What program is good to make custom belts?

Well, since i won't have TEW2020 before the year finishes due to the economic situation caused by Covid-19, i'll be trying my hand to create custom belts based on the real world companies.

Which program should work better? Now at this point i'm trying to make a Spinner version of the WWE European Championship.

It depends on you honestly. If you're new to graphics programs, I would suggest GIMP. I personally don't really like GIMP, but it is a free and a good program to get an idea of graphic design.

I like and use Photoshop, but it is not a free program and can run you anywhere from 20-35 bucks a month via the online subscription package.

The general idea of the two programs is the same, meaning if you get the hang of one you can generally use the other one. There are differences ofcourse, and mastering one doesn't equal mastering the other, but having knowledge of one helps with using the other.

I'd say try the free GIMP, if you like it and find it useful and really want to dive deeper into graphics design, then go for the paid photoshop as it is a more powerful program.