Make the "Start Show" button smaller please

Sure I could pay more attention admittedly , but it's really frustrating when I book my main event and forget to switch it to the top, then go to book another match and accidentally hit the run show button. Now my main event is my opener.

I understand I can set it to put matches booked as Main Event and work down but that's not the point, the way I play is I book my undercard first and work my way up because it's easier for me personally to play this way.

Sure I could pay more attention admittedly , but it's really frustrating when I book my main event and forget to switch it to the top, then go to book another match and accidentally hit the run show button. Now my main event is my opener.

I understand I can set it to put matches booked as Main Event and work down but that's not the point, the way I play is I book my undercard first and work my way up because it's easier for me personally to play this way.

I just save before I even start booking the show, that way if I honestly screw something up like that I can reload.

You keep accidentally pressing be wrong button?

Yea, it's my own fault for not paying enough attention, but you know that saying, "the hand is faster then the eye" I go to book a match and then start the show accidentally. This wouldn't be a problem is the "Start Show" button wasn't literally an entire section stretching across the entire screen.

Yea, it's my own fault for not paying enough attention, but you know that saying, "the hand is faster then the eye" I go to book a match and then start the show accidentally. This wouldn't be a problem is the "Start Show" button wasn't literally an entire section stretching across the entire screen.

Just turn off autosave so if you do it you can reload.