So I started a new game playing as CZCW, currently the economy(41) and wrestling industry(67) are falling. Every show I have held this month I have gotten popularity increase but when I view my popularity everywhere just about besides my home territory have dropped. No popularity gain what so ever and my home popularity has only gained by one. But when I view another company such as IPW, same South West territory as me. Their popularity has raised every month...What's going on? Why am I losing popularity when I should be gaining?

A few possibilities:

- Check the "Battles" screen to confirm if you are at war with others

- Check the "Production" screen to confirm if others upgraded above your level

- Check the "Coverage" screen to confirm if you have coverage in these areas

- Check your "Office" screen to confirm if you have anything impacting you negatively (like a lack of active wrestler)

If you had no coverage in an area and you held no shows there that month then you will lose popularity in that area. Essentially they have to be able to see you to care about you. That is why broadcasting deals are so important, they not only help you grow your pop, but they also maintain the other regions so you don't have to hold shows in low attendance areas.

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="TheBryanStinberg" data-cite="TheBryanStinberg" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="51567" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>I didn't say I held no shows? IDK where you saw that, I literally said every month I was getting the increase pop from the shows I've held yet my popularity was decreasing.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Well you say you don't have a broadcaster, so there's no way for you to be having coverage in other areas. Only one region is seeing your shows, therefore the other regions are going to go down since you're not running shows there.</p>