Multiple Alter Ego's same show

How do I use, say Mankind, Dude Love, and Cactus Jack all in one show?

I thought in the dev journals it said this would be possible?

I haven’t tried it yet, but in theory it should work like this. Let’s say Mankind is appearing first, then Dude Love, then Cactus Jack. You would make sure Mick Foley is set as Mankind and book your show normally. After Mankind’s segment, click “Return to Booking Screen,” go into your roster, and change the alter ego to Dude Love. After Dude Love’s segment, repeat this. Hope this helps.

I haven’t tried it yet, but in theory it should work like this. Let’s say Mankind is appearing first, then Dude Love, then Cactus Jack. You would make sure Mick Foley is set as Mankind and book your show normally. After Mankind’s segment, click “Return to Booking Screen,” go into your roster, and change the alter ego to Dude Love. After Dude Love’s segment, repeat this. Hope this helps.

Correct. I've done this with Cobra/nWo Sting. Unfortunately, the characters have the same disposition and gimmick, so it isn't perfect.

Every time you change gimmick you can’t go back to the old one (it classes it as a new gimmick and the random rating applies) which means in theory, you are either

A: just using a different alter ego but still the same character.

B: swapping gimmick each time.

I’d like to see you be able to go back to an alter ego and have the same gimmick