When Should I Release My Mod?

When Should I Release My Mod?  

34 members have voted

1. 1. When Should I Release My Mod?

[QUOTE=TCP1]You can keep him in T-Zone, there's no more room in my bed, what with lukie, s-kay, toddthebod, darkfire, Panix and his misses. Still... Good Times![/QUOTE] My beds not exactly empty Myself, Webby, Canada, Hitman, and sometimes Viggo pops over for some action Not forgetting the people from the past who no longer visit like Phate, CMPunk04 and such :p

June 14th. so i can start playing it ASAP the mod looks great and i do not want Panix)$ storylines to be delayed because his system sounds like a really good idea and it will help me out alot. TCP1 + Panix and anyone else who is helping with this Mod keep up the good work.

You made the right choice IMO TCP. Even after full release there is a good chance you will need to fix a couple things because the beta doesn't include all the data (Angles, Storylines, MMA, etc). The only negative I see is that it will be the day after ECW's first show which will create some last minute work for you.

I don't really play real world mods just don't interest me but as a person who creates other things, mostly writing, I have this to say about when to release anything. Release it when you think it is ready not when anyone else says you should. You should be happy with your work before you put it foward to the world at large.

Archived