Looking to trade OOTP Baseball 2006 for Total College Basketball or Bowl Bound?

bplotkin

• 2 weeks later...
[QUOTE=Cooleyvol]First time I've ever seen anyone wanting to trade OOTP, but, given the state of the game presently, I'm not surprised.[/QUOTE] Sure, it has issues but some of the reaction has been somewhat dramatic. We're working hard on the issues and patch2 is due soon

Guest bowling300
[QUOTE=TCP1]What is OOTP? Also are you 'The' Marc Duffy associated with Football Manager?[/QUOTE] That is him.

[QUOTE=Jonfun]WoW Marc Duffy is on here. FM 06 Rules. You should try and sign Adam up and get his to wrestling games out with your great company.[/QUOTE] How would this improve them(Adam's games)? They come out almost bug free and are very fun the way it is(Adam's games). I dont see where "their" company is better than Greydog at this point.

• 1 month later...
in no way is this a dig at GDS, i have been more then satisfied with all of the games i have purchased here. But the production values of sports interactives games are awesome - just look at how much EHM improved when SI snapped it up and Football manager is the sim yardstick in my humble opinion, i haven't played OOTP yet - baseball is kinda alien to me as an Englishman! But if TEW or indeed wrespi were bought by SI it could only be a positive for the game as it could potentially bring it too a more mainstream audience.

SI is by far better than Greydog for one small, simple, yet massivley key factor. The football Manager series. It sets that company apart from most. Americans dont get football managment games, and dont realise the success of that game. It did for Football Management games what Madden did for NFL games. It increases realism and gets better every year, and it breaks records on release.

Archived