Add a "negative events only" option for backstage incidents

When you are at 100% positive backstage, the positive incidents are really annoying to bother with after a bit and are overall worthless. Could we please have an option that just auto-accepts the positive events and only shows us negative ones?

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="nerodragomir1" data-cite="nerodragomir1" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="50926" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Would be cool if a negative event it "Wrestler thinks Earth is flat. Whole roster hates him now."</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Hell, nowadays I would expect "wrestler says the f word in a middle school notebook found by his ex ex girlfriend, the internet is furious and your company owner has decided to give 3 months of time off at sensitivity training."</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Vocalite" data-cite="Vocalite" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="50926" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Hell, nowadays I would expect "wrestler says the f word in a middle school notebook found by his ex ex girlfriend, the internet is furious and your company owner has decided to give 3 months of time off at sensitivity training."</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> It is absolutely ridiculous how people are acting nowadays.</p><p> I swear that everyone who is trying to have someone canceled for a comment made in their past, have 100% made racial, homophobic or jokes similar to what Sammy said.</p><p> I don't care who they are!</p><p> At some point, all of these people have said something risque in their past.</p><p> </p><p> It's ridiculous to think otherwise!</p><p> </p><p> You want to try to cancel someone for something they said today? Fine, as stupid as it sounds. Go about your idiotic witch hunt.</p><p> But stuff from nearly 5 years ago? On some podcast or radio station? Really my dude?!?!?</p><p> </p><p> Heck, statue of limitation is only like 3 years for felonies where I live.</p><p> </p><p> If he'd committed petty theft. He wouldn't even be able to be held accountable for it at this point.</p><p> </p><p> Somehow a joke is now something that can get you thrown into "sensitivity training."</p><p> </p><p> I don't mean to rant on this, but it just boggles my mind!</p>