Brave New World: The WCW Watchalong

So I have decided to begin streaming myself playing the game rather than writing a text-based dynasty. I don't have the patience for all the typing, and I've always felt like giving my perspective on what's going on in my game as a booker is more fun than just recounting what happened on the shows.

I'll be going live tonight with my first episode where we are going to start hot right out of the gate with WCW Slamboree 1992. The card will include:

WCW World Heavyweight Championship

Big Bubba Rogers Vs. Roddy Piper

WCW World Television Championship

Tully Blanchard Vs. Rick Martel

Arn Anderson Vs. Kerry Von Erich

Bobby Eaton Vs. Ricky Steamboat

Keiji Mutoh Vs. One Man Gang

The Shogun Sons (Antonio Inoki & Jushin Liger) Vs. The Road Warriors

Bam Bam Bigelow Vs. Dustin Rhodes

Owen Hart Vs. Masahiro Chono

After Slamboree I'll be booking our weekly TV shows and just moving along through my save. I invite anyone interested to tune in, and watch along as I go.

I'll be streaming live on my Facebook via a public post. I'll be starting about 10 PM Eastern tonight, and I'll be sure to post the link in this thread so anyone who has interest can drop in and check it out.

And if no one has any interest I'll sit out on my back patio and talk about it all to myself :D