C-Verse Question

Ive never really given the C-Verse much a go, so Ive decided to play a game with it. After reviewing the promotions I have decided to start my own Pure fed based out of the US (which will make it the onle one I believe). Now I am creating a few workers to put on the roster to start off with, and then I am going to start the game and go through the workers to find people to join. My question is, who do you guys think I sould have to add some backstage presence that is not too far fetched for a new promotion. Who should I put on my roster who will be a backstage leader and a good road agent? Thanks guys.

Even starting small you can make it really far with a pure fed in the US. I started one in the North West at 0% overness with $25,000. I'm a cult promotion with a B- in the north west, C+ in the south west and E in all other regions of the US and Canafa. I have a PPV contract and at about 3.4 million dollars in May 2009. There are more than enough good wrestlers to get a pure promotion running well in the US without having to create new ones. I didn't even bother getting a road agent untill I was cult and then I picked up Ryu Kajhara and I think my original announce team was Terry Smirth and Ted Ross but it's now Mitch Naess Sue Danes and Roger Rogers. My ref was Dewey Libertine from the get go This was my starting roster Champagne Lover Flemmy Lemming Jack Giedroyc Jacob Jett Mean Jean Cattley Raphael Samoan Machine And is my current Roster Main Event Art Reed Hell Monkey Snap Dragon UK Dragon Acid Flemmy Lemming JD Morgan Upper Midcard American Elemental Frankie Perez Manuel Matravers (Generated Worker) Cherry Bomb Dog Fyte Jacob Jett Mean Jean Cattley Midcard Jack Geidriyc Masutaro Kataoka Raphael Samoan Machine Lower Midcard Champagne Lover Deano Machino Hidekazu Opener Hitomaro Suzuki Rolling Johnny Stones Enhancment Talent Yuki Hirogoshi

Samoan Machine wasn't main eventing becuase he was stuck at a certain overness for quite some time and he didn't recently start growing again untill I hit cult. And now that he's on PPV and growing in overness around the country instead of just in the North West and South East he's going to go back up. He's held my major title twice adn Champagne Lover has held it once. Champagne Isn't main eventing because he hs horrible chemistry with over half my main eventers now but decent chemistry with my upper midcard guys. Art Read and JD Morgan have great chesmistry and have been butting on A matches since I hired them when I first got to regional I also recently found out that Art Reed and American Elemental have great chemistry and can put on A matches. JD Morgan is my current Gold Crown Champion Frankie Perez is my Silever Crown Champion And Deano Machino and Champagne Lover are having a best of seven for my Bronze Crown

So I dont need a road agent to start off with. Wont I get that message saying that there way a lack of backstage leadership or something like that because I dont have someone that is a backstage leader. On a side note, I am just creating some workers for fun, putting my own creations and friends creations from a e-fed (sort of) that my brother in-law runs. The Stallion has been a character Ive been developing for years and would have been my persona if I ever went for the dream and went to wrestling school. As Ive right now Im in the US Navy and when I am done my wife does not want me putting my body on the line like that, which I can understand.

[QUOTE=The Stallion]So I dont need a road agent to start off with. Wont I get that message saying that there way a lack of backstage leadership or something like that because I dont have someone that is a backstage leader. On a side note, I am just creating some workers for fun, putting my own creations and friends creations from a e-fed (sort of) that my brother in-law runs. The Stallion has been a character Ive been developing for years and would have been my persona if I ever went for the dream and went to wrestling school. As Ive right now Im in the US Navy and when I am done my wife does not want me putting my body on the line like that, which I can understand.[/QUOTE] But she's OK with you risking your life in the navy? Surely the other way round would be better, especially then because I could say, "Hey I know that guy!"

[QUOTE=TCP1]But she's OK with you risking your life in the navy? Surely the other way round would be better, especially then because I could say, "Hey I know that guy!"[/QUOTE] I was already in when we got married, so she did not have a choice in that matter. Hey I know it sounds weird, we have a fight whenever I see some sort of advertisment for a wrestling school, but I love the woman, so hey, I gotta do what I gotta do. However, the dream is not dead, and you never know. If you ever see a guy at a local event with the name of The Stallion, then you can say, hey I know that guy! :)

[QUOTE=The Stallion]My question is, who do you guys think I sould have to add some backstage presence that is not too far fetched for a new promotion. Who should I put on my roster who will be a backstage leader and a good road agent? Thanks guys.[/QUOTE] Back to the topic at hand (apologies seeing as I was the one who got it a little off topic initially) - if you are a small promotion, then don't bother hiring a specific road agent, just use a couple of the wrestlers who are already going to appear at the show to agent the matches. Just make sure they have good psychology (preferably >B) and reasonable respect. Also don't worry about Locker room leaders, that constant email really doesn't seem to have a major effect on anything.

Archived