Whats The Worst part of WWECW in your opinoin?

XxFutureLegend112xX

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply
hey paul nowis acting like vince with the god angle and now this that is the last straw i can't wait for rvd to come back and i going to call a former promoter that i know about this if i can get him at good time he was the promoter of nwf kids pro wrestling here is a link to there website [url]www.nwf.net[/url]

[QUOTE=ECWRulz32]I hope tehy make him a main player a star also tehy sould bring in Samoa Joe in my opion sure if was not in ECW but he can Wrestler and he is great imagen Samoa Joe vs Kurt Angle vs Rob Van Dam[/QUOTE] Take out RVD and POW! Best... Match... EVER!

The worst part of WWECW is the real ECW talent being jobbed to the WWE guys. When will it ever freakin end? Since ECW launched, there hasn't been one real ECW guy besides RVD get a clean win over a WWE guy. That is what irks me. We've got freakin Mike Knox, Test and lord knows who else is coming (damn Shannon Moore) getting wins over ECW guys. It sucks. I know they are all "under the ECW brand" but still, I don't tune into ECW to see original ECW wrestlers jobbed out to WWE talent.

[QUOTE=skiesofryan]The worst part of WWECW is the real ECW talent being jobbed to the WWE guys. When will it ever freakin end? Since ECW launched, there hasn't been one real ECW guy besides RVD get a clean win over a WWE guy. That is what irks me. We've got freakin Mike Knox, Test and lord knows who else is coming (damn Shannon Moore) getting wins over ECW guys. It sucks. I know they are all "under the ECW brand" but still, I don't tune into ECW to see original ECW wrestlers jobbed out to WWE talent.[/QUOTE]another good point dang it vince give pual his power back

• 2 weeks later...
what's wrong with wwecw? just about everything. i recently moved, and no longer have cable. i haven't seen raw or ecw in about a month and i really don't care about it. i go to a buddy's house to watch tna. now, i have watched wrestling since i can remember. i got hardcore into it right around the time of nWo coming to wcw and i have always gone out of my way to catch any wrestling show possilble. i spent thousands of dollars buying wrestling tapes on ebay (i wish i got into dvd's earlier....) and i bought up as much ecw as possible. i once disappeared from my job to go home and pop in a tape to record ecw on tnn back in the day when my little brother left the house and forgot to set the vcr. i could have been fired. with this version of "ecw", i can barely muster the energy to check a tv report about it on wednesday to find out what happened, and i sure as hell wouldn't get fired to watch it. if i don't give a crap about it, then just about everything is wrong with it.

• 3 months later...
I watched The Hardy Boyz vs. MNM, Matt Striker vs. Balls Mahoney and Elijah Burke and Sylvester Terkay vs. The FBI. As Tommy Dreamer was coming out for his match against Daivari I feel asleep as I was so utterly bored. :rolleyes: The crowd cheered every now and then but mainly there was no atmosphere whatsoever, it was like they were wrestling in a mortuary. I think the biggest cheer of any part of those three matches was when Trinity appeared and was looking smokin' hot. ;) What I find funny about ECW is that Vince is apparently a bit disappointed by how it's doing and so ECW are going to stop doing house shows and aren't going to have their own PPV's often. If he actually gave the fans what was promised then they might actually care about the product! It was promised that ECW would bring hardcore wrestling back to tv, and what do we get instead? More of the same WWE crap. I mean, out of the first three matches involving ten people there were only 3 ECW originals. And as for Daivari.... oh please, my grandmother's more extreme than him.

Aside from the Hardy Boyz tag match ECW: D2D = worst WWE/ECW PPV in long long long time. If I could fall asleep easier than I then I would have fallen asleep too. The next 3 matches were utter boredom. Absolute waste of my wallet. Ive given up on WWECW now. ONS 1 & 2 were the best we are gonna get from an WWECW PPV.

Out of all the matches, the only one I wanted to see was the Elimination Chamber match. I'll catch the repeat when it's on and watch the last match just to see if anything at all interesting happens. One Night Stand was good and I thoroughly enjoyed that, the atmosphere was electric and you could almost feel the emotion of the crowd and the wrestlers. One Night Stand 2 I didn't like so much as there was too much WWE in it. I don't even watch Raw, Smackdown or ECW these days and only check out the PPV's to avoid all the storyline crap and watch actual matches. If they're going to be this bad (Survivor Series was ok though) then I wont even bother doing that. As a wrestling fan for over 15 years that's a sign of just how bad things have gotten. :(

If it's not storyline related then it's a sad day indeed as ECW's failure is down to Vince and not Paul Heyman. If Vince would take his head out of his wrinkly ass once in a while, actually listen to other people's opinions and take a look around at what's going on, then maybe this sort of thing wouldn't have to happen.

[QUOTE=Undertaker666;163834]If it's not storyline related then it's a sad day indeed as ECW's failure is down to Vince and not Paul Heyman. If Vince would take his head out of his wrinkly ass once in a while, actually listen to other people's opinions and take a look around at what's going on, then maybe this sort of thing wouldn't have to happen.[/QUOTE] I agree wholeheartedly. While I can't say Vince is a moron, I will say that now I see exactly what Russo & Bischoff were talking about when they say Vince lives in a bubble creatively. He's surrounded by sycophants who rarely say anything contrary to what he believes. Furthermore, they now have Russo's history (the Attitude era and the Monday Night Wars) to use as benchmarks of success, which leads to old ideas being recycled (DX 2.0) instead of new approaches at least being tested. And don't even mention Heyman in TNA. I don't wanna get my hopes up. :(

[QUOTE=Remianen;163870]While I can't say Vince is a moron[/quote] I'll say it for you, Vince is a moron! I honestly believe that if things had been done correctly from the beginning, ECW could've been bigger than both Raw and Smackdown. [quote=Remianen]I will say that now I see exactly what Russo & Bischoff were talking about when they say Vince lives in a bubble creatively. He's surrounded by sycophants who rarely say anything contrary to what he believes.[/quote] Vince Russo.... now there's another moron. :D However, I can understand why people don't disagree with Vince because if you do you'll either be punished in some way or fired. In any other company there'd probably be law suits being filed left, right and centre for unfair dismissal and the like. All things said and done, I admire Heyman for sticking to his guns and standing up for what he believes in. [quote=Remianen]Furthermore, they now have Russo's history (the Attitude era and the Monday Night Wars) to use as benchmarks of success, which leads to old ideas being recycled (DX 2.0) instead of new approaches at least being tested.[/quote] Whilst a bit of nostalgia, even recent nostalgia, isn't necessarily a bad thing, there comes a time when you have to stop relying on rehashed ideas and look to the future. I think it's promising that WWE appears to be trying to improve the women and tag team divisions. It just needs to sort out the rest of the product too. :p [quote=Remianen]And don't even mention Heyman in TNA. I don't wanna get my hopes up. :([/QUOTE] TNA will be banging on Heyman's door by tomorrow, they'd be fools not to. I think if Heyman was with TNA then he'd great creatively with the talent they've got. He'd also help to iron out all the bugs that are currently wrong with the product, storylines that go absolutely nowhere being the main one.

TNA will be banging on Heyman's door by tomorrow, they'd be fools not to. I think if Heyman was with TNA then he'd great creatively with the talent they've got. He'd also help to iron out all the bugs that are currently wrong with the product, storylines that go absolutely nowhere being the main one.[/QUOTE] Heck if he can light a fire under the Dudleys and Raven and get them motivated again, that alone could make his hiring worth it in my opinion.

Archived