I'm so mad right now and it's my own fault

So I'm in the process of upgrading my computer because the current laptop that I have is really old, I was told that I would have a new one by Thursday it's currently into Saturday and I have to wait until Monday to be able to get it and who knows If it will be ready by then. I took TEW2020 off of my current laptop and unlicensed it so that when I got the new computer I could download TEW again and re license it on the new computer. Sounds normal right?

Well just about five or so minutes ago I opened my old laptop up to make sure that I had taken my save file from the savegames folder and copied it onto a hard drive or a flash drive. It was then that I realized that I FORGOT TO DO THAT so my Canadian Wrestling Alliance Save that I was a year into is now gone and once I get this new computer I'll have to start completely over with the save.

I'm not very happy about this but it does give me a chance to be able to book things better this time around given that I know the game better but I'm still mad that I have to start completely over on a save once I finally get my new computer.

Sorry for the long rant.