Swoop Mccarthy!

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Wazza" data-cite="Wazza" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="51659" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>I feel he is the C-Verse's Rock. So how can I get him for my SWF save, even though he has a 5 year contract with RAW, and without going to the editor????<p> </p><p> </p><p> HOOOOOOOOOOOW???</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Either find a way to kill RAW, wait five years or skip five years.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Vinsmoker" data-cite="Vinsmoker" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="51659" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>See if he will take steroids, when you talk to him. Then hope a scandal happens and he is fired.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Oooh, good idea...how long do characters stay toxic for? In my BHOTWG save, Rogue was caught visiting prostitutes, became toxic and was fired, but that only just happened, so not sure what the duration is...</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Wazza" data-cite="Wazza" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="51659" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>I feel he is the C-Verse's Rock. So how can I get him for my SWF save, even though he has a 5 year contract with RAW, and without going to the editor????<p> </p><p> </p><p> HOOOOOOOOOOOW???</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Use him as your User Character.</p>

Oooh, good idea...how long do characters stay toxic for? In my BHOTWG save, Rogue was caught visiting prostitutes, became toxic and was fired, but that only just happened, so not sure what the duration is...

In my save Wolf Hawkins got caught in a drug ring and was out of wrestling for a year and a half before I signed him to a one year deal (for $1500 per show...nothing for a Star of his caliber). He lost his toxicity about a month into his time with me...and just signed a big deal with USPW (4 Year/$70,000 per month plus huge bonus and signing bonus) once his year was up with me...so someone may stay toxic for a long time if a company doesn't take give them a shot possibly?

Also sign them long term while you can...

Or if you don't want to be gamey, you can try to work out a talent trade deal with RAW. You may have to change the owners though (definitely would need SWF to not be under an Eisen's watch).

Get someone extremely over in Australia with high entertainment skills. Then try to do a talent swap.