two question about booking

1. i've got this in dirt sheet: " segment rating was limited for having so many competitors" - whats the meaning of that ?

2. when im booking events (i set all events to 3 hours and booking times off) - its always show me on the "start show" button yellow noitce with "the booking analysis screen has potential issue" - if i cut the show to shorter time its getting ok again with green "start show" button.

whats the problem with this one ?

thanks for answers

1. i've got this in dirt sheet: " segment rating was limited for having so many competitors" - whats the meaning of that ?

2. when im booking events (i set all events to 3 hours and booking times off) - its always show me on the "start show" button yellow noitce with "the booking analysis screen has potential issue" - if i cut the show to shorter time its getting ok again with green "start show" button.

whats the problem with this one ?

thanks for answers

Well for number 1, what match did it happen with?

and for number 2, if you click on the booking analysis screen it will tell you what the issue is, it could probably be your road agents/referees being overworked

Well for number 1, what match did it happen with?

and for number 2, if you click on the booking analysis screen it will tell you what the issue is, it could probably be your road agents/referees being overworked

hey

1. handicap 2 on 1 that got 87 rating.

2. that can be the problem. i'll check it.

thanks