2014: The Miracle on Bourbon Street - Real World Data

This mod is originally by Fleisch for TEW 2013 and has since been remastered by myself with help for TEW 2016 and now 2020.

----------------

The Miracle on Bourbon Street

April 2014 - Post Wrestlemania Real World Data

DATA

PEOPLE

PICTURES

This mod is set in April 2014 post Wrestlemania 30 but pre Raw. Therefore Bryan is world champion but Paige hasnt been called up yet. CM Punk is set to 'Out of the Business' and with a staph infection. This data is very raw, I have really only converted it over from 2016 to 2020 and added a few changes to NXT and their contracts because I wanted to play as them I do plan on updating this further but it probably wont happen for a few months. Also I really want to change the picture pack to a more organic one but thats going to take so much work that I dont even want to think about that right now.

Current Companies in the Database:

All Elite Wrestling *To open January 2019*

All Japan Pro-Wrestling

Asistencia Asesoria Y Administracion

ATTACK! Pro Wrestling

Beyond Wrestling

Black Label Pro *To open September 2017*

Blackcraft Wrestling *To open August 2018*

Capital City Championship Combat

CHIKARA

Combat Zone Wrestling

Consejo Mundial de Lucha Libre

DDT Pro-Wrestling

Desastre Total Ultraviolento

Dragon Gate

Dragon Gate USA

Elite Canadian Championship Wrestling

Family Wrestling Entertainment

Fierce Females UK

Fight Club Finland

Fight Club: Pro

Full Impact Pro

Game Changer Wrestling *To open July 2015*

GBG Wrestling

Global Force Wrestling (No roster just Jeff & Karen)

Glory Pro *To open February 2017*

Ice Ribbon

Inoki Genome Federation

Insane Championship Wrestling

International Pro Wrestling:UK

K-Star Wrestling

Lucha Underground *To open October 2014*

Major League Wrestling *To open April 2016*

Melbourne City Wrestling

New Japan Pro-Wrestling

Preston City Wrestling

Pro Wrestling Guerrila

Pro-Wrestling NOAH

Pro-Wrestling: EVE

Professional Wrestling Alliance

PROGRESS Wrestling

Ring of Honor

Riptide Wrestling *To open June 2017*

Sendai Girls' Pro Wrestling

Shimmer Women Athletes

Shine Wrestling

Squared Circle Wrestling

STHLM Wrestling

Svensk Wrestling Syd

Total Nonstop Action

Westside Xtreme Wrestling

World of Sport Wrestling *To open July 2018*

World Wonder Ring Stardom

Wrestle-1

WWE

WWE NXT

Special Thanks

Fleisch - For allowing me to use his data

Questlove - For allowing me to use his new data

MaxyCrazy - For help with Japan

Eve - For her continued support as I work away on this mod

Mildly_Amusing - For always being my TEW partner in crime

Rickety Zubat - For all the laughs hes gave me

Wild Sparrow - For being one of the kindest men in the community

The r/Fantasy Bookers Discord - For their continued support

Efanga and his Discord - For his help and support

I dont know if Owens and Itami were in NXT at this time period BUT I thank you for putting them there as I would sign them anyway. Love it so far

There was rumours that they had signed but they were finishing up dates first and wouldnt debut for another couple of months. I have given them up to 10 more appearences in the companies they are already in so that they can "finish up" working there. So hopefully that will stretch the time until they debuted IRL.

Does anyone know another pic pack I could use w/this mode? I'm personally not a fan of the one it comes with.

The picture pack is bobbins I agree with you there. Depending on what company you are playing as the reality era pictures in the galaxy picture pack does work with it, it just obviously doesnt cover everyone in the game. I am working on phasing out the pictuer pack but that defs wont happen until 2021.

first off thanks for all the work with this mod. this was the exact time when i got back into wrestling after becoming a lapsed fan basically after the invasion circa 2001-2002; so I have a feeling this will be a long term game for me. But I did notice Logan Shulo (Elias Samson) is at 62-63 popularity across the USA & Canada despite not yet debuting in NXT yet.

first off thanks for all the work with this mod. this was the exact time when i got back into wrestling after becoming a lapsed fan basically after the invasion circa 2001-2002; so I have a feeling this will be a long term game for me. But I did notice Logan Shulo (Elias Samson) is at 62-63 popularity across the USA & Canada despite not yet debuting in NXT yet.

Notice that last night and it should be fixed in future updates. I may quietly release an update today with a lot of fixes as I will be absent for the next month.

Does anybody know how to get the picture pack working? I downloaded the 'Pictures' and 'People' files and combined them, but the game doesn't load up with any pictures.

go into the editor in game, and make sure the database is using the correct picture set. It's in the Database Details button along the bottom.

Thanks for the mod.

I am booking NXT and noticed that Drake Younger has 0 ref skills. You may want to take a look at that.

Several NXT wrestlers get a negative reaction from the crows, such as Bayley, Sasha, Blake, Wilder, and several others.

You also may want to check on NXT tag teams at the time to make sure they are time accurate and maybe add some yet to debut. I can't remember off the top of my head, but I think Blake & Murphy should be added and the Legionnaires, American Alpha, and the Vaudevillians.

Sylvestor Lefort is set to an out of ring only contract.

Also, Chad Gable is in the game twice. Once as Chas Betts and once as Charles Betts

Again , thanks for the mod!

Thanks for the mod.

I am booking NXT and noticed that Drake Younger has 0 ref skills. You may want to take a look at that.

Several NXT wrestlers get a negative reaction from the crows, such as Bayley, Sasha, Blake, Wilder, and several others.

You also may want to check on NXT tag teams at the time to make sure they are time accurate and maybe add some yet to debut. I can't remember off the top of my head, but I think Blake & Murphy should be added and the Legionnaires, American Alpha, and the Vaudevillians.

Sylvestor Lefort is set to an out of ring only contract.

Also, Chad Gable is in the game twice. Once as Chas Betts and once as Charles Betts

Again , thanks for the mod!

American Alpha didnt debut until 2015, but I've removed Chas and kept Charles. Blake and Murphy didnt team until August, the Legionnaires didnt debut until May but I will add them anyway and The Vaudevillains didnt debut until June. Ill have a look into Bayley, Sasha, Blake and Wilder. Usually its to do with low worker still on a set product. I doubt Ill bump up their skills since theyre in development so i might have to look into the product. Drakes ref skill should have been fixed in the last updated that I quietly release but if not it will be in the next one.

American Alpha didnt debut until 2015, but I've removed Chas and kept Charles. Blake and Murphy didnt team until August, the Legionnaires didnt debut until May but I will add them anyway and The Vaudevillains didnt debut until June. Ill have a look into Bayley, Sasha, Blake and Wilder. Usually its to do with low worker still on a set product. I doubt Ill bump up their skills since theyre in development so i might have to look into the product. Drakes ref skill should have been fixed in the last updated that I quietly release but if not it will be in the next one.

Thanks for the followup. I didnt mean they had to be active, but pre-created in the database

Small updated but I have fixed a few things that were wrong in the base data and have been working on personalities. Everyone in WWE should have one set as well as a few NXT workers. Thats what I will primarily be working on mostly for American and US wrestlers, the scumbags of wrestling also have their personalities set to reflect them being pieces of shit for the past god knows how long. Stables will be the next thing I work on as I've been told theyre a bit wonky at the moment thanks to the conversion.

All the best, hope youre well. Make sure to wash your hands and wear your mask.

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Lukkearthur" data-cite="Lukkearthur" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="51785" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>NXT personalities and stables have been set up correctly for the next update. Ill probably work on TNA, PWG and ROH next.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Proud of you, you've come so far, we stan our 2014 king</p>

So I decided to sim until modern day to see how the mod holds up.

WDZwdkJ.png

rwqoXap.png

dl4uvFZ.png

jQt0RfL.png

5MZJ1Uv.png

C4BG9nv.png

GILhTHi.png

u8ieJTH.png

One thing I have noticed is that any tournaments are not running and title defences are way too high, but other than that things are looking pretty good. WWE like in most long term mods become overlords but theyve hardly hired anyone new and a few companies like ROH, FIP and DGUSA are hiring people under exclusive contracts.