World of Wrestling Join Promotion Dynasty

I know I just sent you a PM saying that I cant join, but after reading a little more closely I may want to get involved anyway since this is not your typical diary. However I do have some questions because Im not sure how this will work. Lets say I pick TNA (which I will if I join), do I run the event on my version of TEW and then send you the results and you input it into your version and run it? Im not sure exactly how this is supose to work.

[QUOTE=GatorBait96NC]This game will run totally different. It will focus more on the creative ideas of 5 seperate people rather than TEW the game. TEW the game will be used though. You post the results just like you for your other diaries. Then I will read it and put the match results, and 5 angles into my game of your choice if wanted, because Im sure you will have more that 5 angles in the results posted. Im running a 4 player version so I will be in control of all promotions. Then of course, I will post the ratings, and everything else that comes along with the game. So after the draft I will piece by piece assemble the game to match all of our promotions. Your main job will be to keep up with your roster and post creative results as usual. I will do the rest, as well as maintain a host site, that will have all the info needed for your fed.[/QUOTE] So basiclly I dont even have to run a version of TEW to play in this mod. If I were to join I would send something like this to you. Christian Cage backstage interview w/ Christy Hemme / hype upcomming match w/ Jeff Jarrett NWA World Title match Jeff Jarrett vs. Christian Cage (Cage wins) Or something to that extent and I send it to you, then I actually post it in a detailed version , like in my New Age Of WWF diary after you send me the results like attendance match and angle ratings and so forth. Am I on the right track here or no.

Archived