TEW Universe game; Looking for interested people;

Welcome everyone to a new project of my own in the same fashion as the TEFPW Universe I did in the past. You have no clue what that is? Great. We can start from there. This post will explain you all the basics of this "Universe". And if you have a clue what that is, bear along as there are new features in this complex game.

MY TOOL

TEW 2020 (Total Extreme Wrestling) a text-wrestling simulation game where you usually play as a owner/booker of a federations. There are tons of real world mods, historical mods, fantasy mods etc, etc.. And the game itself is very fun. The game is very complex and has some learning curve into it but I think I manage to understand all the game mechanics.

WHAT'S THIS "UNIVERSE"?!

The "Universe" is where the game is ran. A different timeline, a different story, a different reality, you get the picture. This is a wrestling universe. So how do you take part on it? By being a wrestler or anything related to wrestling. (Announcer, Colour commentator, Road Agent, owner, booker.) Although there are no roleplays in this Universe you have to make decisions from time to time which will directly affect your progress as a Wrestler.

WHERE TO START?!

Pretty much like any fed you start by creating your worker. Name, Where's from, Size, gimmick, background, moves, personality, out-of-the ring|backstage|business personality, skills, etc, etc. There will be a guide for your creating a wrestler, helping you with any step and question. Please remember this is the most important part of your story, don't be afraid to spend some time doing it or even thinking about it. You can alter and change your wrestler using the money your worker earned within the universe, organically developing, participating or the Universe AI will do it for you or even a Universe Booker, but having a solid wrestler with which you identify is key to success and happiness. You can also create more wrestlers down the line if you like to. But there are some rules for it. Beware, Once a wrestler enters this universe he will never leave.

BEWARE!! Your created wrestler will enter the universe as a 18 years old fresh trainee and won't have any popularity anywhere which is a must in the wrestling business. You are a rookie. But you will organically develop as you wrestle more and who knows if you're the next John Cena? or CM Punk? or Hulk Hogan?! NOBODY KNOWS BROTHER!

CREATED A WRESTLER, NOW WHAT DO I DO? GIMME THEM TITLES!! Or pants if you're Nelly Angel (inside joke)

I can see you are hungry for success but so are the other thousands of wrestlers in the world. To start you have a decision to make. You're now a free agent up for grabs. You can work for any user-created promotions. Users will make offers to you and the AI will make offers to you as well, you can reject any offer. I won't go deep on this since it is meant to be a starting guide. Which will lead me to the next step.

AI Federations \ AI Federations booked by the user \ User-Created Federations \ User-Created Federations booked by the AI

This is a new feature of the Universe. Before we would watch only results booked by the AI and it was fun but now we also have user-created federations. Not everyone can start a federation. It has certain requirements to it. For the time being there are 7 slots available. A user-created federation can be of any style/product and how they figure out results, is entirely to the federation owner\booker. An AI federation is entirely booked by the AI as the name suggests. And there is also an User-Created Federation who can be booked by the AI if a user so chooses or if there aren't any available slots (total of 7 slots) although the user will always have control of their roster and company... More on that later on as I said before this is a starting guide...

PARTICIPATING | WORKING FOR AN USER COMPANY

General participation is quite objective and quick. You have to make a decision here and there when you have time, you check your wrestler profile - where you have everything regarding your wrestler listed - when you have time, and it generally is smooth. 5 minutes of your time.

For an example, If you decide to work for an user-company - please make sure you read the company guide which will be linked when you have a offer and try to find out a bit more about it looking at their forums - take into account that there are certain specifics about each user company, how they figure out results and most importantly how they handle your wrestler career. The way you participate by commenting or by messages can affect your wrestler personality over time, attributes, etc, etc. You're always in-character even if backstage. This is meant to be a "roleplay universe". Although you don't have to write actual rps or segments, for that you have the real "XHF" and if you aren't part of it. I strongly recommend you to take a look.

Being part of a user-controlled company is a great and faster way to develop your wrestler/wrestlers. Although you might need to have some more availability. By that I mean, making certain choices during your career, regarding matches, angles, story lines. This mostly happens with private messages. And it's a great way to simulate the business. This choices won't take much of your time since they're very straight forward. We're speaking of once per month, once per week, 2/3 days, almost never, it really depends on several factors

NOT SO PARTICIPATING

You will miss out in a lot of stuff, but it isn't game-breaking. Maybe you will get interested over time or simply have a lot of other priorities you have to attend to. And will give a look later on. Although users who lose 5 minutes of their time or even less, will always have an advantage over you(or not) but that doesn't mean you can't have a career as well and your wrestler will develop as well and be part of the universe.

THE JOURNEY

Everything that goes on in the Universe will be posted daily at any time and the Universe timeline advances a lot faster than our real timeline. Sometimes it can be really fast others can be a bit slower, it depends mostly on my availability and user bookers availability as well. In your wrestle profile thread everything will be listed and updated with everything that happens regarding your wrestler.

As your wrestler is booked HE earns money depending on his contract. With this money you can buy several boosts to your wrestler. Attributes, skills, popularity, relocation, relationships. Pretty much like in real life. As you reach certain hidden achievements you will gain a mystery box where you have to pick an option out of 3, which most likely will improve your wrestler somehow.

Remember, your wrestler develops organically and his potential is totally random. You can become John Cena even without buying a boost it just won't be as fast.

That pretty much covers the basic idea. As we ride together you will understand everything better. If you want to take a more in-depth look, you can read the guides index.

So I've been running this game for the past month and have some wrestlers within the "Universe" already and I've done a lot of work so people who aren't familiar with TEW can play this game to it's fullest. Despite of running this game on another board I think I can advertise it here. The board itself is a "e-fed" hub and conflicts in nothing with GDS. Of course there aren't any links as that is prohibited. This is also meant to be a TEW multi-player competition game that is ran on one machine only, to avoid those nasty "cheats" and "trust issues".

Anyway, If somebody is interested to join this Universe, feel free to pm me about it.

I thought of pitching this idea here cause this are TEW boards after all and there must be some people interested on joining this project.