW Arena: Stan “The Man” Manna [U][B]New York City Wrestling[/B][/U] Empire: American Buffalo Tag Team: Wiley Coyote (Coyote Dynamite and Wiley Steinway) Tri-state Regional: Travis Century [B][U]North of the Border Pro Wrestling[/U][/B] Canadian: Dan Stone Jr. Tag Team: Shingen Miyazaki and Dallas Mcwade Unlimited Action: Kenko Takemitsu Women’s: Vacant Young Lion: Stone Yoshikawa [U][B]Pride Glory Honor Wrestling[/B][/U] Glory Crown: Mito Miwa Glory Tag Crown: Team Toronto (Alexander Robinson and Lee Bennett) Historical Japan: Eisaku Hoshino International: William Hayes International Tag: Team Youth Sprint (Pride Koiso and Kozue Kawashima) [B][U]Supreme Wrestling Federation[/U][/B] North American: Henry Lee World: Runaway Train Tag Team: High Concept (Elmo Benson and Groucho Bling) Shooting Star: Zimmy Bumfhole [U][B]Total Championship Wrestling[/B][/U] All Action: Freddy Huggins Cruiserweight: Vacant Cruiserweight tag: Vacant Hardcore: Madman Boone International: Rick Law World Heavyweight: Tommy Cornell World Tag: Painful Procedure (BJ Shearer and Randall HopKirk) [U][B]United States Pro Wrestling[/B][/U] National: Hell Monkey World: Jim Force Tag Team: Savage Fury (Tribal Warrior and Java)

Looking for other information in wrestling world news, Charles notices that TCW has had another pay per view [U][B]Wrestling World News Pay Per View Results (title matches)[/B][/U] [B]TCW[/B] held their [B]“Just Another Day?” [/B]pay per view in front of a packed house of 15,000 at Isaak Road Arena with a final buy rate of 132,614. Painful Procedure defeated the Tag Team Specialists to retain the tag titles. Rick Law turned back the challenge of Demon Anger to keep his International title. Madman Boone defeated Stink to keep the Hardcore title. Freddy Huggins defeated Chance Fortune, Steve Gumble, and Harry Allen to retain his All Action title. In the Main Event Tommy Cornell took out Peter Valentine to keep the World title around his waist. [B][U]Wrestling World News-(Title Changes)[/U][/B] [B]CGC[/B]- Alex Decolt defeated John Maverick to win the World Title Going through the rest of Wrestling World News Charles, notices that three new faces have decided to turn pro and one man has decided to hang it up. [B][U]Wrestling World News-(other)[/U][/B] Ricardo Bryant, Paul Dudley and Motoyasu Kurohiko have all decided to try their hand at pro wrestling. NYCW Owner, The Stomper has decided retire from the ring as an active wrestler. Word has it that he will remain a strong backstage figure in the company

[U][B]Preview for this week’s Danger Zone TV![/B][/U] This week on Danger Zone TV Danger and Violence Extreme makes its last stop before, Rock and Roll Over on Pay Per View. Last week we witnessed brutal beatdowns all over the place. Chris Caulfield was attacked by Akima Brave, Champagne Lover by Bryan Holmes and Acid was attacked by Eddie Peak. Will Caulfield respond to the attack by Brave this week? How will Lover respond when he faces the man who attacked him, a week earlier than expected? Will Acid be ready for his match as he takes on the man who has a Brass Knuckles title shot, Burning! Join us this week as more matches are signed and we make our final stop before Rock and Roll Over. [U][B]Matches confirmed for this week’s Danger Zone TV[/B][/U] [IMG]http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j231/bsumystic/Acid.jpg[/IMG]vs.[IMG]http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j231/bsumystic/burning.jpg[/IMG] Acid vs. Burning [IMG]http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j231/bsumystic/ChampagneLover.jpg[/IMG]vs.[IMG]http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j231/bsumystic/BryanHolmes.jpg[/IMG] Champagne Lover vs. Bryan Holmes (cage match) [IMG]http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j231/bsumystic/SammyBach.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j231/bsumystic/TeddyPowell.jpg[/IMG]vs.[IMG]http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j231/bsumystic/DallasMcWade.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j231/bsumystic/DeanMcWade.jpg[/IMG] Adrenaline Rush vs. The Mcwade Brothers [B][U]Updated Card for Rock and Roll Over[/U][/B] [IMG]http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j231/bsumystic/Nemisis.jpg[/IMG]vs.[IMG]http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j231/bsumystic/EricTyler.jpg[/IMG] [B][U]Unified Title Match[/U][/B] Nemesis vs. Eric Tyler [IMG]http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j231/bsumystic/burning.jpg[/IMG]vs.[IMG]http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j231/bsumystic/ArtReed.jpg[/IMG] [U][B]Brass Knuckles Title Match[/B][/U] Burning vs. Art Reed [IMG]http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j231/bsumystic/Guide.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j231/bsumystic/Scout.jpg[/IMG]vs.[IMG]http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j231/bsumystic/GreaseHogg.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j231/bsumystic/LeadBelly.jpg[/IMG] [U][B]Tag Title Match[/B][/U] New Wave vs. Dirty White Boys [B][U]predictions welcomed[/U][/B]

Matches confirmed for this week’s Danger Zone TV [B]Acid[/B] vs. Burning Acid's a star, pure and simple! Champagne Lover vs. [B]Bryan Holmes [/B](cage match) All though your giving Champagne a push, Bryan Holmes is one of my faves in DAVE. [B]Adrenaline Rush[/B] vs. The Mcwade Brothers Never liked the McWades! Unified Title Match [B]Nemesis[/B] vs. Eric Tyler You'll build up someone to be a big star, to beat Nemesis and I don't see it being Eric Tyler. Brass Knuckles Title Match Burning vs. [B]Art Reed[/B] Art Reed deserves a long reign! Tag Title Match [B]New Wave [/B]vs. Dirty White Boys I love Scout! Scout for a singles push! lol! And to Mystic, being a UK DAVE fan, I'd love to see "The Tower of London" Danny Patterson in DAVE. He's a monster of a man who can brawl with the best of them and get hardcore. And if not him "The East Side Assassin" Leroy has potential at 21 and the G.B.H. Driver is awesome! Honorable mentions for Rhino Umaga and Sgt. Bubba Lee West too!

Danger ZoneTV for April week 1 2006 [U][B]Danger ZoneTV for April week 1 2006[/B][/U] Mcgaw Arena 5,000 People Mitch Naess and Phoebe Plumridge [B]Mitch Naess:[/B] [COLOR="Red"]Hello fans, Welcome to Danger Zone TV on the Pop Network! We are coming to you live from Mcgaw Arena with an awesome show![/COLOR] [B]Phoebe Plumridge: [/B][COLOR="Blue"]Right you are Mitch we are just days away from “Rock and Roll Over”. On that night, Eric Tyler will attempt to take the Unified Title away from the champion, Nemesis.[/COLOR] [B]Mitch Naess: [/B][COLOR="red"]Tonight we have a great main event, because of Bryan Holmes attack and utter dislike of Champagne Lover, Phil Vibert has removed the cage match that was scheduled for the pay per view and made it for tonight! [/COLOR] [B]Phoebe Plumridge:[/B] [COLOR="blue"]That is going to be a war, so lets get to the ring and get the night started![/COLOR] [B][U]Mcwade Brothers vs. Adrenaline Rush[/U][/B] Dean and Dallas ambush Adrenaline Rush as Rush comes down the rampway. Dean throws Teddy Powell into the guardrail as Dallas hits Sammy Bach with a big boot dropping him to the ground. Dean taunts the fans at ringside as Dallas stomps right down on to Bach’s face. Dean grabs Bach as Dallas grabs Powell, as the brothers drag Adrenaline Rush to the ring. At ringside Dallas throws Powell back into the ring. Dean throws a right hand at Bach, and misses as Bach ducks……Bach with a dropkick out of nowhere floors Dean Mcwade! Back in the ring Dallas sends Teddy Powell into the ropes, but Teddy counters with a flying forearm knocking Dallas down! Both of the Mcwade Brothers are down and the crowd loves it! Sammy Bach climbs to the top rope….Dallas slowly gets to his feet,……Adrenaline Shot connects! 1…2…..3! [B]Adrenaline Rush defeats the Mcwade Brothers[/B] [B]Phoebe Plumridge:[/B] [COLOR="blue"]Great win for Adrenaline Rush, but the Mcwade Brothers can’t seem to get on track, losing again![/COLOR] Camera goes to a shot of Scout walking backstage. Scout is minding his own business when the Dirty White boys attack him leaving him on the ground. Guide is not at the arena tonight. Camera shot pauses on the body of Guide on the ground, then goes to a shot of the stage where Champagne Lover is standing with a mic. [B]Champagne Lover:[/B] [COLOR="red"]Holmes, you jumped me last week because you are weak! If you think that attacking me is going to give you some sort of advantage, you are wrong, DEAD WRONG![/COLOR] Lover leaves and the camera goes to Mitch and Phoebe [B]Mitch Naess:[/B] [COLOR="red"]Strong words from Champagne Lover tonight. It sounds like he is ready to take on Bryan Holmes in tonight’s main event. Our next match involves Acid taking on the man who will get a brass knuckles title shot against Art Reed, Burning![/COLOR] [B]Phoebe Plumridge: [/B][COLOR="blue"]I know that Reed is in the building tonight as I spotted him backstage before the show. I bet he is back there glued to a monitor for this one.[/COLOR] [B]Mitch Naess: [/B][COLOR="red"]Hopefully Burning is focused and not thinking about the title shot he is getting, because if that is the case the masked man will take make him pay tonight. [/COLOR] [B][U]Burning vs. Acid[/U][/B] Burning and Acid size each other up in the center of the ring at the start of the match. They lock up in the center as Acid sends Burning into the ropes, hitting a clothesline. Acid brings Burning to his feet only to be sent down again with a standing dropkick. Acid misses a quick elbow as Burning rolls out of the way getting to his feet. Burning bounces off the ropes, hitting Acid with a knee to the side of the head. Burning delivers a scoop slam, followed up with a legdrop knocking the wind out of his opponent. Burning runs to the ropes as Acid is slowly getting to his feet. Burning leaps off the second rope connecting with a back elbow to the face knocking Acid down again. The crowd is soundly booing Buring at this point, maybe because he is in control of one of Danger and Extreme Violence best or maybe it’s because he is showing up a DAVE veteran. Burning hits Acid with a hard right hand as he tries to get to his feet causing Acid to stumble backwards into the ropes. Burning charges at Acid but Acid ducks sending him over the top rope and to the floor! Acid is climbing to the top rope, Acid leaps…..and hits Burning with a clothesline off the top knocking both men to the arena floor, as the crowd attempts to get behind Acid. Acid pulls Burning to his feet…..slamming his head to the guardrail. Burning resting on the guardrail ducks a charging clothesline from Acid, Burning nails Acid with a chop to the chest. Burning rolls Acid back into the ring as he climbs to the top rope! Burning off the top……OUCH, Acid sends Burning crashing to the mat with a stiff kick to the jaw! Acid goes for the cover, 1….2….Burning gets his shoulder up at the last second! Acid is not happy dragging Burning to his feet, DDT plants Burning. Acid covers Burning 1….2…..Shoulder up. Acid is now screaming at Burning telling him to stay down. Acid again drags Burning to his feet for more punishment. Burning is struggling to stay on his feet as Acid bounces off the ropes, Burning ducks a clothesline, doubles over Acid with a sharp kick to the gut…….Burning Driver! Burning covers Acid 1…..2……3! [B]Burning defeats Acid[/B] [B]Phoebe Plumridge:[/B] [COLOR="blue"]Good match! How did Burning manage to find the strength to finish off Acid?[/COLOR] [B]Mitch Naess:[/B] [COLOR="red"]Tonight Burning showed that he can beat anyone in Danger and Violence Exetreme, I hope Art Reed is ready.[/COLOR] [B]Phoebe Plumridge: [/B][COLOR="Blue"]Look in the ring…..Acid has a chair! [/COLOR] [B]Mitch Naess: [/B][COLOR="red"]OH MY! Acid just took Burning head off with that sick chair shot! [/COLOR] The camera shows Acid who drops the chair glaring at a down Burning who is now bleeding because of the chair shot. Acid slowly walks out of the ring and to the back as trainers and staff are checking on Burning and getting him out of the ring. From here the camera goes to a shot of Danger and Violence Extreme Owner Phil Vibert [B]Phil vibert:[/B] [COLOR="red"]Over the past few weeks, we have witnessed brawls and sneak attacks between Chris Caulfield and Akima Brave. So you may be asking your self “What are Phil and the “Brain Trust” going to do about it? Well my fans I sense that this fight would not be resolved over the course of one match, that is why starting at “Rock and Roll Over” Chris Caulfield and Akima Brave will have match 1 of a best of 7 series. To make sure that these two bring it all to the ring to the winner of this series goes the contract to a title shot at the current Unified Champion that Brave won in a ladder match, the same one that Caulfield has in his possession. That is all for now please enjoy our main event cage match between Bryan Holmes and Champagne Lover and remember to tune into “Rock and Roll Over” this Monday.[/COLOR] [B]Phoebe Plumridge:[/B] [COLOR="blue"]That is big news, but that is not the only match made tonight for the pay per view. Also taking place at “Rock and Roll Over” is Acid vs. Eddie Peak for the #1 contender shot for the Brass knuckles title. [/COLOR] [B]Mitch Naess:[/B] [COLOR="red"]Now that will be a great match, as they have been fighting for months. Eddie Peak demanded that he get a title shot now he has to prove that deserves it by beating the man who has had his number lately. Now its time to get to our main event its Bryan Holmes vs. Champagene Lover in a cage, where the only way to win is to climb out of the cage.[/COLOR] [B]Phoebe Plumridge:[/B] [COLOR="blue"]Earlier tonight, we heard Lover say that he would defeat Bryan Holmes, now we get to see if he can keep that promise.[/COLOR] [B][U]Bryan Holmes vs. Champagne Lover in cage[/U][/B] Champagne Lover is all ready in the cage as Bryan Holmes walks down the rampway, with his manager Phil Vibert. The ref is going to be on the outside of the cage as their will be no pinfalls or submissions in this match. The winner must climb over the cage and to the floor to win as the cage door will be locked. Back in the ring, Champagne Lover has closed the cage door and is holding it shut to keep Bryan Holmes out. Lover is taunting Holmes as he is trying to enter the cage. Lover backs away from the cage door and Holmes gets in the ring, only to be attacked by Lover to start the match. Lover grabs the right leg of Holmes and drops an elbow right to the knee. Lover gets up and starts choking Holmes right in the center of the ring and the ref can’t do anything about it. Lover drops an elbow to the chest of Holmes adding more punishment. Lover bounces off the ropes….missing a knee drop as Holmes rolls out of the way getting to his feet. Holmes hits a running clothesline knocking Champagne Lover to the mat. Holmes brings Lover to his feet and blasts him in the jaw with a hard forearm, before whipping him into the ropes. Holmes connects on a nice overhead belly to belly, throwing Lover causing his back to come in contact with the cage wall before crashing to the mat almost landing on his head! Holmes is angry as the crowd enjoys seeing Holmes work in the ring. Holmes stomps right on the back of Lover’s head before pulling him up by his hair, and slapping him in the face. Holmes plays to the crowd acting like he is going to send Lover into the cage face first, but that stalling gives Lover enough time to react, delivering a chop block to the back of the right knee. Both are down in the middle of the ring as Vibert is trying to get support for Bryan. Lover is the first to get to his feet as he kicks Holmes directly in the ribs knocking the wind out of the former champion. Lover drops an elbow to the back of the neck is Holmes attempts to get up, as Lover seems to be getting control again. Champagne rakes the eyes of Holmes as he gets to his feet, getting boos from the crowd for his actions. Lover whips Holmes in the ropes hitting a sweet dropkick sending Holmes crashing to the mat. Feeling good, Lover attempts his climb up the cage…..Holmes to his feet spots Lover climbing the cage. Holmes is able to get to Lover and delivers a couple of forearm shots to the lower back, slamming Lover’s head into the cage wall causing him to fall off the cage. Seeing this as an advantage Holmes starts his way up the cage, but he also falls off the cage when Lover gets to his feet, shaking the cage. Lover stalks Holmes as he attempts to get to his feet……swinging neckbreaker by Lover and Holmes is down! Champagne goes to the top rope, Lover off the top rope…….crash and burn missing a Champagne Sunrise attempt as Holmes roll out of the way and both are down!..... Wait, what is Phil doing?,,,,,,He has got a chair, and he is climbing the cage! Vibert throws the chair in the ring from halfway up the cage and it lands crashing to the mat. Both Lover and Holmes see the chair as their get to their feet at the same time. Lover swings a right and misses, Holmes doubles over Lover with a kick to the gut…..DDT on the chair and Lover is out! Holmes is climbing the cage, and is out! [B]Bryan Holmes defeats Champagne Lover [/B] [B]Phoebe Plumridge:[/B] [COLOR="blue"]That was one of the best matches I have watched in my short career here. All I can say is “That was Great!”[/COLOR] [B]Mitch Naess:[/B] [COLOR="red"]We need to get a camera to the back something is going on![/COLOR] Camera gets to the back where we see Eric Tyler and Nemesis arguing backstage, being held back by other wrestlers. [B]Show ends [/B]

[U][B]apr week 1 (wed)[/B][/U] After a good show, to help sell “Rock and Roll Over” Charles, gets to his office and finds numerous bits of information on Wrestling World News including the fact that Danger Zone pulled in a rating of 129,998. [U][B]Wrestling World News-(Title Changes)[/B][/U] [B]TCW[/B]- Grunt defeats Madman Boone for the Hardcore Title Phil calls Charles from his office getting him out of his daze [B]Phil:[/B] [COLOR="Red"]Hello Charles, give me you thoughts on the show.[/COLOR] [B]Charles:[/B] [COLOR="Blue"]I believe that we had a good solid show that kept our viewers from the opening bell right though the backstage stare down between Tyler and Nemesis. Ending the show with the camera going to the back helped because it leaves a cliffhanger for the fans and will get them to tune into the pay per view to see what happens. I do have one question though, “What were you doing in climbing the cage last night?”[/COLOR] [B]Phil: [/B][COLOR="Red"]That was actually an “in the moment” type of reaction. I wanted to help my wrestler anyway possible and I thought me climbing the cage with a chair would help. Actually I just happy that I did not slip off the cage while I was up there. Well I really do not have much to do today ,so I am going to get out of here and relax tonight.[/COLOR] Phil and Charles hang up, and Charles decides to write the preview for Rock and Roll Over

[U][B]Preview for Danger and Violence Extreme’s Rock and Roll Over [/B][/U]Fans we have had one wild ride leading to this Monday’s pay per view “Rock and Roll Over”. We have witnessed wrestlers attack other wrestlers at will, but in true DAVE fashion we allow our wrestlers to settle their scores in the ring. What will happen when Chris Caulfield gets his hands on Akima Brave for the attack that left him down in the parking lot? Will New Wave be able to keep their titles after the backstage beating handed to them by the Dirty White Boys? Will the newest member of DAVE, Burning to able to win the Brass Knuckle’s title at his first pay per view? Will Eric Tyler be able to put down Nemesis and win the Unified Title? All these questions and more will to answered at Rock and Roll Over on pay per view! [U][B]CARD FOR ROCK AND ROLL OVER[/B][/U] **card subject to change** [IMG]http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j231/bsumystic/Nemisis.jpg[/IMG]vs.[IMG]http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j231/bsumystic/EricTyler.jpg[/IMG] [U][B]Unified Title Match[/B][/U] Nemesis vs. Eric Tyler [IMG]http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j231/bsumystic/burning.jpg[/IMG]vs.[IMG]http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j231/bsumystic/ArtReed.jpg[/IMG] [U][B]Brass Knuckles Title Match[/B][/U] Burning vs. Art Reed [IMG]http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j231/bsumystic/Guide.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j231/bsumystic/Scout.jpg[/IMG]vs.[IMG]http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j231/bsumystic/LeadBelly.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j231/bsumystic/GreaseHogg.jpg[/IMG] [U][B]Tag Title Match[/B][/U] New Wave vs. Dirty White Boys [IMG]http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j231/bsumystic/ChrisCaufield.jpg[/IMG]vs.[IMG]http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j231/bsumystic/AkimaBrave.jpg[/IMG] [U][B]Unified Title #1 contender (best of 7) Match 1[/B][/U] Chris Caulfield vs. Akima Brave [IMG]http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j231/bsumystic/Acid.jpg[/IMG]vs.[IMG]http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j231/bsumystic/EddiePeak.jpg[/IMG] [U][B]Brass Knuckle #1 contenders match[/B][/U] Acid vs. Eddie Peak [IMG]http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j231/bsumystic/HellMonkey.jpg[/IMG]vs.[IMG]http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j231/bsumystic/JDMorgan.jpg[/IMG] Hell Monkey vs. JD Morgan [U][B][SIZE="3"]Thoughts and predictions welcome[/SIZE][/B][/U]

[B][U]apr week 1 (thur)[/U][/B] on the road, John is enjoying his time. Getting back to his hotel room after attending a USPW event late last night he finds that a fan has posted something for him on the message board. [B]MYSTIC: [/B]Mystic, being a UK DAVE fan, I'd love to see "The Tower of London" Danny Patterson in DAVE. He's a monster of a man who can brawl with the best of them and get hardcore. And if not him "The East Side Assassin" Leroy has potential at 21 and the G.B.H. Driver is awesome! Honorable mentions for Rhino Umaga and Sgt. Bubba Lee West too! JonnyV1 [COLOR="Green"]First off, thanks for your interest in Danger and Violence Extreme. Currently I have yet to see Danny Patterson live in action because Phil and Charles have me looking over the talent from here in the United States. They mentioned to me that because of the spot we are in now that if we really want to try and expand our business, unless the worker is a good all around talent we need to focus and get guys that have some sort of name recognition, big or small here in the states. With that said, I don’t know who Charles has looked at recently as he has the “master list” which has workers on it from all over the world that could work here in DAVE. Out of the four you mentioned I would like to see how the east side assassin, would do with us, I think he would have some great workers to learn from. My only concern with him is that we would have to pick our spots carefully in how we would use him. The reports I have found on him say that he has potential to improve, but that right now he is one-dimensional as a wrestler and it would take some serious time to improve him into a more all around wrestler. Next week I will be heading to a NYCW show before heading back to the office to get my next assignment. Again thanks for your interest in Danger and Violence Extreme and be sure to tune into “Rock and Roll Over” this Monday night on Pay Per View. [/COLOR]

[B][U]apr week 1 (fri)[/U][/B] Charles getting back into his office to start the day finds some new info on Wrestling World News [B][U]Wrestling World News-(signings)[/U][/B] [B]MAW[/B]-Flash Savage extends his contract with MAW [B][U]Wrestling World News-(other)[/U][/B] [B]CZCW[/B]- Black Eagle and Insane Machine are friends according to a radio interview conducted on Wrestling World Radio Checking other information Charles calls Phil [B]Charles:[/B] [COLOR="Blue"]Hey Phil, Charles here I was looking through some paper work and noticed that Tatsukichi’s contract runs out very soon are we resigning him?[/COLOR] [B]Phil: [/B][COLOR="Red"]I have decided that he will not be picked back up. I have gotten word that some very good names are coming up to the ends of their contracts and we should go after them. One thought that I have is that the next round of tv negotiations are starting next month, so we need to look strong for “Rock and Roll Over” and have a good run heading into Total Disruption. I think we are sitting well with the Pop Netwrok, but as always it does not hurt to branch out so if you have any ideas tell me. [/COLOR] [B][U]apr week 1 (sat)[/U][/B] Charles gets to work and finds one piece of information in Wrestling World News, and finds a note from Phil: [B][U]Wrestling World News-(title changes)[/U][/B] [B]4C[/B]- Phenomenal E. defeats Joey Poison for the 4C title [B]Phil[/B]: [COLOR="red"]Charles, I just want to inform you that after a late night discussion I have signed a new wrestler into the Danger and Viloence Extreme family. If you check your e-mail you will find an e-mail from me telling you who it is.[/COLOR] [B]Charles:[/B] This is going to be good. [B][U]apr week 1 (sun)[/U][/B] Charles gets to his office and finds Akima Brave, Teddy Powell and Sammy Bach all standing at his office door [B]Charles:[/B] (looking at the wrestlers at his door) [COLOR="Blue"]What now. Hello guys let me put my things away then I will talk to each of you.[/COLOR] Charles walks into his office and shuts the door to get some time to think and put his jacket away. [B]Charles:[/B] [COLOR="blue"]Hello Akima Brave, come in what can I do for you? [/COLOR] [B]Akima: [/B][COLOR="Red"]Charles, you and I go back a ways. I am coming to you today, the day before the pay per view to tell you that at first I let it slide because I knew you were trying to do things for DAVE, but lately I think you have been tiring to keep me back.[/COLOR] [B]Charles: [/B][COLOR="Blue"]Brave I know you want to be the top dog right now, but you have to realize that we are not in Fire Pro any more and there is a bigger group of more experienced wresters than you. I all ready have you in a best of 7 with Chris Caulfield, show me why you deserve to be champion then I will consider it. If that is all you have I suggest you leave and get ready for your match tomorrow.[/COLOR] Akima leaves and in walk Adrenaline Rush [B]Charles:[/B] [COLOR="blue"]Let me guess you guys are not happy either?[/COLOR] [B]Teddy:[/B] [COLOR="Red"]bingo.[/COLOR] [B]Sammy:[/B] [COLOR="Green"]We have watched all of these other teams get tag team title shots before us. You know that we are the only team that can deliver a good match against New Wave. The Dirty White Boys are going to fail big time against the champs. The crowd is going to turn against this match so fast it will make your head spin. [/COLOR] [B]Teddy:[/B] [COLOR="Red"]In short, we want the titles and we want them now! [/COLOR] Teddy and Sammy both walk out of the office angry before Charles can give his response

Archived