Evolution: A Women's Wrestling Mod [HYPE]

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Grimmas" data-cite="Grimmas" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="51006" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Stardom being bigger and more popular and maybe decreasing WWE is a good idea. I will explore that.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> I disagree with doing this (And I disagree with the OP that suggested it).</p><p> </p><p> I don't see how the "best roster" should factor in to how you set the company sizes or popularity. </p><p> </p><p> Depending how you count it, WWE has at least double, but probably close to triple, the women's roster of Impact. Even if you like the Impact talent more, I cannot see a justification for starting it ahead of WWE. The same goes for Stardom, which, according to WrestlingData, has had just one show in its history with an attendance >2,000 people.</p><p> </p><p> It's a bit tricky trying to judge some of this because so many of the companies aren't exclusively women's wrestling in real life, but the biggest female stars in the business are the women in WWE. That's just how it is. There's a reason so many Joshi stars leave Stardom for WWE, and it's all the things that would make a company #1 in this game (none of those reasons are necessarily "best talent" or even "best product").</p>

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="thejd44" data-cite="thejd44" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="51006" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>I disagree with doing this (And I disagree with the OP that suggested it).<p> </p><p> I don't see how the "best roster" should factor in to how you set the company sizes or popularity. </p><p> </p><p> Depending how you count it, WWE has at least double, but probably close to triple, the women's roster of Impact. Even if you like the Impact talent more, I cannot see a justification for starting it ahead of WWE. The same goes for Stardom, which, according to WrestlingData, has had just one show in its history with an attendance >2,000 people.</p><p> </p><p> It's a bit tricky trying to judge some of this because so many of the companies aren't exclusively women's wrestling in real life, but the biggest female stars in the business are the women in WWE. That's just how it is. There's a reason so many Joshi stars leave Stardom for WWE, and it's all the things that would make a company #1 in this game (none of those reasons are necessarily "best talent" or even "best product").</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> I think lowering the WWE/AAA etc, companies that are not exclusievely women makes more sense than jus raising up companies that are all women are treat women better. I'll tow around with this idea.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="tsdm1996" data-cite="tsdm1996" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="51006" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Another little age correction i would like to point out. Angel Dust (Zoey Skye) debuted in 2007 so i would say she's at least 30 and in the mod she's 20.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> I probably meant to put 86, but put 96 instead. Thank you. I was able to find the month she was born, atleast, to add that.</p><p> </p><p> It's so frustrating that ages are not available for so many, you just have to use the debut date and guess.</p>

<p>Some more things I noticed:</p><p>

</p><ol style="list-style-type:decimal;"><li>Kiera Hogan is "dating someone outside the business" and at the same time "dating Diamante". The "dating outside..." should be removed. Her sexuality should be changed to homosexual.<br /></li><li>The relationship between Leyla Hirsch & Ashley Vox should be "dating" and Leylas sexuality should be changed to homosexual. <br /></li><li>Saya Iida is available to work in the US & Canada but not in her home country Japan.<br /></li><li>Within the first week WWE ends the development relationship with NXT and declare war against them. Happened in every save I started.<br /></li><li>The WWE Network is listed as a Cable subscription broadcaster. Shouldn't it be an Internet subscription broadcaster?<br /></li><li>I'm not sure but I think Impact already aired their TV Show on their GWN streaming service (before they launched Impact Plus in May 2019). So maybe add the Global Wrestling Network as an Internet subscription broadcaster owned by Impact.<br /></li></ol><p></p>

Some more things I noticed:

1. Kiera Hogan is "dating someone outside the business" and at the same time "dating Diamante". The "dating outside..." should be removed. Her sexuality should be changed to homosexual.
  2. The relationship between Leyla Hirsch & Ashley Vox should be "dating" and Leylas sexuality should be changed to homosexual.
  3. Saya Iida is available to work in the US & Canada but not in her home country Japan.
  4. Within the first week WWE ends the development relationship with NXT and declare war against them. Happened in every save I started.
  5. The WWE Network is listed as a Cable subscription broadcaster. Shouldn't it be an Internet subscription broadcaster?
  6. I'm not sure but I think Impact already aired their TV Show on their GWN streaming service (before they launched Impact Plus in May 2019). So maybe add the Global Wrestling Network as an Internet subscription broadcaster owned by Impact.

Thank you, some of those I have fixed and some I have missed completely!!

Yeah, unless NXT is development of WWE they will declare war. I kind of like NXT as a separate company on their own, but if people would prefer I can make then a development territory.

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Vinsmoker" data-cite="Vinsmoker" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="51006" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Could also just make them sister companies</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> That might work.</p>

How is this coming along and happy holidays to you as well

My holidays started yesterday, I hope I can push this out.

I've added about 80 workers so far since the beta and have a bunch more to go through, plus gone through those other suggestions listed in the thread.

I go back to work on the 29th, hopefully I am done by then, if not the 3rd is a hard deadline as a secondary date. This new added workers take longer because they are ones I don't really know, so I need to actually watch a match to see what they are like and open then up on a variety of sites to get info.

Wow nice to meet a fellow only women's wrestling lover :D

I am the same, I loved the Rousey v Flair v Lynch triple match a while back.

I just have no interest in men's wrestling, I grew up in the 80s and loved the WWF, I loved the gimmicks, the colourful characters etc., nowday's it's stale and dark.

I feel kind of like women's wrestling in WWE is picking up where the WWF pre attitude left off.

I just have no interest in men's wrestling, I grew up in the 80s and loved the WWF, I loved the gimmicks, the colourful characters etc., nowday's it's stale and dark.

I feel kind of like women's wrestling in WWE is picking up where the WWF pre attitude left off.

There are a few in these forums that love women's wrestling myself included. Welcome to the club. I hope this mod has some made up workers to fill out the ranks of smaller promotions and the indy scene.

I have completely lost interest in the men!

Cant wait for this mod to come out. Will you be using created workers to go along with real life wrestlers and Celebes.

The hope is today. I have a few small changes, another test to run.

I'm over 790 workers, hopefully can get to 800 before the release. I may delay it till later in the week, if I can't get it done.

I will release two versions as well.

1) NXT is a development promotion of WWE.

2) NXT/WWE are just friendly, then in a month WWE will declare war.

NXT/WWE could be sister promotions instead of 1, if you folks would prefer.