2 questions for Arlie

Arlie, I have a few recuits that have an (A) next to their name?? I have no clue as to what that means...The other thing is a small complaint.In season play..Im playing Arkansas at home for the 2nd year in a row..and its a conference game..just curious why it isnt a home and home series??

[QUOTE=diamonddave35]Arlie, I have a few recuits that have an (A) next to their name?? I have no clue as to what that means...The other thing is a small complaint.In season play..Im playing Arkansas at home for the 2nd year in a row..and its a conference game..just curious why it isnt a home and home series??[/QUOTE] To answer your first question that means that the player is an "Athlete", which I believe means it is potentially easier for that player to move to another position.

Moring is right on the Athlete. As to the schedule, there are some instances where a team may play an in-conference opponent Home, Away, Home, Away, Away, Home ... Because of how the conference schedules breakdown for some conferences, it may not always be Home-Away for back to back seasons.

Archived