[Hype] Staff & Celebrity DLC Pack

Currently working on a few mod packs for some private games and I started making celebrities in the fictional verses I'm playing for my own amusement when i realized one thing that seems to be lacking is a pack of just fictional Staff/Road Agents/Commentators/Bookers/Owners whos strict purpose is ownership/booking ect. I also noticed one thing thats also missing... FANTASY CELEBS!! Wrestling and celebs go hand in hand it seems (especially nowadays) so i figured why not also make a pack of celebrities that can either A) get in the ring or B) be used as on screen personalites for one off appearances and boost promotions. From local to national celebrities, i feel like this would flesh out the Cornellverse further and add more depth to the strategies one could employ.

If their is interest once i've created 50 characters i'll update this post with the google drive link. If you'd like to help a template will be included below

Staff Template

Name:

Role:

Area From:

Story:

Attributes:

Special Settings:

Picture/Link:

Celeb Template

Name:

Celebrity Role:

Story:

Attributes:

Local/National Popularity(if local, list region and popularity):

Picture/Link:

IE Staff Template

Name: J Jonah Jameson

Role: Owner/Booker

Area From: Northwest, USA

Story: J Jonah Jameson is looking to get into the wrestling business and has extremely ideas on how to use wrestling photographers as spiderman. If given the time and resources it will only be a matter of time before JJJ discovers spidermans true identity in the wrestling business.

Attributes: Professional, Passes on knowledge

Special Settings: Booking Rep 80 or > Owner skill 35 or <

Picture/Link: drive.google.com/blahblahblah

Celeb Template

Name:Toolbox Toolington

Celebrity Role: Host of the show Tooly Toolhouse

Story: After a long,successful and extremely lucrative run on prime time networks as a TV Dad, Toolbox is looking to rebuild his image into one of what he always wanted to be: a professional wrestling toolman. With a groundswell of support from people who remember him as the corny TV dad, wrestling fans everywhere are excited to see someone from their childhood come back into their adult lives to kick some ass.

Attributes:Groundswell of support, Driven, Prodigy, Plays comedy well

Local/National Popularity(if local, list region and popularity): Northwest Usa

Picture/Link:drive.google.com/blahblahblah