Ever had one of those runs of bad luck?

I was playing around with a WINNOW save and decided to make Rei Chinkatsu my first champion, since she was the most skilled and experienced on the roster. However, right after she won the championship, she suffered a bruised pectoral muscle, and I took her off of the touring schedule in order to keep her from aggravating the injury, which meant that I had to run my shows without the champion. However, I compensated for this by pushing Asami Okubo with a huge undefeated streak, building her up to be the next champion.

When Rei comes back to tour again, she works all of two title defenses before getting injured again, this time with a strained bicep. She's on the shelf for only about a week this time, and recovers in time for the big event where she loses the title to Asami.

And when the championship match finally comes, Asami wins... and suffers her own strained bicep in the process.

Anyone else have any stories like this?

I was playing around with a WINNOW save and decided to make Rei Chinkatsu my first champion, since she was the most skilled and experienced on the roster. However, right after she won the championship, she suffered a bruised pectoral muscle, and I took her off of the touring schedule in order to keep her from aggravating the injury, which meant that I had to run my shows without the champion. However, I compensated for this by pushing Asami Okubo with a huge undefeated streak, building her up to be the next champion.

When Rei comes back to tour again, she works all of two title defenses before getting injured again, this time with a strained bicep. She's on the shelf for only about a week this time, and recovers in time for the big event where she loses the title to Asami.

And when the championship match finally comes, Asami wins... and suffers her own strained bicep in the process.

Anyone else have any stories like this?

This kind of thing happens alot in sports. I am a Raiders fan and last year we had AB and Tyrell Williams. AB did what AB is known for doing and he was gone. Williams was gone from the start of the season, healed up, and reinjured himself. If you can't rely on your top guys, you have to turn to your secondary.

So the question becomes "who is your backup, and are they good enough to 'start' for you?"

In real life, cut unproductive players. As in real life, cut unproductive wrestlers.