New member with question

Hey guys,

New member here to the forum. I am strongly considering purchasing this game, however, I need clarity on 1 feature.

As I am primarily a Steam gamer, I love that Steam natively allows users to view their time spent playing on each game within their library. As this is not on steam, is there any way for me to determine my time spent playing this game?

Thank you in advance.

Hi mate, I don't believe that their is anything that measures time played (al la Football Manager and such games on Steam), but I do fully recommend the game, download the demo, and play through a month or two. It helps if you into Wrestling (maybe obvious that one) and enjoy data driven games. Mostly the forum is a friendly place, and there's plenty of questions and advice on their already. The default database that the game comes with is a great way to learn the game, but downloading and installing any of the real world mods available is very easy, and I'm sure they work on the demo (you may need to set the mod to start in Jan). In short if your a wrestling fan check out the demo and enjoy it

Hi mate,

thanks for the response. I will definitely check out the demo and make a decision. I own TEW2010 on steam and wish the newer iterations were available there too.

Is there not a way within the files that you can check time played? It's just that I enjoy knowing how much time I've sunk into each game lol

I've heard of people using a program called WhatPulse to track their time in non-Steam games. I can't vouch for it because I've never used it, but it might be what you're looking for, and I believe it's free.

https://whatpulse.org/

That one seems more focused on tracking mouse and keyboard clicks, but it does track the amount of time you spend focused on that app I think. There are other programs that do the same thing. Worth looking into.

I've heard of people using a program called WhatPulse to track their time in non-Steam games. I can't vouch for it because I've never used it, but it might be what you're looking for, and I believe it's free.

https://whatpulse.org/

That one seems more focused on tracking mouse and keyboard clicks, but it does track the amount of time you spend focused on that app I think. There are other programs that do the same thing. Worth looking into.

Hey,

that's extremely helpful, thank you! I will definitely look into this program.:D