PBS1.0 storylines/angles released

Decided making a new post was the way to go. Download here: [url]http://www.megaupload.com/?d=RUFVRBVC[/url] or hosted and add free courtesy of Bobinc: [url]http://bobinc.net/TEWDownloads/Panix_PBS_V1.2.zip[/url] For those of you who dont know what this is about read up here: [url]http://www.greydogsoftware.com/forum/showthread.php?t=14211[/url] please post (here) anything that needs correcting or any new storylines you have made or plots for storys you would like me to make. I will endeavour to make a monthly release if i can. And finally a big thank you to: D.boons ghost BiggN Sebsplex MJDgoldeneye cappyboy and Scapino for letting me use/edit your storys, i never would have hit 150 with out you! Also thanks to anyone who sent me the odd storyline, keep 'em coming! and last but not least the people who made me think that releasing this pile of junk was worthwhile: TCP, James Casey, future legend, Johnny Fenoli. You kept me editing when i really didnt want to! So on behalf of my wife - i hate you all! :D [B]here a list of changes i have made for the upcoming version (1.1)[/B] [LIST] [*]deleted duplicate and added correct prefix for all abduction angles [*]deleted duplicate and added correct prefix for all adultery angles [*]deleted duplicate and added correct prefix for all alliance angles [*]deleted duplicate and added correct prefix for all argument angles [*]fixed error in 'G8 the rebellion' [*]fixed error in 'S3 Round Robin' [*]deleted duplicate and added correct prefix for all attack angles (this one took a while :)) [*]deleted duplicate and added correct prefix for all authority conflict angles [*]deleted duplicate and added correct prefix for all break up angles [*]deleted duplicate and added correct prefix for all capture angles [*]deleted duplicate and added correct prefix for all celebration angles [*]deleted duplicate and added correct prefix for all challenge angles [*]deleted duplicate and added correct prefix for all choice angles [*]deleted duplicate and added correct prefix for all Decision angles [*]deleted duplicate and added correct prefix for all Discovery angles [*]deleted duplicate and added correct prefix for all Faulty Judgement angles [*]deleted duplicate and added correct prefix for all Hype angles (this one also took a while) [*]deleted duplicate and added correct prefix for all Inferior angles [*]deleted duplicate and added correct prefix for all Love Triangle angles [*]deleted duplicate and added correct prefix for all Madness angles [*]deleted duplicate and added correct prefix for all Mistaken Jealousy angles [*]deleted duplicate and added correct prefix for all Mystery angles [*]deleted duplicate and added correct prefix for all Obstacles angles [*]deleted duplicate and added correct prefix for all Obtain angles [*]deleted duplicate and added correct prefix for all Oops angles [*]deleted duplicate and added correct prefix for all Proven Innocent angles [*]deleted duplicate and added correct prefix for all Pusuit angles [*]deleted duplicate and added correct prefix for all Quest angles [*]deleted duplicate and added correct prefix for all Recovery angles [*]deleted duplicate and added correct prefix for all Remorse angles [*]deleted duplicate and added correct prefix for all Pusuit angles [*]deleted duplicate and added correct prefix for all Request angles [*]deleted duplicate and added correct prefix for all Rescue angles [*]deleted duplicate and added correct prefix for all Respect angles [*]deleted duplicate and added correct prefix for all Response angles [*]deleted duplicate and added correct prefix for all Reveal angles [*]deleted duplicate and added correct prefix for all Revenge angles [*]deleted duplicate and added correct prefix for all Revolt angles [*]deleted duplicate and added correct prefix for all Romance angles [*]deleted duplicate and added correct prefix for all Sacrafice angles [*]deleted duplicate and added correct prefix for all Self sacrafice angles [*]deleted duplicate and added correct prefix for all Sex Sells angles [*]deleted duplicate and added correct prefix for all Shared Ambition angles [*]deleted duplicate and added correct prefix for all So Close angles [*]deleted duplicate and added correct prefix for all Split Ambition angles [*]deleted duplicate and added correct prefix for all Steal angles [*]deleted duplicate and added correct prefix for all Superior angles [*]deleted duplicate and added correct prefix for all Trap angles [*]deleted duplicate and added correct prefix for all Set up angles [*]deleted duplicate and added correct prefix for all Skit angles [*]deleted duplicate and added correct prefix for all Taunt angles [*]added a purpose to a few angles that needed one. [*]added 6 new storys 4 of which were kindly donated by MDJgoldeneye two of which were my own. [*]added several new angles as per recent community suggestions [*]added a couple of new madness angles [*]added a 'worker spits apple' angle for all the Carlito fans. [B]version 1.2[/B] [*]added 7 new storys [*]Various tweaks [B]version 1.3[/B] [*]added 4 new storys [*]added 40+ new angles [/LIST]

• Replies 259
  • Created
  • Last Reply
[QUOTE=TCP1]Excellent work my friend! [B]I like to think, that I had a lot to do with this being released. [/B] IN FACT, ALL HAIL KING TCP! Thanks for coming panix, I'll take it from here![/QUOTE] i never did get the used notes you promised me though did i? And whilst we're talking, where is the visa you promised me?

[QUOTE=panix04]i never did get the used notes you promised me though did i? And whilst we're talking, where is the visa you promised me?[/QUOTE] I have a shiny penny for you if you climb into that box, maked Deepest, darkest Timbuctoo!

While I'm stuck at work, a couple of quick qs. If I overwrite the Angle/Storyline sections of a saved game with these files, will it affect the storylines that I have running? Also, will they work the same as if I just imported the angles/storylines as per normal?

I mean if I copy the Angle/Storyline files into my saved game folder, will the game work afterwards? (and will it effect ongoing storylines?) It'd be nice to have a clean (for want of a better word) pair of folders as at the moment I'm using a combo of Default, BAM and DOTT which inevitably means duplicates.

[QUOTE=XxFutureLegend112xX]good work thnx...theres too many angles though....you need to sort through and delete some...alot of the angles are wordd different and mean the same thing no need for that as it just clutters things imo....[/QUOTE] astute observation and something i do intend to sort out, the angles are very, very cluttered at the moment and im not really sure about the best way of going about reducing them. Any suggestions would be appreciated!

[QUOTE=toddthebod]I hope that someone can mirror this because I've never had a problem with megaupload before and now, it says that the operation has failed while trying to open the page. Hope someone can help![/QUOTE] [URL="http://3dactionplanet.com/halo/rams/pbs.zip"]http://3dactionplanet.com/halo/rams/pbs.zip[/URL]

[QUOTE=panix04]astute observation and something i do intend to sort out, the angles are very, very cluttered at the moment and im not really sure about the best way of going about reducing them. Any suggestions would be appreciated![/QUOTE] Pick one system and stick with it. For example right now you have a set called AT and another mirror set called Attack. Just go through and decide which format you wish to keep and then delete the other, transferring any that are not duplicates. In fact it might make things easy to do what TCP is doing right now. Pick a style and then ask members to help do a set. I wouldn't mind doing some, it should be pretty easy to weed out the duplicates using the filter.

ahh interesting, nice spot Rams, i should be able to cut right down on the angles for the next release. I may well try and get it done for the release of TCP's data as i get the feeling lots of you will be starting new games at that point!

Panix04 i have noticed a problem with one of the storylines, the 3 way round robin one. I will try and explain as best i can. Shelton Benjamin Carlito Charlie Haas there is 6 parts to the storyline but the problem is in the 3rd one. 1. Shelton Benjamin vs Carlito with side 1 winning 2. Carlito vs Charlie Haas with side 1 winning 3. Carlito vs Charlie Haas with Side 2 winning Shouldnt the 3rd part work out the two who haven't faced each other face off with the one who hasn't won yet winning?

[QUOTE=panix04]ahh interesting, nice spot Rams, i should be able to cut right down on the angles for the next release. I may well try and get it done for the release of TCP's data as i get the feeling lots of you will be starting new games at that point![/QUOTE] That would be awesome!

Archived