ReWriting WWE - Where It All Begins, Again. Sort of….

Hi all,

Please find the link below for Episode #108 of the ReWriting WWE2K15 Series "WRESTLEMANIA 30: GRAVE CONSEQUENCES", including;

- The Miz. Jack Swagger

- Luke Harper w/ Sister "Brie-bagail" v. Randy Orton

- WWE Divas Championship: AJ Lee defends against Brie Bella & Cameron

- WWE Intercontinental Championship: Big Show defends against Dolph Ziggler

- Sami Zayn v. Sheamus

- Booker T v. The Undertaker

- WWE World Heavyweight Championship: John Cena defends against Corey Graves

Feel free to join the most positive wrestling community (besides this GreyDog Software Forum, of course) and subscribe to the channel if you enjoy my work

Cheers

Scott

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi all,

Please find the link below for Episode #001 of the ReWriting WWE2K16 Series featuring;

- Seth Rollins v. Bray Wyatt

- WWE Divas Champion Brie Bella v. Nikki Bella

- WWE Tag Team Champions The Usos v. The Prime Time Players

- WWE Intercontinental Championship: Big Show defends against Dolph Ziggler

- "Stone Cold" Steve Austin v. Brock Lesnar v. Dean Ambrose v. Roman Reigns

- WWE World Heavyweight Champion John Cena v. WWE United States Champion Batista

Feel free to join the most positive wrestling community (besides this GreyDog Software Forum, of course) and subscribe to the channel if you enjoy my work

Cheers

Scott

Hi all,

Please find the link below for Episode #002 of the ReWriting WWE2K16 Series featuring;

- Kevin Owens v. Adam Rose

- Enzo Amore & Big Cass v. The Vaudevillans (Aiden English & Simon Gotch)

- Sami Zayn v. Adrian Neville

- Paige v. Eva Marie

- Bo Dallas v. Alexander Rusev v. Finn Balor

Cheers

Scott

<p><p>Hi all, </p><p></p><p>

Please find the link below for Episode #003 of the ReWriting WWE2K16 Series featuring;</p><p> </p><p></p><p>

- Jack Swagger v. Christian v. The Rock</p><p></p><p>

- WWE Divas Champion Brie Bella & Nikki Bella v. Naomi & Tamina Snuka</p><p></p><p>

- X-Pac & "Bad Ass" Billy Gunn v. The New Day (Xavier Woods/Kofi Kingston)</p><p></p><p>

- WWE Intercontinental Champion The Big Show v. Randy Orton</p><p></p><p>

- WWE World Heavyweight Champion John Cena v. Daniel Bryan</p><p> </p><p></p><p> </p><p>

</p><div class="ipsEmbeddedVideo"><div><iframe width="200" height="113" src="<a href="https://www.youtube-nocookie.com/embed/NHFZnmAucac?feature=oembed" rel="external nofollow">https://www.youtube-nocookie.com/embed/NHFZnmAucac?feature=oembed"</a> frameborder="0" allowfullscreen="" title="ReWriting WWE; Episode 003| WWE 2K16 Universe Mode | Wacky World Of Wrestling"></iframe></div></div><p> </p><p></p><p>

Feel free to join the most positive wrestling community (besides this GreyDog Software Forum, of course) and subscribe to the channel if you enjoy my work</p><p> </p><p></p><p>

Cheers</p><p></p><p>

Scott</p></p>

<p>Hi all, </p><p>

Please find the link below for Episode #004 of the ReWriting WWE2K16 Series featuring;</p><p> </p><p>

- Cactus Jack v. Dean Ambrose</p><p>

- WWE Divas Champion Brie Bella v Nikki Bella</p><p>

- WWE World Tag Team Champions The Usos v. The Prime Time Players</p><p>

- WWE World Heavyweight Champion John Cena v. Brian Pillman</p><p>

- WWE United States Champion Batista v. Seth Rollins</p><p> </p><p>

</p><div class="ipsEmbeddedVideo"><div><iframe width="200" height="113" src="https://www.youtube-nocookie.com/embed/3BIJ8HioFT8?feature=oembed" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen="" title="ReWriting WWE; Episode 004| WWE 2K16 Universe Mode | Wacky World Of Wrestling"></iframe></div></div><p> </p><p>

Feel free to join the most positive wrestling community (besides this GreyDog Software Forum, of course) and subscribe to the channel if you enjoy my work</p><p> </p><p>

Cheers</p><p>

Scott</p>

<p>Hi all, </p><p>

Please find the link below for Episode #005 of the ReWriting WWE2K16 Series featuring;</p><p> </p><p>

- Enzo Amore & Big Cass v. Zack Ryder & Heath Slater</p><p>

- Mikey Whipwreck v. Baron Corbin</p><p>

- Kevin Owens v. Adam Rose</p><p>

- Lucha Dragons (Kalisto/Sin Cara) v. The Vaudevillans (Simon Gotch/Aiden English)</p><p>

- Sami Zayn v. Adrian Neville</p><p> </p><p>

</p><div class="ipsEmbeddedVideo"><div><iframe width="200" height="113" src="https://www.youtube-nocookie.com/embed/WSXRQMyNvn4?feature=oembed" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen="" title="ReWriting WWE; Episode 005| WWE 2K16 Universe Mode | Wacky World Of Wrestling"></iframe></div></div><p> </p><p>

Feel free to join the most positive wrestling community (besides this GreyDog Software Forum, of course) and subscribe to the channel if you enjoy my work</p><p> </p><p>

Cheers</p><p>

Scott</p>

Hi all,

Please find the link below for Episode #006 of the ReWriting WWE2K16 Series featuring;

- WWE Intercontinental Champion The Big Show v. Bret Hart

- Roman Reigns v. Bray Wyatt

- Nikki Bella v. WWE Divas Champion Brie Bella

- Randy Orton v. Jack Swagger

- WWE World Heavyweight Champion John Cena v. Dolph Ziggler

Cheers

Scott

Hi all,

Please find the link below for Episode #007 of the ReWriting WWE2K16 Series featuring;

- D-Generation X (Shawn Michaels/Triple H) Nation Of Domination (D'lo Brown/Mark Henry)

- Natalya v. Nikki Bella v. WWE Divas Champion Brie Bella

- WWE World Tag Team Champions The Usos v. PrimeTime Players

- Seth Rollins v. "Stone Cold" Steve Austin

- WWE World Heavyweight Champion John Cena v. Kevin Nash

Cheers

Scott

<p>Hi all, </p><p>

Please find the link below for Episode #008 of the ReWriting WWE2K16 Series featuring;</p><p> </p><p>

- Baron Corbin v. Tyler Breeze</p><p>

- Kevin Owens v. Bo Dallas</p><p>

- Lucha Dragons (Kalisto & Sin Cara) v. Zack Ryder & Heath Slater</p><p>

- Emma v. Eva Marie</p><p>

- Finn Balor v. Alexander Rusev</p><p> </p><p>

</p><div class="ipsEmbeddedVideo"><div><iframe width="200" height="113" src="https://www.youtube-nocookie.com/embed/hA3E3rdARWE?feature=oembed" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen="" title="ReWriting WWE; Episode 008| WWE 2K16 Universe Mode | Wacky World Of Wrestling"></iframe></div></div><p> </p><p>

Cheers</p><p>

Scott</p>

Hi all,

Please find the link below for Episode #009 of the ReWriting WWE2K16 Series featuring;

- D-Generation X (Shawn Michaels/Triple H) v. Kama Mustafa & D'lo Brown

- The Bella Twins v. Naomi & Tamina Snuka

- Sheamus v. The Rock

- WWE Intercontinental Champion The Big Show v. Randy Orton

- WWE World Heavyweight Champion John Cena v Daniel Bryan

Cheers

Scott

Hi all,

Please find the link below for Episode #010 of the ReWriting WWE2K16 Series featuring;

- D-Generation X (Shawn Michaels/Triple H) v. New Day (Kofi Kingston/Xavier Woods)

- WWE Divas Champion Brie Bella v. Nikki Bella

- WWE World Tag Team Champions The Usos v. The Prime Time Players

- WWE United States Champion Batista v. WWE World Heavyweight Champion John Cena

- Seth Rollins v. Brock Lesnar

Cheers

Scott

Hi all,

Please find the link below for Episode #011 of the ReWriting WWE2K16 Series featuring;

- Mikey Whipwreck v. Fandango

- Paige v. Summer Rae

- Finn Balor v. Alexander Rusev

- Sami Zayn v. Adam Rose

- Hideo Itami v. Adrian Neville

Cheers

Scott

<p>Hi all, </p><p>

Please find the link below for Episode #012 of the ReWriting WWE2K16 Series featuring;</p><p> </p><p>

- Roman Reigns v. Jack Swagger</p><p>

- WWE Divas Champion Brie Bella v. Nikki Bella</p><p>

- D-Generation X (Shawn Michaels/HHH) v D-Generation X (Billy Gunn/X-Pac)</p><p>

- WWE Intercontinental Champion The Big Show v. Randy Orton</p><p>

- WWE World Heavyweight Champion John Cena v. John Bradshaw Layfield</p><p> </p><p>

</p><div class="ipsEmbeddedVideo"><div><iframe width="200" height="113" src="https://www.youtube-nocookie.com/embed/8sTfgh6qk1s?feature=oembed" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen="" title="ReWriting WWE; Episode 012| WWE 2K16 Universe Mode | Wacky World Of Wrestling"></iframe></div></div><p> </p><p>

Cheers</p><p>

Scott</p>

Hi all,

Please find the link below for Episode #013, the "EXTREME RULES" PPV of the ReWriting WWE2K16 Series featuring;

- WWE Divas Championship: Brie Bella defends against Nikki Bella

- Bret "The Hitman" Hart v. The Rock

- WWE Intercontinental Championship: The Big Show defends against Randy Orton

- WWE United States Championship: Batista v. Shawn Michaels

- WWE World Tag Team Championship: The Usos v. The Prime Time Players

- Cactus Jack v. Brock Lesnar

- WWE World Heavyweight Championship: John Cena v. Daniel Bryan

Cheers

Scott

Hi all,

Please find the link below for Episode #014 of the ReWriting WWE2K16 Series featuring;

- Goldust v. Stardust v. Sting

- WWE Divas Champion Nikki Bella v. Brie Bella

- Big Van Vader v. Dean Ambrose v. Brian Pillman v. Roman Reigns

- "Stone Cold" Steve Austin v. Seth Rollins

- WWE World Heavyweight Champion John Cena v. Triple H

Cheers

Scott

<p>Hi all, </p><p>

Please find the link below for Episode #015 of the ReWriting WWE2K16 Series featuring;</p><p> </p><p>

- Hideo Itami v. Kevin Owens</p><p>

- NXT Womens Championship: Paige v. Eva Marie</p><p>

- NXT Championship: Adrian Neville v. Sami Zayn</p><p>

- NXT Tag Team Championship: Enzo & Cass v. The Vaudevillians</p><p>

- Finn Balor v. Alexander Rusev</p><p> </p><p>

</p><div class="ipsEmbeddedVideo"><div><iframe width="200" height="113" src="https://www.youtube-nocookie.com/embed/Poievyfkx5c?feature=oembed" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen="" title="ReWriting WWE; Episode 015| WWE 2K16 Universe Mode | Wacky World Of Wrestling"></iframe></div></div><p> </p><p>

Cheers</p><p>

Scott</p>

• 3 weeks later...

Hi all,

Please find the link below for Episode #016 of the ReWriting WWE2K16 Series featuring;

- WWE World Tag Team Champions The Prime Time Players v. Hart Foundation

- The Miz & Damien Mizdow v. The Wyatt Family (Harper & Rowan)

- Antonio Cesaro & Tyson Kidd v. Ryback & Curtis Axel

- WWE Intercontinental Champion Randy Orton v. The Big Show Paul Wight

- WWE World Heavyweight Champion John Cena v. Bray Wyatt

Cheers

Scott

Hi all,

Please find the link below for Episode #016 of the ReWriting WWE2K16 Series featuring;

- Vader v. Stardust

- WWE Divas Champion Nikki Bella v. Natalya Neidhart

- Brock Lesnar v. Cactus Jack

- WWE World Heavyweight Champion John Cena v. WWE United States Champion Batista

Cheers

Scott

Hi all,

Please find the link below for Episode #018 of the ReWriting WWE2K16 Series featuring;

- Tyler Breeze v. Hideo Itami

- Bo Dallas v. Adam Rose

- Fandango v. Adrian Neville v. Baron Corbin

- NXT Champion Sami Zayn v. NXT Tag Team Champion Colin Cassidy

- Kevin Owens v. Finn Balor

Cheers

Scott

Hi all,

Please find the link below for Episode #019 of the ReWriting WWE2K16 Series featuring;

- Booker T v. Edge

- Tyson Kidd & Antonio Cesaro v. The Miz & Damien Mizdow

- WWE World Tag Team Champion Titus O'Neil v Jim "The Anvil" Neidhart

- The Undertaker v. Jack Swagger

- WWE World Heavyweight Champion John Cena v. WWE Intercontinental Champion Randy Orton

Cheers

Scott

Hi all,

Please find the link below for Episode #020 of the ReWriting WWE2K16 Series featuring;

- Stardust v. Ron "Truth" Killings

- WWE United States Champion Batista v. Bray Wyatt

- WWE World Heavyweight Champion John Cena v. Roman Reigns

Cheers

Scott

Hi all,

Please find the link below for Episode #021 of the ReWriting WWE2K16 Series featuring;

- Baron Corbin v. Alexander Rusev

- Hideo Itami v. Tyler Breeze

- Adrian Neville v. Fandango

- Bo Dallas v. Adam Rose

- NXT Champion Sami Zayn & Kevin Owens v. The Vaudevillans

Cheers

Scott

Hi all,

Please find the link below for Episode #022 of the ReWriting WWE2K16 Series featuring;

- D-Generation X (Triple H & Shawn Michaels) v. The Miz & Damien Mizdow

- Santino Marella v. The Undertaker

- WWE World Tag Team Champion Darren Young v The British bulldog

- WWE Intercontinental Champion Randy Orton v. The Big Show

- WWE World Heavyweight Champion John Cena v. Roman Reigns

Cheers

Scott

Hi all,

Please find the link below for Episode #023 of the ReWriting WWE2K16 Series featuring;

- WWE World Tag Team Champions The Prime Time Players v. British bulldog & Jim Neidhart

- Goldust v. Ron "The Truth" Killings

- Seth Rollins v. "Stone Cold" Steve Austin

- WWE World Heavyweight Champion John Cena v. Cactus Jack

Cheers

Scott

Hi all,

Please find the link below for Episode #024 of the ReWriting WWE2K16 Series featuring;

- Hideo Itami v. Adrian Neville

- Alexander Rusev v. Kevin Owens

- Adam Rose v. Bo Dallas

- Fandango v. Tyler Breeze

- NXT Champion Sami Zayn v. Finn Balor

Cheers

Scott