Logo Request

Would anybody be kind enough to make a TV Show pic for my Dynasty? Background - Half Red and Half Blue - [I]Or just either if you feel it looks better, I don't really mind.[/I] Text - "NWA: USA - Americas Stars" In Blue & White if you can. Subtext - Live every Monday If you want to add anything at all I don't mind, do whatever you want. Really appreciate it whoever feels like doing this. :)

Will do, the one currently coming up is Love Lost. Won't need it for a week or so, but to let you know ahead of time. Do it when you want, I don't mind. Background: Red & White Text: NWA: USA Love Lost Subtext: LIVE Sunday Week 2 February Slogan: Lost Love....the fire that fuels hatred. [I]- or if that sucks to you lol, choose one that you think fits.[/I] Thanks a bunch for doing these dude, mucho appreciated.

[QUOTE=Gremlinator]I am needing this within the next two or three days if you're still up for it dude.[/QUOTE] Patience Patience.. I got busy, but hrr ya go [IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b241/HuDanny/lovelost.jpg[/IMG]

Archived