Screen resolution

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="JJArocho" data-cite="JJArocho" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="51048" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Preferably higher than 1366 x 768 in order to get the entirety of the game on your display.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> no less, no more.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="mistaken" data-cite="mistaken" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="51048" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>no less, no more.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> So that works out to 11.6 screen. It fit perfectly fine with no tweeks. 14 inch screen I turned off full screen optimations above the run as administrator in properties. It fit perfectly fine with no tweeks. I tried on my 37 inch tv. I had to tweek it alot.</p>

So that works out to 11.6 screen. It fit perfectly fine with no tweeks. 14 inch screen I turned off full screen optimations above the run as administrator in properties. It fit perfectly fine with no tweeks. I tried on my 37 inch tv. I had to tweek it alot.

tv screens a monitor always needs tweeking espciail because most TVs don't have native support for 1366 x 768. they are scaling and scaling alwyas requires some fenagling.

my point was more don't try to run at 1920x1080 or your going to end up with lots of wasted space on your screen.